Wantagh, Wantagh, NY 11793 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Charles Eames Photography

Charles Eames Photography is a professional wedding photographer and videographer catering to the needs of couples getting married in the greater Long Island area. Couples can take advantage of this vendor’s custom wedding packages to ensure that all of their needs are met. While the technical side of capturing images is important, Charles places a great deal of significance on the story that each photo tells about you and your loved ones. Reach out to Charles Eames Photography today!

Experience

Charles started pursuing his passion for photography at a young age, playing with camera’s that belonged to his family members and experimenting with the technology. Later in life, Charles discovered that his true calling lied in creating emotion with his images, and plans to do the same for your special day.

This photographer offers a wide variety of wedding services. Final video formats include Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, SD card, USB flash drive and hard drive. Charles Eames Photography’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Charles Eames Photography also offers many other services as well. These services include:

• Albums

Charles Eames Photography 7
  • Norell

Norell Pearce · Married on 05/25/2019

May 25 2019

There are not enough words for me to thank Charlie and his team. He was one of the perferred vendors for our venue which was great because we knew we wanted to use him already. Charlie was AMAZING and helped to make what could be a stressful day, so relaxed. My husband and I hate the spotlight and Charlie made taking pictures so fun and easy! His vision is incredible, you will not be disappointed with Charles Eames Photography.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

Charles and his team are so talented, but also so very personable! Charlie's personality is what really got us to book with him and we couldn't be happier! Our photos are beautiful and way beyond expectations! I am not the type of person to put together a shot list, and I didn't. After the fact, I wondered if I should have. Nope, Charlie got EVERYTHING I could have wanted. He and his team are truly amazing at what they do and they make it fun! He even followed us to my husbands grandmother's nursing home after the reception to get some photos of us with her. I would recommend him 1000x over!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Charles Eames Photography 8

Charles Eames Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Christina Amador Beauty
    Christina Amador Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Words can't describe how much I love Charles, I met him at a wedding and we hit it off, I even hired him to shoot for my daughters birthday party!! His pictures are magical and he is the sweetest guy!! I tell all my brides about him!!!!!!

• Randi Ross Hair Design
    Randi Ross Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

What more does a bride want on her BIG DAY than to have everything run smooth from start to finish? How about an ATTENTIVE,EASY GOING,HYSTERICAL, more than TALENTED photographer! From the moment I met Charles Eames I LOVED him! He arrived early with his professional,friendly team, and starting capturing every moment. If I could go back in time, I wish I would have known and used Charles Eames Photography for my BIG DAY! He was more than a PLEASURE to work with. I look forward to working with him again. Oh, did i say I LOVE LOVE LOVE him?.... Choose Charles Eames Photography for ALL your special occasion needs!

• Randi Ross Hair Design