Denton, TX 76201 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Chevy Chey Photography

Hey ya'll! My name is Chevy, owner of Chevy Chey Photography. I have in the photography business since 2010 and enjoy capturing the best of you in every way. I am a small town Texas girl with Southern love at it's finest. I currently reside in Denton, Texas, but I have captured some amazing memories in California, Florida, and Oklahoma. I look forward to meeting & talking to you about your special day!

Follow Chevy Chey Photography on

Chevy Chey Photography 4
  • Aramis

Aramis Dixon · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesomely Amazing

Chevy is simply amazing!! She's down to earth and was personable. She's hands on and what she's doing. I enjoyed everything minute of it. I would recommend her to any and everyone!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Chevy Chey Photography 5
    Chevy Chey Photography 6
    Chevy Chey Photography 7
    Chevy Chey Photography 8
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome Videographer

I wasn't initially planning on hiring a videographer. Then I only wanted a highlight reel, but then my mother convinced me to add the ceremony... The whole process of working with Chevy was great! She was very responsive and thorough, calling to confirm, ask questions, and was flexible with changes. I also really appreciated that she came to our rehearsal to get a lay of the land (Catholic weddings have more restrictions on where cameras can and can't be). She was also timely to get us our videos so we could watch and relive the day!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Morgan Gamez · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding Pictures

Chevy was phenomenal! Incredibly kind and funny! Professional and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Chevy Chey Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Hawthorn Hills Ranch
    Hawthorn Hills Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Chevy has taken both photos and videos for a number of brides at our venue and we love working with her! Never without a smile, she has a great way of getting her clients excited and feel comfortable in front of the camera as she works her magic and captures beautiful moments. She has a big heart for others and offers a great service.

• Denton, 76201 See on map