Chelsea Elizabeth Photography

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Chelsea was wonderful to work with! She was so much fun to work with and I absolutely loved the final pictures from our wedding.

Profile Picture Karin, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

First, Chelsea is great at answering her emails. She usually responds from within a few hours to a day at the latest. She is extremely nice and energetic over emails. I (unfortunately) never had the experience to speak with her over the phone. Emails were good enough for me since it was the most convenient. She helped us organize our shooting locations for our engagement shoot around Disneyland. My fiance and I decided to have our engagement photo taken by Chelsea Elizabeth Photography and we had a blast! We had our engagement session with Chelsea only and she was wonderful. She's super funny, quirky, down to earth, and is still very professional. Her creativity really shines when she is in her element. When I first started looking for photographers I was discouraged. We didn't want to have the typical engagement photos, we wanted them to be US. After speaking to a co worker about my struggles, she came across CEP. I looked at her website not just glanced, but literally DUG DEEP into her website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and I knew she was the one I wanted to have a photos done with. We had them done this past February and thinking that it would be a light day (we had them done on a Tuesday) and it would be cool out - it was the complete opposite, but yet she was still complete upbeat despite the 90+ degree weather and the insane crowds. We got our photos back about a month (maybe less) later and I was in LOVE with them. She captured every moment. Some of the positions that we were in felt awkward and I wasn't sure how they would come out - turned out, those were the photos that were my FAVORITE. She even included a credit to have some photos printed - which we used and they were shipped and received within a week and a half! They're perfect.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a wonderful experience with Chelsea Elizabeth Photography. They were very responsive throughout the whole planning process. We had many conversations about what we wanted for the day, the timeline, our personalities, photos we like, etc. They were very accommodating and open. We felt very comfortable with Chelsea and Jenny on the day. It was very easy to do all of the photos with them. We got to be ourselves and feel like we were being taken care of, we always felt comfortable. They also set up our photo booth, which our guests absolutely loved! They had really great props, so many to choose from, and it was a really fun addition to the reception.

Profile Picture Grace, 11/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Chelsea Elizabeth Photography Pricing

Save the Date
Negatives
4 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I love working with Chelsea Elizabeth. She does amazing work and is fun to work with. You want someone you are comfortable with and fun, that can put you at ease on your big day, Chelsea is your girl!

We have worked with Chelsea on many occasions and have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. She is very professional, took some great shots and very nice to work with.

Chelsea Elizabeth captures the beauty in each moment and has worked at The Fess Parker Resort in Santa Barbara.

What an absolute eye for detail. Even her own wedding was a masterpiece!!!

Events