Denton, TX 76201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Chevy Chey Photography

Hey ya'll! My name is Chevy, owner of Chevy Chey Photography and a big ally of the LGBTQ+ Community. I have been in the photography & video business since 2010 and enjoy capturing the best of you in every way. I am a small town Texas girl with Southern love at it's finest. I currently reside in Denton, Texas, but I have captured some amazing memories in California, Florida, and Oklahoma. I look forward to meeting & talking to you about your special day!

Follow Chevy Chey Photography on

untitled 4 51 763744 159545849574095

17 Reviews for Chevy Chey Photography

Amanda McCrossen · Married on 06/13/2020

Wonderful videographer!

Chevy was our wedding videographer and she was a pleasure to work with! She is so sweet and did a wonderful job at capturing our wedding day. She is very knowledgeable about angles and did a great job at telling us how and where to stand/move. Her wedding highlight video made us cry and captured our day so well. We are so grateful for her and the priceless memories we will now have forever. I highly recommend Chevy!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Chevy Chey Photography's reply:

Aweee!!! Thank y’all so much! I loved working with ya'll on ya'll special day! Everything about it was amazing from ya'll sweet notes to each other to the never ending dance party at the end. Again congrats ya'll and hears to many years of never ending love!
  • Shiva

Shiva Reddy · Married on 06/06/2020

Outstanding Proposal Photography and Videography!

Working with Chevy for my proposal photography and videography was an outstanding experience! As soon as I emailed her to ask about availability, she got back to me and set up a time to chat. She took into account all of my considerations and came up with several options (including back up plans in case it rained). After I chose my location, she detailed for me exactly how things would go - I hardly had to put any thought into it myself!

The day of my proposal went better than I could have imagined. The execution was fantastic, and the photos & video of both the proposal and our session afterwards were perfect. We were also given previews and the final album in a very timely manner to share with our family and friends.

I would highly recommend Chevy for anyone needing photography/videography!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Chevy Chey Photography's reply:

OMG! Thank you for such a sweet review! Ya'll are amazing and I'm so glad I was able to capture your special proposal!
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 12/01/2019

Passion! Talent! Lgbtq friendly!

INCREDIBLE!!!!! PRICELESSSSSS! Chevy and Britney were incredible! They both know how to make a bride feel like they are the only bride in the whole world! I felt beautiful, unstoppable and sexy in front of the camera every time I worked with this duo. I had a bridal session with Chevy and she totally captured my sass and personality. Chevy is fun and outgoing and SUPER easy to work with. She makes everything feel so natural and most importantly PERSONAL! Chevy is talented, professional and supportive! We are a same sex couple and had a lot of trouble finding someone to shoot our wedding but Chevy is all inclusive! Chevy met with us and spoke with us on the phone multiple times leading up to our wedding. She set expectations, provided a timeline and asked for our wish list on photo shots! She arrived early to every appointment and was extremely prepared. She was by far one of the BEST wedding decisions we made! Our pictures are BREATH TAKING and captured all of the emotional raw feelings that a wedding should! She did not miss a single thing…. There were TWO brides and we were equally spoiled on wedding day! Remember your photographer spends the ENTIRE day with you and you should LOVE them… we have ZERO regrets with this choice and will book her for all our future photo needs! FIRST CLASS service!

Sent on 02/09/2020

Chevy Chey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Hawthorn Hills Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Chevy has taken both photos and videos for a number of brides at our venue and we love working with her! Never without a smile, she has a great way of getting her clients excited and feel comfortable in front of the camera as she works her magic and captures beautiful moments. She has a big heart for others and offers a great service.

• Denton, TX, 76201 See on map
    Location of (Chevy Chey Photography)