Chelsea Homesley Photography

Clover, SC View map
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

A professional wedding photographer in Clover, South Carolina, Chelsea Homesley Photography specializes in genuine, artistic and detailed wedding photography. Owner Chelsea Homesley spends her full attention and energy on ensuring your day is everything you envisioned and more. Capturing the full story and not just parts, Chelsea Homesley Photography prides itself on documenting the excitement, nerves, tears and laughter of your special day!

Couples who enlist the assistance of Chelsea Homesley Photography benefit from an array of services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images

Other Services
Chelsea Homesley Photography also offers a variety of wedding-related products and photo shoots. Coupled with wedding albums and canvases, couples benefit from the following:

• Engagement shoots
  • Digital files
  • Flush mounts
  • Matte prints
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

Areas Covered
Chelsea Homesley Photography is conveniently located in Clover, South Carolina. In addition to providing wedding photography services to couples throughout the local area, services are extended to those in Charlotte, Asheville and Raleigh, North Carolina.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

Kim W. Married on 05/10/2021

Words can not express !!!

The pictures were unbelievable and PERFECT!!! She went over and beyond all expectations. Book her now before you can't
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas F. Married on 10/03/2020

A Small Project

in planning to get married during a pandemic, we had a very small service and not much other fanfare for our wedding. We did not want to wait to see when it was safe to have a full blown wedding. Chelsea worked with us and our ideas in a safe as possible manner. This was also done at a very reasonable fee, considering it was sort of custom. We are grateful for her capturing our day and working with our requests. We will cherish the photographs always.
  • Sammy
    Sammy D. Married on 09/12/2020

So easy to work with!

Chelsea was so great to work with to photograph our backyard wedding in Rock Hill. We didn’t want a full day of photos and she was able to accommodate a request for only 5 hours. She was also very understanding dealing with all the COVID craziness! I was so lucky that she was willing to accommodate our wedding date change and she was even willing to come back to the house a separate date to take photos of our reception.

The pictures turned out great, were returned quickly and were very easy to download!

The only thing I wish I would have done differently was actually create I shot list. I never gave her one! That’s on me, so don’t forget that step y’all.

I’d definitely recommend Chelsea. I felt like I got professional photos but didn’t have to pay the huge amount that some photographers ask.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Melissa Cattani Photography Melissa Cattani Photography Wedding Photographers

I absolutely love working with Chelsea as a second shooter! She is very professional and her work is top notch. All of her brides are classy and there hasn't been one wedding with her that I've not enjoyed myself.

Rock Barn Country Club & Spa Rock Barn Country Club & Spa Country Club Weddings

Excellent to work with!

3056 Foggy Hollow Lane Clover, SC, 29710
704-832-9989
Location of (Chelsea Homesley Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding