22 West Mission Street Suite G, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number

32 Reviews for Christine Dahl Pastries

1 User photo

Christine Dahl Pastries 1

Diana · Married on 11/11/2017

Very flexible in making the exact cake I wanted. She ended up giving me 2 cakes for the price of one. She had made a cake earlier that day with the wrong filling (passion fruit) & right away made another one (coconut). When I showed up she presented me with two identical cakes & said one had the filling I wanted (coconut), but I could keep the 2nd one (passion fruit) free of charge if I wanted. Absolutely beautiful design!

Christine Dahl Pastries 2
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 07/07/2017

Our wedding cake was sooooooooo DELICIOUS!!! Christine offers unique flavors that satisfy anyone's pallet. She knows what will work for you and makes a honest and genuine recommendation. Our cake was so beautiful as well!!! We are so glad we chose her as our baker for our wedding cake and wouldn't have had it any other way!!

Evie · Married on 02/05/2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Christine Dahl!

I called her cell, which I found on her website, to make a tasting appointment and we enjoyed several samples. My husband (fiance at the time) really liked all samples and Christine was nice enough to package them up for us to take home, so we could make a final decision.

We chose Christine because we liked her as a person and her cakes are AWESOME. She had some beautiful creations to show us and I found some very similar to what we were looking for, when flipping through the cake look book.

Christine can deliver the cake to your reception venue for a small additional charge. She worked with our florist to put some finishing touches on the cake to match the decor at the reception. Our cake for 100 was tiered with three layers, and we chose two different types of cake for some variety.

When we came back from our honeymoon, Christine had sent us a card with pictures of our cake and a sweet note! What a nice and cool gal. Give her a ring, you will be happy you did.

Real Weddings