About Charles Eames Photography

Charles Eames Photography is a professional wedding photographer and videographer catering to the needs of couples getting married in the greater Long Island area. Couples can take advantage of this vendor's custom wedding packages to ensure that all of their needs are met. While the technical side of capturing images is important, Charles places a great deal of significance on the story that each photo tells about you and your loved ones. Reach out to Charles Eames Photography today!

Experience
Charles started pursuing his passion for photography at a young age, playing with camera's that belonged to his family members and experimenting with the technology. Later in life, Charles discovered that his true calling lied in creating emotion with his images, and plans to do the same for your special day.

This photographer offers a wide variety of wedding services. Final video formats include Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, SD card, USB flash drive and hard drive. Charles Eames Photography's services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Charles Eames Photography also offers many other services as well. These services include:

• Albums

Charles Eames Photography 7
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 11/11/2018

Wow Wow Wow

There are not enough words to express my joy and happiness over having chosen Charles Eames for photo and video. He made everything stress free and I was blown away at the peeks I saw of photos during our event on 11.11.18. The attention to detail and dillegent and funny nature made all my nerves disappear. I can’t wait to see my photos and can’t recommend Charles and his team any more. Thank you thank you thank you for helping to make my wedding as outstanding as it was!!

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

Charles gave us the absolute best service for our wedding from a year out when we first met through the end of the night on our wedding day. He has the warmest personality that our bridal party loved having with us on our big day- Charles even entertained our flower girl and ring bearers in between shoots! His professionalism and dedication to getting ALL the shots we hoped for are the biggest comfort of all- we knew we were in good hands from the get-go. Thank you for not only capturing our day in the most beautiful photos, but making our smiles effortless.

Charles Eames Photography 8
    Charles Eames Photography 14
    Charles Eames Photography 15

Charles Eames Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Christina Amador Beauty
    Christina Amador Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Words can't describe how much I love Charles, I met him at a wedding and we hit it off, I even hired him to shoot for my daughters birthday party!! His pictures are magical and he is the sweetest guy!! I tell all my brides about him!!!!!!

• Randi Ross Hair Design
    Randi Ross Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

What more does a bride want on her BIG DAY than to have everything run smooth from start to finish? How about an ATTENTIVE,EASY GOING,HYSTERICAL, more than TALENTED photographer! From the moment I met Charles Eames I LOVED him! He arrived early with his professional,friendly team, and starting capturing every moment. If I could go back in time, I wish I would have known and used Charles Eames Photography for my BIG DAY! He was more than a PLEASURE to work with. I look forward to working with him again. Oh, did i say I LOVE LOVE LOVE him?.... Choose Charles Eames Photography for ALL your special occasion needs!

• Randi Ross Hair Design