213 Homestead Ave, Rehoboth, MA 02769 Map · Phone number

About Christina Kimmell Photography

Freezing a memory in film is such a joy for me.

I have been photographing weddings since 2003.. and enjoy capturing a storybook day of true romance.

I offer many packages to fit your event needs and budget.

All packages include High Resolution CD negatives and a private gallery to share your photos with friends and family.

As well as weddings, I love capturing shots of family, children and graduating seniors.

Give me a call... I'd love to discuss your upcoming life celebration .....

www.christinakimmell.com

BJw4
gal1img1

3 Reviews for Christina Kimmell Photography

Ashleigh · Married on 09/29/2013

Christina is not only an amazing photographer, but an amazing person as well. When you hire Christina to take photographs for you, she really gets to know you and provides you with a personalized experience.

I recently had the pleasure of hiring Christina to be my Wedding Day Photographer. As part of my package, I was given the option of an engagement shoot or a boudoir shoot. I choose the boudoir shoot even though I was not sure about it and like any woman, I was nervous and anxious in the days and hours leading up to it. As soon as Christina arrived all the tension just disappeared. She made me feel so comfortable! She put on some music and actually made the shoot a lot of fun! She reminded me that my soon-to-be-husband was going to love the photos because he loved me, not because I posed in the right angle. The boudoir album that Christina put together was the perfect wedding day gift for him and she was right, he did love it!

Fast-forward a month and the wedding day was here! Christina was AWESOME! She gets the big picture but she notices all the small details too! I know she captured every important moment and lots of moments in-between! I can't imagine having anyone else as the photographer that day! She remembered things I had mentioned in past conversations and even went along with some of our crazier photo ideas (something about a dinosaur lol)

In short, her photographs are beautiful, she listens to YOU, makes you feel comfortable and she actually makes your special day BETTER by being a part of it!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Joseph · Married on 07/27/2012

We loved Chrissie! From engagement photos, to my super secret surprise boudoir photos, to all of our gorgeous wedding photos, she always put us at ease and beautifully captured us just being us.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2010

Christina photographer my wedding this summer, and she was amazing! Not only was her price the most affordable, her professionalism and beautiful photos made our wedding experience and memories the best we could’ve had. Christina was always responsive and professional whenever I had any questions. And the day of the wedding I was so incredibly nervous and uncomfortable, but Christina was so calm and just quietly took the pictures a midst all the chaos and did her thing. She was never in the way, and since she was the most calmest one there, just being around her kind of helped me calm down a little and relax. She took beautiful pictures of the ceremony and our wedding party pictures, and during the reception she would always just end up in the best photo moments. I never had to even think, hey this would be a great picture right now, Christina was already there and had taken the shots before I even realized I was being photographed, which was awesome (I think we all take better photos when we don’t know someone’s taking them!). I can’t say enough about Christina’s work, I was so impressed, the pictures came out beautiful, it’s so hard to try and pick the few we want framed on our wall. She did a great job, I would like to recommend her services to everyone!

Sent on 09/02/2010