Chevy Chey Photography Reviews

18 | Denton, TX

18 Reviews for Chevy Chey Photography

• Ashley

Ashley W. · Married on 04/03/2021

The best photographer in dfw

Chevy is AMAZING!!! She definitely goes above and beyond what any normal photographer would! She was basically a day of coordinator and a photographer on my wedding day! She also helped so much before the wedding. She even helped me by creating a timeline for the wedding and offered to walk the venue with me so I didn't forget anything important to ask them. She seriously is the best person and you will definitely not regret hiring this amazing women!!!❤

Sent on 04/15/2021

Chevy Chey Photography's reply:

Oh my heart! Thank you so much love! I loved being a part of ya'll Disney dream and would do it all over again!

Amanda M. · Married on 06/13/2020

Wonderful videographer!

Chevy was our wedding videographer and she was a pleasure to work with! She is so sweet and did a wonderful job at capturing our wedding day. She is very knowledgeable about angles and did a great job at telling us how and where to stand/move. Her wedding highlight video made us cry and captured our day so well. We are so grateful for her and the priceless memories we will now have forever. I highly recommend Chevy!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Chevy Chey Photography's reply:

Aweee!!! Thank y’all so much! I loved working with ya'll on ya'll special day! Everything about it was amazing from ya'll sweet notes to each other to the never ending dance party at the end. Again congrats ya'll and hears to many years of never ending love!
  • Shiva

Shiva R. · Married on 06/06/2020

Outstanding Proposal Photography and Videography!

Working with Chevy for my proposal photography and videography was an outstanding experience! As soon as I emailed her to ask about availability, she got back to me and set up a time to chat. She took into account all of my considerations and came up with several options (including back up plans in case it rained). After I chose my location, she detailed for me exactly how things would go - I hardly had to put any thought into it myself!

The day of my proposal went better than I could have imagined. The execution was fantastic, and the photos & video of both the proposal and our session afterwards were perfect. We were also given previews and the final album in a very timely manner to share with our family and friends.

I would highly recommend Chevy for anyone needing photography/videography!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Chevy Chey Photography's reply:

OMG! Thank you for such a sweet review! Ya'll are amazing and I'm so glad I was able to capture your special proposal!
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 12/01/2019

Passion! Talent! Lgbtq friendly!

INCREDIBLE!!!!! PRICELESSSSSS! Chevy and Britney were incredible! They both know how to make a bride feel like they are the only bride in the whole world! I felt beautiful, unstoppable and sexy in front of the camera every time I worked with this duo. I had a bridal session with Chevy and she totally captured my sass and personality. Chevy is fun and outgoing and SUPER easy to work with. She makes everything feel so natural and most importantly PERSONAL! Chevy is talented, professional and supportive! We are a same sex couple and had a lot of trouble finding someone to shoot our wedding but Chevy is all inclusive! Chevy met with us and spoke with us on the phone multiple times leading up to our wedding. She set expectations, provided a timeline and asked for our wish list on photo shots! She arrived early to every appointment and was extremely prepared. She was by far one of the BEST wedding decisions we made! Our pictures are BREATH TAKING and captured all of the emotional raw feelings that a wedding should! She did not miss a single thing…. There were TWO brides and we were equally spoiled on wedding day! Remember your photographer spends the ENTIRE day with you and you should LOVE them… we have ZERO regrets with this choice and will book her for all our future photo needs! FIRST CLASS service!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff C. · Married on 11/17/2019

Chevy saved our wedding day!

Chevy is absolutely fantastic and literally saved our wedding day! When my now husband and I first started looking at wedding venues in January 2019, we were turned away by one of the top venues on our list. It was a beautiful country/barn venue with excellent reviews. However, the day before our scheduled tour we received a private message from the owner that said our wedding was not part of God's design for marriage and he would not host our wedding at his venue. We were devastated and pressed pause on our wedding planning, unsure if we were up to the challenge of coming out all over again to every vendor we would need for our wedding and hoping they would accept us. We shared our story and word got out about what had happened to us. Another videographer heard our story and reached out to us to offer her services. However, a few weeks before the wedding we found out that the original videographer was not going to be able to deliver on their commitment. Our wedding planner scrambled to find someone to fill in and when Chevy heard our story she immediately offered us her services free of charge. We were blown away! The venue is an hour north of Dallas and she arrived hours before the ceremony was to start, ready to document everything, and she stayed for our entire wedding and reception. Our wedding was the most beautiful day that we have ever experienced and Chevy captured everything so perfectly in her video. Every time we watch her video we are transported back in time to that special day and all of those emotions that we felt come rushing back. The gift that she gave us was priceless and we will treasure it for the rest of our lives. We have no words to express how grateful we are to Chevy for being there for us. She is one of the sweetest people we have ever met and was committed and eager to helping make things right for us. We were complete strangers and she did not have to do this but that is the kind of person that she is. Chevy Chey Photography is a small business that truly believes that love is love and embraces all couples regardless of what they look like. We know there are a lot of photographers out there, but if you are interested in supporting a business that is not only great at what they do, but has heart, stands up for equality, and welcomes everyone, please give Chevy a look. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Chevy Chey Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that I was a part of your special day and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for ya'll!
  • Brittany

Brittany A. · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

With my aunt being my matron of honor, and a professional photographer herself, I knew she was going to be extra picky when it came to helping me select who would be able to photograph our wedding. After discussing it, there was really no choice, Chevy was the only option. I have known Chevy for several years, through my aunt and become friends with her. Chevy knows how to handle herself professionally, gets quality images, and is very easy to work with. Chevy knows when she may have to step in to take care of her bride and groom, which some photographers don’t have that trait, but is highly recommended. I highly recommend Chevy, as she is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Aramis

Aramis D. · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesomely Amazing

Chevy is simply amazing!! She's down to earth and was personable. She's hands on and what she's doing. I enjoyed everything minute of it. I would recommend her to any and everyone!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome Videographer

I wasn't initially planning on hiring a videographer. Then I only wanted a highlight reel, but then my mother convinced me to add the ceremony... The whole process of working with Chevy was great! She was very responsive and thorough, calling to confirm, ask questions, and was flexible with changes. I also really appreciated that she came to our rehearsal to get a lay of the land (Catholic weddings have more restrictions on where cameras can and can't be). She was also timely to get us our videos so we could watch and relive the day!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Morgan G. · Married on 10/28/2018

Wedding Pictures

Chevy was phenomenal! Incredibly kind and funny! Professional and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashley B. · Married on 10/20/2018

She is amazing!

Chevy was such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was so helpful and went above and beyond my expectations! She captured my evening perfectly and I couldn’t be more thankful. I will forever treasure these moments! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Cassy · Married on 06/02/2018

Chevy worked with my budget and schedule. She kept me calm in the hot weather conditions and I would recommend her videography services to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/23/2018

Chevy is absolutely amazing to work with and my wedding video was THE BEST! She captured the day perfectly and I now get to relive it over and over again thanks to her. She has an amazing personality and so sweet and kind! She was terrific the day of and helped in every way possible! PLUS she had the best prices I have ever seen! If you are looking for a wedding videographer she is your girl!!!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 09/01/2017

Seph · Married on 10/03/2017

This is one of the best photographers around! Not only did she help save my friends wedding last year but she came to my destination wedding in New Orleans this month. She knows what she’s doing, she’s friendly and fun. If you have an idea she will find a way to make it happen!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Brittany · Married on 07/01/2017

Wow, where to begin! Chevy was a blessing in disguise that happened to be apart of our wedding simply by being in the right place at the right time. She is the absolute sweetest person and so helpful! I got to watch her in action in both my sisters and my wedding. We both gushed over how awesome her personality is and how fun she is to work with. She goes above and beyond on your special day. We just received our video and wow it just brings you to tears!! Chevy is incredible and I would highly recommend using her videography services!! Thank you Chevy!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 03/11/2017

She was absolutely AMAZING! She was so attentive to our needs and made us feel extremely special. Literally love her!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Christi · Married on 04/09/2016

Chevy was fabulous! Easy to meet up with, saw our vision and wonderful to work with. We loved having her as our photographer!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2015

I love Chevy Chey, with a girl named Chevy you know you are in for a fun time. I had never met her yet when I was searching and researching for a wedding photography. Then one day a friend shared her on Facebook. I stayed up late looking at every blog entry Chevy had on her website, every photo. I read every word. I fell in love with Chevy and her work. I called her the next morning, we met in person later that week. I told her she was like a younger version of me. Chevy was great to work with, she will capture your events and moments just perfectly.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Jordan · Married on 03/14/2015

I love Chevy Chey Photography! Chevy is such a fun, kind, hard working, and free spirited person! She puts her all in every photo she does and you can tell! I love all of her work! I can't wait to book my next session with her!

Sent on 05/18/2015