Charles Eames Photography

Bellmore, NY View map
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Charles Eames Photography is a professional wedding photographer and videographer catering to the needs of couples getting married in the greater Long Island area. Couples can take advantage of this vendor’s custom wedding packages to ensure that all of their needs are met. While the technical side of capturing images is important, Charles places a great deal of significance on the story that each photo tells about you and your loved ones. Reach out to Charles Eames Photography today!

Experience

Charles started pursuing his passion for photography at a young age, playing with camera’s that belonged to his family members and experimenting with the technology. Later in life, Charles discovered that his true calling lied in creating emotion with his images, and plans to do the same for your special day.

This photographer offers a wide variety of wedding services. Final video formats include Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, SD card, USB flash drive and hard drive. Charles Eames Photography’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Charles Eames Photography also offers many other services as well. These services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2700

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Melissa
    Melissa W. Married on 04/30/2021

Definitely Recommend Charles and his Team!

I hired Charles and his team for my wedding this past Friday and I couldn't thank them enough! I have been getting compliments about him from guests ever since!!! He is more than just a photographer, he supported me and was there for me the entire day. He knew when I needed a laugh, a moment to be calm, and even a drink of water! He went above and beyond to help me throughout the entire day even with helping to move tables and honestly was just an awesome hype man all day to make me feel great about myself!

He took pics of everything I wanted, has been great with communication since we booked him a couple years ago, and even sent me some teasers the same day. He really just decreased my stress and made me hopeful that I would get some amazing pictures on my wedding day despite the crazy winds and the fact that it was a backyard wedding with less appealing backgrounds. I can't thank him and Amanda enough for their support throughout the entire day, I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures as I'm sure they will exceed my expectations!!!! Will be recommending to everyone in need from here on out! Thank you so much Charlie for being the light I needed that day!
  • Melanie
    Melanie L. Married on 01/25/2020

You need to hire Charlie!!! So amazing

If I could rate Charlie more than 5 stars I would. Charlie and his team were beyond INCREDIBLE on our wedding day. We had an issue with another photographer we had given a deposit to and booked and I actually cancelled on them, lost a deposit to go with Charlie. Charlie's personality makes you feel relaxed and able to take natural photos without feeling strange. He alone took thousands of photos on our day and when he was finished and packing up, he stopped and unpacked and had us outside because there had been a rainbow. That really stood out with us. He is someone that truly wants you to have the best possible wedding day and he really cares about his work. He also offers, instead of a photo booth, this service of a Selfie Ring roamer which can go around the dance floor and people can take selfies instead of leaving to go into a seperate booth. That was a huge hit at our wedding and we had so many people saying how cool it was to have. I could go on and on about Charlie, he made our day so personable and memorable and I have never been happier with our decision to hire him.
    Chelsea C. Married on 01/03/2020

Best vendor ever! Long island's best photographer!

I honestly can not put into words just how amazing Charlie is!!!! From the moment I reached out to him to inquire about my wedding day, I instantly knew I HAD to book him! His pictures completely speak for themselves with just how beautiful they are! However Charlie's personality truly makes the day so much better! From the moment he arrived in the morning to the minute he left that night, it was like a well oiled machine. Having Charlie there when we all were getting hair and make up done and just chatting was like having a old friend hang out with us. He got amazing candid photos of the morning and kept me laughing and sane when I was absolutely freaking out. When we did the family pictures I was so impressed with how seamless everything was. My family was so blown away by how organized Charlie was and how he was able to get everyone in the photos so seamlessly. This is a person who truly puts there whole heart and soul into their business. You will never just be another bride to Charlie, he treats each and every wedding as his own. I could go on and on and if you are still reading stop everything you are doing and call Charlie immediately!!!! I absolutely promise you will not regret it. I am so grateful for these beautiful pictures that I get to have for the rest of my life. Enjoy these days of planning, as stressful as they are I promise they are some of the best days of your life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Christina Amador Beauty Christina Amador Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Words can't describe how much I love Charles, I met him at a wedding and we hit it off, I even hired him to shoot for my daughters birthday party!! His pictures are magical and he is the sweetest guy!! I tell all my brides about him!!!!!!

Randi Ross Hair Design Randi Ross Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

What more does a bride want on her BIG DAY than to have everything run smooth from start to finish? How about an ATTENTIVE,EASY GOING,HYSTERICAL, more than TALENTED photographer! From the moment I met Charles Eames I LOVED him! He arrived early with his professional,friendly team, and starting capturing every moment. If I could go back in time, I wish I would have known and used Charles Eames Photography for my BIG DAY! He was more than a PLEASURE to work with. I look forward to working with him again. Oh, did i say I LOVE LOVE LOVE him?.... Choose Charles Eames Photography for ALL your special occasion needs!

Sultry Cosmetics Sultry Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Charles Eames is not only an amazing photographer he is a personable genuine person with a great positive attitude. He is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend he and his staff! Check out my gallery to see some of Charles amazing photographs! I look forward to working with him again!

2704 Grand Avenue Suite 9 Bellmore, NY, 11793
Location of (Charles Eames Photography)

Charles Eames Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Charles Eames Photography include in the starting price?

Charles Eames Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Charles Eames Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Charles Eames Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Charles Eames Photography offer?

Charles Eames Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Charles Eames Photography offer?

Charles Eames Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Charles Eames Photography offer for wedding events?

Charles Eames Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Charles Eames Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Charles Eames Photography is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in quality of service and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding