Charis Events & Design

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Charis Events & Design

@charis_events

Charis Events & Design is a full-scale wedding and event planning and design company based in Southern California. We understand that successful events are the culmination of stunning visuals, creativity and flawless execution. Our specialty is conceptualizing one of a kind of events that create a lifetime of memories. Whether in a ballroom, vineyard or beach, Charis' events are highly customized to reflect the essence of each clients' personalities and lifestyles. Charis' experienced team will design, plan and oversee all key elements of your event from start to finish to ensure your special day comes to life seamlessly.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (3)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Destination (2)

Words can't describe how grateful we are that me and my husband found Charis Events and Our lovely Grace! I had Charis for our wedding's Day-of Coordinator but we got so much more than that from this team! Honestly I don't know how they do it! Grace and her team are great at what they do! They made sure to keep me sane and also keep our wedding beautiful at the same time! We are so glad we found Charis Events! Thank you Grace and team for your Great work and such a beautiful wedding my guests will talk about for years!

Profile Picture Esther, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Charis Events delivered an A+ wedding for us. From the beginning, Grace was very accommodating and pleasant to work with. Thanks to Grace’s contacts in the industry, she helped us find wonderful vendors at great prices. She did a great job staying on top of the vendors and the necessary logistics to make the process much more relaxing for us. Where Grace shined the most was her vision of the wedding design. She has an exquisite sense of style and created an absolutely gorgeous and one-of-a-kind wedding that all our guests gushed over. Grace and her team expertly pulled this off notwithstanding unexpected challenges (outside her control) that arose on wedding day. We’d be remiss if we did not mention her very hard work in designing our engagement photo shoot, for which she had to carry furniture around on a frozen lake! We loved the photos and received so many compliments from our friends and family. We highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Jiyoung, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

AMAZING GRACE! I only had 5 months and a limited budget to plan my wedding. She helped put together what I called 'The Dream Team' -- seriously one of the most talented florists, djs, photographers, and videographers in the greater LA area one could want. She knew my (expensive) tastes and preferences better than myself, and went above and beyond at every turn to make every dollar worthwhile. Having been a designer myself, I'm often known as one who isn't easily impressed, but Grace completely blew me away. Grace so easy to get along with, and I always felt so spoiled with every sweet little surprise she pulled off. I thank my lucky stars for having found her, and I strongly recommend her to anyone who wants the best wedding (and planning) experience!!

Profile Picture John, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1503539794780 hartley 203
220x220 sq 1503539781525 hartley 202
220x220 sq 1503539810705 junghwaportfolio 204

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Charis Events always have beautiful weddings! If you're looking for a breathtaking ballroom when you get married, look no further!

I have had the privilege of doing the music for the special occasions where Grace Song is the event planner and coordinator for about the past 5 years. Sometimes it's just providing the String Quartet or Harp Trio, but recently I have been called on personally by Grace to play keys and sing for the wedding ceremonies, bring in my trio and perform for the dinner hour then DJ/MC the remaining portion of the party. At each event you can really see the touch of Grace, it's about a concept and vision done with flowers, decor and lighting. She has the gift!!! Each event looks so special and she has a great team that she brings with her to assist in the process. Kudos to Charis Events & Design!

It was fabulous working with you. Your so detail oriented and you have great design taste. Looking forward to our next event together!

CA 90021   See On Map