Charles Eames Photography

Charles Eames Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Charles Eames Photography

Enjoy the experience of creating your images as much as the images themselves!

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by. My name is Charles Eames and I am a wedding photographer here on Long Island. Photography has always been an interest of mine from a young age playing with people's cameras from relatives and family and so on. I'm a guy so obviously anything with a lot of buttons on it I love and it quickly became a passion for me.

I realized though that it wasn't so much for me about taking a picture so much as it was about creating an emotion in my images. Using light or texture posing and so on to make the viewer feel a certain way. I truly believe that a photograph isn't just about the technical things like megapixels and shutter speeds but about the people in the photo and the story it tells about them. I chose weddings because what better story could there be than a love story.

While I love to photograph weddings of all sizes and styles my true favorites are smaller more intimate affairs with a focus on details and the couple letting their personalities shine through. Maybe its a signature drink in a mason jar, maybe its storm lanterns along the beach or dressing your bulldog in a tuxedo but something about those events I love. I know my own dream wedding is waiting out there for me in the Florida Keys on a beach in front of the water with close friends and family.

I can't wait to hear from you and look forward to talking about all the incredible things you have planned for your wedding day.

You can feel free to get in touch any time on the phone or via email.

Phone- 516-581-3209

Multi. Locations (2)
Proofs (2)
Slideshow (1)
Canvas (1)

My husband and I used Charles and Jonathan for our wedding on 11/17/17. On one of the biggest days of your life of course you are nervous but Charles puts you at ease. He makes the whole process fun and makes everyone feel comfortable. He has the ability to capture all those amazing moments that I will now be able to treasure for a lifetime. He is amazing.. his work is amazing. I honestly cannot put into words how fantastic him and his team are. My husband and I were able to enjoy our day without being pulled away from the fun. Thank you soo much for helping us have the perfect day
xoxo Jeanine and Paul

Profile Picture jeanine, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Charles and his team are amazing !! He was recommended to me by a friend of my moms
And immediately I knew I wanted him for my wedding !! Our save the dates came out amazing so I had no doubts how amazing my wedding photos would be and I was right !! Charles has great energy and knew exactly what I wanted for photos so the day went smoothly , my friends and guests are still saying how much fun he is to work with

Profile Picture Jen , 10/28/17, 5 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Danielle and Joel
1:05 minutes

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Words can't describe how much I love Charles, I met him at a wedding and we hit it off, I even hired him to shoot for my daughters birthday party!! His pictures are magical and he is the sweetest guy!! I tell all my brides about him!!!!!!

What more does a bride want on her BIG DAY than to have everything run smooth from start to finish? How about an ATTENTIVE,EASY GOING,HYSTERICAL, more than TALENTED photographer! From the moment I met Charles Eames I LOVED him! He arrived early with his professional,friendly team, and starting capturing every moment. If I could go back in time, I wish I would have known and used Charles Eames Photography for my BIG DAY! He was more than a PLEASURE to work with. I look forward to working with him again. Oh, did i say I LOVE LOVE LOVE him?.... Choose Charles Eames Photography for ALL your special occasion needs!

Events