Denton, TX 76201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Chevy Chey Photography

Hey ya'll! My name is Chevy, owner of Chevy Chey Photography. I have been in the photography & video business since 2010 and enjoy capturing the best of you in every way. I am a small town Texas girl with Southern love at it's finest. I currently reside in Denton, Texas, but I have captured some amazing memories in California, Florida, and Oklahoma. I look forward to meeting & talking to you about your special day!

Follow Chevy Chey Photography on

untitled 1 51 763744 1564085113

15 Reviews for Chevy Chey Photography

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 12/01/2019

Passion! Talent! Lgbtq friendly!

INCREDIBLE!!!!! PRICELESSSSSS! Chevy and Britney were incredible! They both know how to make a bride feel like they are the only bride in the whole world! I felt beautiful, unstoppable and sexy in front of the camera every time I worked with this duo. I had a bridal session with Chevy and she totally captured my sass and personality. Chevy is fun and outgoing and SUPER easy to work with. She makes everything feel so natural and most importantly PERSONAL! Chevy is talented, professional and supportive! We are a same sex couple and had a lot of trouble finding someone to shoot our wedding but Chevy is all inclusive! Chevy met with us and spoke with us on the phone multiple times leading up to our wedding. She set expectations, provided a timeline and asked for our wish list on photo shots! She arrived early to every appointment and was extremely prepared. She was by far one of the BEST wedding decisions we made! Our pictures are BREATH TAKING and captured all of the emotional raw feelings that a wedding should! She did not miss a single thing…. There were TWO brides and we were equally spoiled on wedding day! Remember your photographer spends the ENTIRE day with you and you should LOVE them… we have ZERO regrets with this choice and will book her for all our future photo needs! FIRST CLASS service!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff Cannon · Married on 11/17/2019

Chevy saved our wedding day!

Chevy is absolutely fantastic and literally saved our wedding day! When my now husband and I first started looking at wedding venues in January 2019, we were turned away by one of the top venues on our list. It was a beautiful country/barn venue with excellent reviews. However, the day before our scheduled tour we received a private message from the owner that said our wedding was not part of God's design for marriage and he would not host our wedding at his venue. We were devastated and pressed pause on our wedding planning, unsure if we were up to the challenge of coming out all over again to every vendor we would need for our wedding and hoping they would accept us. We shared our story and word got out about what had happened to us. Another videographer heard our story and reached out to us to offer her services. However, a few weeks before the wedding we found out that the original videographer was not going to be able to deliver on their commitment. Our wedding planner scrambled to find someone to fill in and when Chevy heard our story she immediately offered us her services free of charge. We were blown away! The venue is an hour north of Dallas and she arrived hours before the ceremony was to start, ready to document everything, and she stayed for our entire wedding and reception. Our wedding was the most beautiful day that we have ever experienced and Chevy captured everything so perfectly in her video. Every time we watch her video we are transported back in time to that special day and all of those emotions that we felt come rushing back. The gift that she gave us was priceless and we will treasure it for the rest of our lives. We have no words to express how grateful we are to Chevy for being there for us. She is one of the sweetest people we have ever met and was committed and eager to helping make things right for us. We were complete strangers and she did not have to do this but that is the kind of person that she is. Chevy Chey Photography is a small business that truly believes that love is love and embraces all couples regardless of what they look like. We know there are a lot of photographers out there, but if you are interested in supporting a business that is not only great at what they do, but has heart, stands up for equality, and welcomes everyone, please give Chevy a look. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Chevy Chey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that I was a part of your special day and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for ya'll!
  • Brittany

Brittany Ancell · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

With my aunt being my matron of honor, and a professional photographer herself, I knew she was going to be extra picky when it came to helping me select who would be able to photograph our wedding. After discussing it, there was really no choice, Chevy was the only option. I have known Chevy for several years, through my aunt and become friends with her. Chevy knows how to handle herself professionally, gets quality images, and is very easy to work with. Chevy knows when she may have to step in to take care of her bride and groom, which some photographers don’t have that trait, but is highly recommended. I highly recommend Chevy, as she is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Chevy Chey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Hawthorn Hills Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Chevy has taken both photos and videos for a number of brides at our venue and we love working with her! Never without a smile, she has a great way of getting her clients excited and feel comfortable in front of the camera as she works her magic and captures beautiful moments. She has a big heart for others and offers a great service.

• Denton, TX, 76201 See on map
    Location of (Chevy Chey Photography)