Culpeper, VA 22701 Map · Phone number

About Chikpea Graphics

Chikpea Graphics specializes in custom wedding & event stationery. We design and print everything in house and offer a low key and comfortable environment for our customers to have some fun with their projects. Whether you want to keep a theme, get funky or keep things traditional, Chikpea can take you from start to finish.

If you have any inquires about our services, please email us at ChikPeaFX@gmail.com

Follow Chikpea Graphics on

logoavatar
Photo By 180 Studios
Photo By 180 Studios
logoavatar

14 Reviews for Chikpea Graphics

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

HIGHLY recommend Chikpea! I found this vendor through our wedding coordinator and am SO glad we came across her. Raygan is SUPER responsive, very reasonable and turns out gorgeous products. I ordered place cards, table cards and programs from her without even meeting her in person. I provided the content and digital copies to match font and color and it came out perfect. She made sure I had everything by the time I needed them (and I may have delayed getting some final text to her...). If you value high quality, reasonable prices, a responsive interaction and supporting a small business you HAVE to use this company! I know, without a doubt, we will be using her again for other print needs.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Julie · event on 07/25/2015

Gave idea of what we wanted design wise and she designed the invitations perfectly! Great quality and quick turn around as this was for a last minute bridal shower. We will continue to use her services and highly recommend to others!

Sent on 07/16/2015

carole · Married on 06/06/2015

Chikpea Graphics was absolutely amazing to work with! I had an initial discovery call to talk about what I was looking for with my wedding invitations. Raygan asked great questions to get a feel for the wedding and personalities of the bride and groom. I received several options and was able to make edits and changes before finalizing the design. My order consisted of invitation, envelope with liner, insert card, response card along with matching envelope. I received a sample of the actual invitation so I was able to confirm paperweight and the colors (since computer screens can vary).

Raygan was quick to answer questions and make the changes I requested. Pricing was very reasonable and I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Chikpea Graphics to anyone looking to place a paper/invitation order.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Chikpea Graphics FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Fiander Foto
    Fiander Foto Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for amazing wedding invites, save the dates, or other graphic design related materials - Chikpea Graphics is a fantastic option!

• Lieb Photographic LLC
    Lieb Photographic LLC Wedding Photographers

Chikpea is amazing! Any idea you have for your wedding invitation will come to life with vibrancy and beauty! Any style, any idea...Chikpea can do it!

• Melissa Arlena Photography
    Melissa Arlena Photography Wedding Photographers

Raygan does an amazing job! I've photographed her work for weddings and the print work is always top notch!

• Culpeper, 22701 See on map
    Regular hours are 8:00 - 5:00 Monday through Friday. Flexible weekend hours are kept to set up meetings/consultations.