Denton, TX 76201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Chevy Chey Photography

Hey ya'll! My name is Chevy, owner of Chevy Chey Photography. I have in the photography business since 2010 and enjoy capturing the best of you in every way. I am a small town Texas girl with Southern love at it's finest. I currently reside in Denton, Texas, but I have captured some amazing memories in California, Florida, and Oklahoma. I look forward to meeting & talking to you about your special day!

Follow Chevy Chey Photography on

untitled 1

10 Reviews for Chevy Chey Photography

Morgan Gamez · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding Pictures

Chevy was phenomenal! Incredibly kind and funny! Professional and I highly recommend her!

Ashley Battista · Married on 10/20/2018

She is amazing!

Chevy was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was so helpful and went above and beyond my expectations! She captured my evening perfectly and I couldn’t be more thankful. I will forever treasure these moments! I highly recommend her!

Cassy · Married on 06/02/2018

Chevy worked with my budget and schedule. She kept me calm in the hot weather conditions and I would recommend her videography services to anyone.

Chevy Chey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Hawthorn Hills Ranch
    Hawthorn Hills Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Chevy has taken both photos and videos for a number of brides at our venue and we love working with her! Never without a smile, she has a great way of getting her clients excited and feel comfortable in front of the camera as she works her magic and captures beautiful moments. She has a big heart for others and offers a great service.

• Denton, 76201 See on map