Astoria, NY 11102 Map · Phone number

About Chic Affairs

Chic Affairs, a collaborative event planning company, is here to help with all your event needs. Our team offers one on one custom help to create a special event with unique centerpieces, tasty treats and one of a kind gifts for guests. We also create traditional favors including Lambades and Jordan Almond favors. We look forward to meeting you and working on your next event!

chicaffairs profile phot
ca fb covers
tn 72
tn 69
chicaffairs profile phot
ca fb covers

1 Reviews for Chic Affairs

Ann · Married on 10/10/2015

Chic Affairs did a great job with my 260 wedding favors and 3-tier envelope box. I wanted to make sure that I had wedding favors for my guests that were both elegant and useful. They offered a lot of great ideas that I loved and I decided on tea pot-shaped tea infusers. They printed customized labels and tied on ribbons that went with my weddings color scheme. This was a big time saver since we had a lot of other wedding details to deal with. They delivered everything on time and had it prepped weeks before the actual wedding date. The guests LOVED the envelope box. We just told Chic Affairs our wedding color scheme and they made a box to matched. The box fit all our guests envelopes too! Our guests kept complimenting how beautiful the box was and asking where we bought it from. They also have great rental options if you don't want to purchase certain items since many brides don't need envelope boxes after the wedding. I would definitely use Chic Affairs again!

Sent on 12/12/2015