Wantagh, Wantagh, NY 11793 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Charles Eames Photography

Charles Eames Photography is a professional wedding photographer and videographer catering to the needs of couples getting married in the greater Long Island area. Couples can take advantage of this vendor’s custom wedding packages to ensure that all of their needs are met. While the technical side of capturing images is important, Charles places a great deal of significance on the story that each photo tells about you and your loved ones. Reach out to Charles Eames Photography today!

Experience

Charles started pursuing his passion for photography at a young age, playing with camera’s that belonged to his family members and experimenting with the technology. Later in life, Charles discovered that his true calling lied in creating emotion with his images, and plans to do the same for your special day.

This photographer offers a wide variety of wedding services. Final video formats include Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, SD card, USB flash drive and hard drive. Charles Eames Photography’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Charles Eames Photography also offers many other services as well. These services include:

• Albums
cep01136
cep00030

80 Reviews for Charles Eames Photography

Chelsea Capobianco · Married on 01/03/2020

Best vendor ever! Long island's best photographer!

I honestly can not put into words just how amazing Charlie is!!!! From the moment I reached out to him to inquire about my wedding day, I instantly knew I HAD to book him! His pictures completely speak for themselves with just how beautiful they are! However Charlie's personality truly makes the day so much better! From the moment he arrived in the morning to the minute he left that night, it was like a well oiled machine. Having Charlie there when we all were getting hair and make up done and just chatting was like having a old friend hang out with us. He got amazing candid photos of the morning and kept me laughing and sane when I was absolutely freaking out. When we did the family pictures I was so impressed with how seamless everything was. My family was so blown away by how organized Charlie was and how he was able to get everyone in the photos so seamlessly. This is a person who truly puts there whole heart and soul into their business. You will never just be another bride to Charlie, he treats each and every wedding as his own. I could go on and on and if you are still reading stop everything you are doing and call Charlie immediately!!!! I absolutely promise you will not regret it. I am so grateful for these beautiful pictures that I get to have for the rest of my life. Enjoy these days of planning, as stressful as they are I promise they are some of the best days of your life!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Vanessasaurus

Vanessa · Married on 06/28/2019

Charles is everything!

Charles is everything you could ever wish for in a photographer! He makes everyone feel so comfortable, and keeps everyone laughing! He is very thorough in getting every type of shot you could ever want!

Sent on 09/14/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Charles Eames Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2700
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Christina Amador Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Words can't describe how much I love Charles, I met him at a wedding and we hit it off, I even hired him to shoot for my daughters birthday party!! His pictures are magical and he is the sweetest guy!! I tell all my brides about him!!!!!!

• Randi Ross Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

What more does a bride want on her BIG DAY than to have everything run smooth from start to finish? How about an ATTENTIVE,EASY GOING,HYSTERICAL, more than TALENTED photographer! From the moment I met Charles Eames I LOVED him! He arrived early with his professional,friendly team, and starting capturing every moment. If I could go back in time, I wish I would have known and used Charles Eames Photography for my BIG DAY! He was more than a PLEASURE to work with. I look forward to working with him again. Oh, did i say I LOVE LOVE LOVE him?.... Choose Charles Eames Photography for ALL your special occasion needs!

• Randi Ross Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

• Wantagh Wantagh, New York, 11793 See on map
    516-272-4584 (Phone number)
    Location of (Charles Eames Photography)