Art of the Party DJs

18643 Collins St Apt 6, Los Angeles, CA 91356 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 55

About Art of the Party DJs

Art of the Party DJs is a professional entertainment company that is based out of Los Angeles, California. They are keen to provide their clients with dedicated and exceptional DJ services for their ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Art of the Party DJs is passionate about creating an atmosphere that is dedicated to the couple. They make sure that they play the music that their clients desire for a memorable and fun wedding celebration.

This entertainment business is happy to meet for an initial consultation in order to make sure that they get all the details right. A playlist and timeline will be determined between the DJ and the couple. MC services are also available in a bilingual capacity. With this company's customized service, a couple's event is sure to feel truly representative of their personalities.

Follow Art of the Party DJs on
Love on the dance floor
Love on the dance floor
Who you calling goofy
Who you calling goofy
Yeah, I just got married!
Yeah, I just got married!
What's up!!
Looney tunes
Looney tunes
Open-air booth
Open-air booth
All of me. Yes, my hat too.
All of me. Yes, my hat too.
First dance!
One slice please. Maybe 2.
One slice please. Maybe 2.
Hi there!
Hi there!
Stu and Mandy's first dance!
Stu and Mandy's first dance!
I just want your extra time...
I just want your extra time...
Yeah, were in love.

171 Reviews for Art of the Party DJs

Art of the Party DJs 1
Art of the Party DJs 2

Tracy Conley · Getting married on 10/03/2019

Go with Art of the Party DJs!

We loved our experience with Art Parga. When we originally spoke with him, we loved his energy, enthusiasm, and "stress free" planning method. He also did a great job making the entire music planning process as simple as possible. His DJ Planning Form and music database were both helpful in keeping me organized, while also helping us figure out what details we wanted to incorporate in our reception.

The day of the wedding, Art was professional, friendly, and fun. He helped our ceremony flow smoothly (with great music!) and kept everyone on their feet at the reception. Working with him was everything we could have hoped for, and as an added bonus- his prices were reasonable and affordable. Art helped make our wedding day the party we wanted it to be. I would highly recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Ambar Fern · Married on 06/29/2019

These guys are amazing!!

Art from Art of the Party DJs was exceptional throughout our entire wedding process. Starting with our initial consultation he walked us through every step of the way and made sure that every detail was covered and that we were comfortable and taken care of. On the day of the wedding Art provided the music for the ceremony, MC'd the reception, and kept the dance floor jumping! He incorporated the songs that we chose but was also able to read the crowd perfectly and didn't miss a beat!
    He also provided us with a photo booth that was incredible and Justin his photo booth attendant was fun and friendly.
    These guys are amazing at what they do and exhibit the utmost professionalism. We couldn't have been more pleased with our decision!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Art of the Party DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 801.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Trista Maja Photography
    Trista Maja Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Art a few years ago at a wedding I was shooting he was an awesome DJ, very easy to work with and kept the party rocking. We worked together again a little over a year ago when I referred him to a bride who's wedding I was already booked as the photographer for, he was awesome at that wedding as well.

• 18643 Collins St Apt 6 Los Angeles, CA, 91356 See on map