San Antonio, TX 78249 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing

About Cielo Designs

Cielo Designs is a Wedding and Event Planning Company, based in San Antonio Tx, servicing weddings within the surrounding areas and the Texas Hill Country.

Congrats on your engagement! Let's get planning! Planning a Wedding can be exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. A wedding is such an important and special day that will bring in family and friends together to celebrate your love! With over 7 years of experience in the events industry, let us help you take some stress off your shoulders, as we bring your vision to life! Guiding you throughout the details, to dos, design and logistics, leading up to a flawless event execution with your unique style and guest experience, so you can enjoy your day without a worry.

Weather you envision an itimate wedding or large scale event. All our collections are custimazable to your wedding needs to best suite your planning, such as Full-service planning, partial planning and day-of management. Design and decor guidance.

I can't wait to connect with you!

Follow Cielo Designs on

2 Reviews for Cielo Designs

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible!

Cielo was incredible from the start and was a huge part in making our wedding the most perfect day!
    We ended up having to move 2 hours away 2 months before our wedding date, and on top of all the planning I was also in my final semester of grad school so stressed out does not even begin to express how I was leading up to our wedding date!
    Cielo worked with me the entire time with so much patience and enthusiasm, scheduling all of my vendor appointments when we could visit San Antonio and always made sure I left happy. (I am not the best at speaking up for myself sometimes) No detail was left out. She was also stern when she needed to be, im sure we weren’t the easiest of clients at times given our hectic work schedules but she would make sure we were always on track with planning and payments to vendors. So don’t let her sweet smile fool you, she gets the job done!
    I can honestly say she gave us amazing vendors to choose and work with, we wanted to work with smaller local vendors and they were each just as passionate and talented as she is! The one vendor we weren’t as happy with, we had actually booked ourselves before Cielo.
    On the day of we had a few hiccups here and there like most people but I honestly didn’t notice because she was on top of everything! Our family and guests were so impressed with how organized and smooth everything ran, which is all thanks to Cielo, you are amazing and thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Cielo Designs Pricing

Cielo Designs Price Rates

Cielo Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1300
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• San Antonio, TX, 78249 See on map
    830-282-8535 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cielo Designs)