Cielo Designs

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
$2,600 Package Price

$2,600 Package Price

Cielo Designs is a wedding planning company located in San Antonio, Texas. The team of professional planners has worked in the industry for over nine years. With their organizational skills and careful attention to detail, they strive to help couples host their dream wedding.

Numerous planning packages and services are available at Cielo Designs. The team can offer full planning and partial organization, depending on the level of involvement that couples require. The planners can provide event design services to coordinate the venue to a chosen theme and color palette. They can also offer advice on where to source decor items and accessories. To-be-weds can follow a comprehensive to-do list to keep them on track before the big day arrives. Other services provided include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • Day-of coordination
  • Destination weddings
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal dinners

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Christina A. Married on 02/29/2020

Top Notch Wedding Coordination

Our wedding would not have been a success without Cielo. Her knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and rapport with event planning industry vendors made her a dream to work with. She sat down with us on day one to not only discuss what we felt was important to us for the wedding, but to also get to know us as a newly engaged couple. She walked us through the entire wedding planning process from start to finish, with our vision and best interest in mind. Her friendly personality and positive attitude always shined bright even through the most stressful times for us. She was patient, organized, reliable, and had an attention to detail—all very important qualities for a wedding coordinator to possess when managing a wedding for 240 guests. She worked with our very hectic schedules (my husband is a doctor and I’m an ICU nurse) to make sure that we had the opportunity to have in-person meetings with potential vendors in the industry. At vendor meetings, she asked questions that we never would have thought of asking. I recall Cielo had gotten into an unfortunate fender bender from one cake tasting to the next. She STILL showed up to our second cake tasting because she said she wanted to make sure we were taken care of. She is undoubtedly dedicated to her profession and truly cares about her clients. She provided us with several helpful strategies to reduce wedding costs, and managed all the to-do lists and budget spreadsheets on a platform that was easily accessible to the three of us. On wedding day, she relentlessly kept the vendors and wedding party on task to ensure that everything ran smoothly and according to the agreed upon plan. Our dream wedding became a reality because of her coordination and we couldn’t have asked for anyone more perfect for the job. If you’re still questioning whether or not to hire a wedding planner for your big day, the answer is yes—wedding coordinators are a worthy investment and Cielo is absolutely top notch.
  • Nancy
    Nancy Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible!

Cielo was incredible from the start and was a huge part in making our wedding the most perfect day!
    We ended up having to move 2 hours away 2 months before our wedding date, and on top of all the planning I was also in my final semester of grad school so stressed out does not even begin to express how I was leading up to our wedding date!
    Cielo worked with me the entire time with so much patience and enthusiasm, scheduling all of my vendor appointments when we could visit San Antonio and always made sure I left happy. (I am not the best at speaking up for myself sometimes) No detail was left out. She was also stern when she needed to be, im sure we weren’t the easiest of clients at times given our hectic work schedules but she would make sure we were always on track with planning and payments to vendors. So don’t let her sweet smile fool you, she gets the job done!
    I can honestly say she gave us amazing vendors to choose and work with, we wanted to work with smaller local vendors and they were each just as passionate and talented as she is! The one vendor we weren’t as happy with, we had actually booked ourselves before Cielo.
    On the day of we had a few hiccups here and there like most people but I honestly didn’t notice because she was on top of everything! Our family and guests were so impressed with how organized and smooth everything ran, which is all thanks to Cielo, you are amazing and thank you for making our day so special!

Pricing

San Antonio, Texas San Antonio, TX, 78249
Location of (Cielo Designs)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding