Charis Events & Design

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Charis Events & Design

@charis_events

Charis Events & Design is a full-scale wedding and event planning and design company based in Southern California. We understand that successful events are the culmination of stunning visuals, creativity and flawless execution. Our specialty is conceptualizing one of a kind of events that create a lifetime of memories. Whether in a ballroom, vineyard or beach, Charis' events are highly customized to reflect the essence of each clients' personalities and lifestyles. Charis' experienced team will design, plan and oversee all key elements of your event from start to finish to ensure your special day comes to life seamlessly.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (3)
Non-Religious (3)
Destination (2)
Civil (1)

I've attended a wedding this past weekend designed by Grace Song from Charis Events & Design and it was so BEAUTIFUL! I was in awe of the design and how things were decorative; I can definitely tell that she and her team put a lot of work and effort for the day. As a guest, the way that Charis team had carried out the whole day was so smooth that I had a blast at my friend's wedding. Thank you so much for your work! I will be definitely recommending Grace to my friends and family for future references

Profile Picture Ruth, 9/21/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

I Couldn't have asked for a better planner. Grace was flawless throughout the whole process and she worked her magic on the day of the wedding. I was amazed by all the attention to detail and the decor. Would highly recommend her to anyone I know who is getting married.

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I’M IN LOVE WITH CHARIS EVENTS & DESIGN!! Grace helped me out with our wedding beyond our expectations that I can’t even thank her enough. She helped me with planning and designing more than what I expected her and she carried out the timeline on the day of wedding so perfectly!!! My wedding was completely stress-free thanks to GRACE!

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/13/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1503539794780 hartley 203
220x220 sq 1503539781525 hartley 202
220x220 sq 1503539810705 junghwaportfolio 204

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Charis Events always have beautiful weddings! If you're looking for a breathtaking ballroom when you get married, look no further!

I have had the privilege of doing the music for the special occasions where Grace Song is the event planner and coordinator for about the past 5 years. Sometimes it's just providing the String Quartet or Harp Trio, but recently I have been called on personally by Grace to play keys and sing for the wedding ceremonies, bring in my trio and perform for the dinner hour then DJ/MC the remaining portion of the party. At each event you can really see the touch of Grace, it's about a concept and vision done with flowers, decor and lighting. She has the gift!!! Each event looks so special and she has a great team that she brings with her to assist in the process. Kudos to Charis Events & Design!

It was fabulous working with you. Your so detail oriented and you have great design taste. Looking forward to our next event together!

Los Angeles, CA 90021   See On Map