Chevy Chey Photography Reviews

Chevy Chey Photography 4
  • Aramis

Aramis Dixon · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesomely Amazing

Chevy is simply amazing!! She's down to earth and was personable. She's hands on and what she's doing. I enjoyed everything minute of it. I would recommend her to any and everyone!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Chevy Chey Photography 5
    Chevy Chey Photography 6
    Chevy Chey Photography 7
    Chevy Chey Photography 8
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome Videographer

I wasn't initially planning on hiring a videographer. Then I only wanted a highlight reel, but then my mother convinced me to add the ceremony... The whole process of working with Chevy was great! She was very responsive and thorough, calling to confirm, ask questions, and was flexible with changes. I also really appreciated that she came to our rehearsal to get a lay of the land (Catholic weddings have more restrictions on where cameras can and can't be). She was also timely to get us our videos so we could watch and relive the day!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Morgan Gamez · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding Pictures

Chevy was phenomenal! Incredibly kind and funny! Professional and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashley Battista · Married on 10/20/2018

She is amazing!

Chevy was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was so helpful and went above and beyond my expectations! She captured my evening perfectly and I couldn’t be more thankful. I will forever treasure these moments! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Cassy · Married on 06/02/2018

Chevy worked with my budget and schedule. She kept me calm in the hot weather conditions and I would recommend her videography services to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/23/2018

Chevy is absolutely amazing to work with and my wedding video was THE BEST! She captured the day perfectly and I now get to relive it over and over again thanks to her. She has an amazing personality and so sweet and kind! She was terrific the day of and helped in every way possible! PLUS she had the best prices I have ever seen! If you are looking for a wedding videographer she is your girl!!!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 09/01/2017

Seph · Married on 10/03/2017

This is one of the best photographers around! Not only did she help save my friends wedding last year but she came to my destination wedding in New Orleans this month. She knows what she’s doing, she’s friendly and fun. If you have an idea she will find a way to make it happen!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

Wow, where to begin! Chevy was a blessing in disguise that happened to be apart of our wedding simply by being in the right place at the right time. She is the absolute sweetest person and so helpful! I got to watch her in action in both my sisters and my wedding. We both gushed over how awesome her personality is and how fun she is to work with. She goes above and beyond on your special day. We just received our video and wow it just brings you to tears!! Chevy is incredible and I would highly recommend using her videography services!! Thank you Chevy!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 03/11/2017

She was absolutely AMAZING! She was so attentive to our needs and made us feel extremely special. Literally love her!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Christi · Married on 04/09/2016

Chevy was fabulous! Easy to meet up with, saw our vision and wonderful to work with. We loved having her as our photographer!

Sent on 04/30/2016

jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

I love Chevy Chey, with a girl named Chevy you know you are in for a fun time. I had never met her yet when I was searching and researching for a wedding photography. Then one day a friend shared her on Facebook. I stayed up late looking at every blog entry Chevy had on her website, every photo. I read every word. I fell in love with Chevy and her work. I called her the next morning, we met in person later that week. I told her she was like a younger version of me. Chevy was great to work with, she will capture your events and moments just perfectly.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Jordan · Married on 03/14/2015

I love Chevy Chey Photography! Chevy is such a fun, kind, hard working, and free spirited person! She puts her all in every photo she does and you can tell! I love all of her work! I can't wait to book my next session with her!

Sent on 05/18/2015