Clearwater, FL 33764 Map · Phone number

About Chic Customs

Chic Customs is an invitation company within the Tampa Bay area, that specializes in uniques CUSTOM one of a kind invites. We are not your typical point and click invitation store, everything we do we custom make just for you. Having been a a bride herself, Amy Lawrence, co-owner with her husband Greg, decided that the process in which people find their special invitations was just over whelming. At Chic Customs we have a one on one relationship with our clients, we discuss your likes, dislikes, visions, themes and colors to make a one of a kind invitation for your one of a kind day. The invitation that is designed for you is just that, DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU. We do not provide templates to our clients with only 10 colors to choose from. Our unique customization allows us to pull from your pictures to produce almost perfect color matiching to your wedding. Call us today to speak to us about your desires for your unique special occasion.

SAvethedate
ChicCustoms33clp
pinkblk
sicily
Chic Customs
This is a custom one-of-a-kind designed DVD invitation.  The bride and groom will personally invite...
This is a custom one-of-a-kind designed DVD invitation. The bride and groom will personally invite...
purple
CadoreFrettAccommodations
CadoreFrettRSVP
Finalweddinginvite
Chic Customs
These are wishing tree tags, that will have a hole in the top with ribbon of your choice to hang...
registry
IMG5655
IMG5666

4 Reviews for Chic Customs

Carolyn · Married on 05/11/2011

I am very happy with my first experience with Chic Customs. I sent them an example of an invitation for my son's 1st birthday party. They put their own spin on it and it turned out fabulous! When the invitations arrived, they were packaged in this adorable under the sea fabric! The invitations are printed on heavy cardstock and the envelopes had little sea creatures on them. I am beyond happy with these invitations!

Molly · Married on 02/03/2011

Chic Customs did a great job helping me create my vision for the invitations. Everything was done on time and the quality was amazing. I look forward to working with Chic Customs again in the future.

Melina · Married on 10/08/2010

They are a very creative and great company to work with. If you don't know what your looking for they have great ideas and are very helpful.

Chic Customs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

• Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs
    Brides N Blooms Wholesale and Designs Wedding Florists

Chic Custom Linens is a great company, with an inventory full of outstanding and beautiful linens and decor items to choose from. Their customer service is second to none and we highly recommend them for any kind of event.

• Jazzy Jewels Hair and Makeup, LLC
    Jazzy Jewels Hair and Makeup, LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

I must say Chic Customs and Jazzy Jewels have shared a couple clients and they have made invites for my personal events and parties. All my clients were more than happy with there very personalized work. They bring something new and trendy to the industry their invites let's it be able to see your ideas come alive before your eyes!

• GLAM Events by lg
    GLAM Events by lg Wedding Planners

Amy & Greg were great to work with! My client felt very confident in their work and ability to create her vision. Amy was very understanding and flexible throughout the design process and went above and beyond. It was great working with you and I look to future collaborations.

• Clearwater, 33764 See on map