345 Callalily, New Braunfels, TX 78132 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Laurel Events

Sweet Laurel Events is a full-service wedding and event planning company in New Braunfels, Texas. The company services weddings in New Braunfels and the surrounding Hill Country area. The planners at Sweet Laurel Events are committed to taking your wedding visions and making them into a reality. With assistance and guidance from the team of expert planners, the company ensures a stress-free wedding planning process and an unforgettable wedding celebration.

Sweet Laurel Events offers wedding planning packages, which include full-planning services, partial planning services and month-of coordination. All packages can be tailored to fit your particular needs. The planners can provide the following services to assist in planning your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony and reception:

• Budget analysis

Sweet Laurel Events 4
  • Ashley

Ashley Tieken · Married on 03/02/2019

Laura is the best!

Laura made my day so much easier!! She helped me pick all my vendors. She gave me her suggestions and I went with every one of them and they were absolutely perfect! She was there when I needed her and ready to help when I had questions. My wedding day was so relaxed because I knew Laura had it handled and I never stressed!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Emily · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful!

Laura was an AMAZING coordinator! She was responsive, organized, and beyond helpful during the entire process. She took the time to sit down with me and listen to exactly what I wanted. On the day of, she helped make everything run smoothly. She even brought us each a beer and apps while we took pictures. ( She's the real MVP!!!!!) She made sure we were able to eat our entire meals with minimal interruptions. She gracefully gathered our entire wedding party when needed. And I'm sure there were a thousand things she took care of that I never heard about, and for that I am very thankful. It was such an amazing night and we are so grateful for Laura and everything she did for us. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2018

Fabulous coordinating!

Laura and her team are top notch! They helped my wedding run seamlessly and helped me to not only tie-up all of my loose ends the month of, but truly made me feel calm throughout the process. On the day of my wedding, they worked incredibly hard to make my vision come to life and were essential to me having the best wedding of all time! I could not recommend Sweet Laurel Events enough.

Sent on 01/14/2019