Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Adel Music & Entertainment

Adel Music & Entertainment offers our clients over three decades of musical entertainment experience and the satisfaction of thousands who have seen, listened and danced to the music our DJ/MCs, MUSICIANS and SPECIALTY ENTERTAINERS have played and performed. Adel Music remains dedicated to serving our customers only the best in premium music and entertainment services in a tradition of high quality and honest value.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)

Adel Music provided amazing entertainment for my daughters highschool graduation party. I have used Adel music on two other occasions one for my fathers 80th birthday as well as for my parents 50th wedding anniversary in which Adel Music also provided piano accompaniment during the cocktail hour for the party.
I have recommended Adel Music for various occasions to friends, family and business colleges for birthdays, weddings and office parties. All of who have been pleased with the result and entertainment services provided.
David with Adel Music is a professional entertainer and I would highly recommend Adel Music for any and all occasions.

Profile Picture Tim, 8/26/21, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My experience with David was nothing short of spectacular. It was easily more than expected and it was truly a blessing to have David apart of the wedding. The transitions from one moment to the next were incredibly smooth, the music was so good everyone we talk to still brings up, almost a month past, how great the DJ was. In addition, the games David had the party do to interact made everyone feel involved. The music was so good, my dad got on the dance floor...(he is shy and didn't even dance at his own wedding). Our cousins actually booked him for their upcoming wedding as well.
We highly recommend David and can't thank him enough for helping make our day so special!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was wonderful and gave our unconventional Bowling Alley wedding just the right flare! The evening was so much fun and our friends and family are still telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Thank you Dave! We owe that to you! Dave was a pleasure to work with before the wedding as well, tailoring the music to our wishes even on the day of the wedding! The music, dancing, MC extraordinaire and general fabulous, loving feeling of the evening was due to Dave's warmth and the fact that he truly cared and wanted only to give us the wedding of our dreams! Thank you Dave of Adel Music!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nancy, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Adel Music & Entertainment Pricing

220x220 sq 1436480536614 marbach wedding 10
220x220 sq 1436481786850 marbach wedding 13

9 VIDEOS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Adel Music and Entertainment is well seasoned in the wedding business and it shows not only in the quality of the entertainment they provide but also in the variety of skilled musicians. From one professional to another, Dave is always helpful and a pleasure to work alongside with. When my clients ask about a DJ, MC, or Ceremony music I always recommend Adel Music and Entertainment because I know they are experienced professionals.

I have worked with David at Adel music countless times and found him easy to work with and always made the clients happy. I would definitely recommend him to my clients.

Dave and I go back a long time. From the years that we've been working together, he never disappointed me with with whatever that my clients were asking for. He is very flexible and extremely talented. He and his team always goes above and beyond. I'm confident to ask for any gigs to Adel Music & Entertainment because you can really count on them.

It's always nice to work with Adel Music. He arrives on time. Does an A+ exceptional job and is very personable and professional. He'll get your party up and rockin'.

17918 Martha St., Encino, CA 91316   See On Map