Engagement
Shoot included

About Chelsea Homesley Photography

Genuine, artistic, detailed

Congrats on your engagement!!!!! I am super excited that you have taken the time to check us out! I absolutely love capturing weddings. The excitement, the nerves, the tears, the hugs and laughs of family, bride and groom is what drives my passion for wedding photography. On your wedding day my full attention and energy is spent on making sure every possible detail and moment is captured so that your family and future family will be able to relive your day over and over again. I want to capture the full story not just parts. Every image that is captured from your day is included on a customized wooden usb in even our basic wedding package! I believe strongly that because these are your images you hold a right to owning them all! Every image is hand-edited and given my signature style. No image is ever given straight from the camera. I pride myself on giving you the best quality image possible. I'm sure you have questions! I would love to meet you and your fiance over coffee or even set up a phone call to go over everything and anything! You can email us at chelseahomesley@gmail.com or call 704-929-8382! Check out a recent wedding here...http://chelseahomesleyphotography1.shootproof.com/event/1671527 (copy and paste this link to view).

Categories: Wedding Photographer

One Event/Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Proofs (1)

Chelsea was absolutely amazing and we are so happy we chose her to be our photographer. We have so many pictures and they are stunning!! We will definitely be using her again in the future!! Her prices are extremely reasonable for all that she does!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Chelsea!!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/6/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I absolutely love working with Chelsea as a second shooter! She is very professional and her work is top notch. All of her brides are classy and there hasn't been one wedding with her that I've not enjoyed myself.

Excellent to work with!

Events

3056 Foggy Hollow Lane, Clover, SC 29710   See On Map
704-929-8382 (phone)
Chelsea Homesley Photography is a wedding photographer from Mooresville NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Charlotte NC, Ashville NC, and Raleigh NC. Chelsea Homesley Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for several years. We specialize in photojournalism wedding photography.