Chelsey Boatwright Photography

Lake Worth, FL View map

My style is fresh, simple, & natural. Capturing events and people in a photojournalistic style is my forte. I am looking to create a handfull of fun photos that will show a true representation of you or your family. So let loose, relax and enjoy yourself during the wedding or photo shoot. This will guarantee great photos.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000.00

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Heather Married on 09/22/2018
    Chelsey photographed our wedding with only about a month's notice. We planned our Miami wedding in 2 months while living in New Jersey. Chelsey was very helpful and responsive to my emails. We chose her because we loved her fun style of photography and her affordable prices. She made the potentially awkward picture-taking experience very fun and enjoyable.
    Victoria Married on 03/29/2014
    I had the pleasure of working with Chelsey for my engagement photo session and wedding photography this March. I highly recommend Chelsey for your next event!

What first impressed me about Chelsey was how many beautiful photos she has had published or shared on multiple reputable websites and magazines. And, even though she is so sought after, she was very willing to work within my budget to provide us with the highest quality of service at a price I could work with.

In addition to that, I was very impressed with Chesley's professionalism and creativity every time we met. She was always on time, and had a great eye for catching unique, beautiful photos. She also never settled. I know she truly cared about capturing unique, beautiful moments for us, all while keeping the atmosphere comfortable and fun. We were very thrilled with the results and would absolutely book her again. 5 stars!
  • User1523848 2+ years ago
    Chelsey agreed to take on our intimate wedding of 15 people in a short notice (we had a super short engagement and wedding planning). During planning, she was willing to customize a package for us for a very reasonable price, which turned to be our best wedding money spent. She not only helped with laying out timeline of the day, but also volunteered to show up 30mins early free of charge--just to take advantage of light early afternoon traffic. She and her assistant Jen were such sweet people to work with, I literally started to relax (from being hectic during preparation) when they started to shoot. And most importantly, the pictures turned out to be perfect--if anyone knows my husband, they would know it takes no less than a top notch professional to capture him not being awkward :D Chelsey also edited the pictures very timely due to our special request. Overall, she is professional, sweet and enthusiastic, all you can ask for as a wedding photographer

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

J Morgan Flowers J Morgan Flowers Wedding Florists

We have known Chelsey for 10 years. I can't say enough good things about her!!! Book her and you will be a very happy bride.

Your Special Day by Joni Your Special Day by Joni Wedding Planners

Chelsea is wonderful to work with....sweet, talented and an all around great photographer. You cannot go wrong with booking her, you will love the end result. Joni

Desiree Dawn Events Desiree Dawn Events Wedding Planners

If you want photos from your wedding to look great on your bookshelf or mantle - go for it. But Chelsey's photographs will wind up in magazines and on blogs everywhere! her art and style are superb - she truly is a genious behing the lense. it is a pleasure to work with Chelsey and I mean this when I say it; she will become your own personal cheerleader on your big day. "You look beautiful!" "Now kiss each other!" "Awesome shot!" she's so fun! :)

512 Lucerne Avenue Lake Worth, 33460
Location of (Chelsey Boatwright Photography)

Chelsey Boatwright Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Chelsey Boatwright Photography offer?

Chelsey Boatwright Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Chelsey Boatwright Photography offer?

Chelsey Boatwright Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Chelsey Boatwright Photography offer for wedding events?

Chelsey Boatwright Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Chelsey Boatwright Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chelsey Boatwright Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in flexibility, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in average response time and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding