Our office is located in, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cheers To You Events

Specializing in weddings and theme parties since 1997, Marla Lackey, owner of Cheers To You Events, is one of Southern California's premier special event consultants. Cheers To You! is the preferred wedding coordination company at many of OC's top wedding venues and Marla is referred by California's finest vendors who appreciate her extensive industry experience and the genuine commitment she gives to all those she works with. Her background includes ten years in the food & beverage service and over ten years in the wedding and event planning industry.

Marla has been a board member of Association of Bridal Consultants-Orange County (ABC) , Certified by Here Comes the Guide (HCTG) and the Special Events & Promotions guest speaker at Orange Coast College. Her weddings have appeared nationwide on TLC's "A Wedding Story" and on the hit show, Dr. Phil In addition to her media interviews, she is a lead advisor for the wedding planning software, Wedding Planner, and contributing writer for Wedding Compass and Plan Wedding Day, a website designed to assist couples manage all details for the big day.

cdc645b156dc56c4 1525415422 c62ed738c1bd14c1 1525415421 77088663805bdf3e 152541
Wedding ceremony area
cdc645b156dc56c4 1525415422 c62ed738c1bd14c1 1525415421 77088663805bdf3e 152541

4 Reviews for Cheers To You Events

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

Robyn and Sam are absolutly amazing! I got married on 10/15/16 and I thought for sure I'd have a breakdown on my wedding day because of how particular I am with my hair and makeup but instead I could not have Been happier! They listened to exactly what I wanted. I would absolutely recommend using cheers to you events for your wedding/event.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Marla was great, and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner! She listened to what I wanted, and she helped me find all the vendors I needed to create and execute my perfect wedding day!

Sent on 07/08/2013
  • Glenda

Glenda · Married on 10/24/2010

Marla Lackey was wonderful to work with. Her loving disposition broke down all the barriers. I felt like I had known her for years as a close confidant. She listened and followed through on all my thoughts and concerns. She took care of everything. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Cheers To You Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cheers To You Events 1
    $100 Gift Certificate and a FREE Tuxedo
    We are excited to share this wedding gift with you. Pre-register your wedding at friartux.com and receive a $100 gift card from select stores like Crate & Barrel, Victoria's Secret, Target, and more by simply using the promo code N11337. If that's not enough, the Groom's tuxedo is FREE when you use promo code N11337. If you would like a flyer (not necessary for the promo), email us (marla@cheerstoyouevents.com) with your address and wedding date, and we will send you one in the mail. Feel free to share this promotion with any of your friends that may be looking to rent tuxedos or need any other assistance with their wedding plans.

• AFR Event Furnishings
    AFR Event Furnishings Wedding Rentals

Cheers to you is right! They live up to every expectation you may have to work with!

• Photojenic
    Photojenic Wedding Photographers

Marla and her team are amazing! I have worked with her on many beautiful weddings over the years, each one's success has been attributed to her attention to detail, experience, organization and what everyone always loves about her which is her personality. She manages the day with a smile making the bride and groom, their bridal party and family members all feel assured that they can relax and enjoy each moment while she executes that the day goes as planned. She's bright, creative and so much fun to work with. I hear our mutual couples rave and sing her praises beyond the wedding day as I work with them after the day-of when I give them their collection of images and design their album. They often reminisce about how wonderful Marla was and what value she brought to their wedding day. Another bonus is everyone in this industry just loves working with her from a vendor standpoint. I look forward to weddings in which I know Marla will be at the wheel! I know I will always stay informed, that my needs for their best interest will be met, that the day will be filled with creative touches and fun things to photograph. I speak for many of my colleagues when I say we love a Cheers To You wedding!

• , Our office is located in Laguna Niguel, 92677 See on map
    Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Meetings by appt only, some evenings and weekend appts available. Please email for more information marla@cheerstoyouevents.com