Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Art of the Party DJs

"Let's get it started!"

We are dedicated to providing outstanding DJ and MC entertainment for all your wedding
and party needs. We also specialize in photo booth . Our goal is to exceed your expectations so that your event will be memorable.

Art of the Party DJs looks forward to bringing fun and excitement to your wedding,
corporate event, birthday party, or whatever your special occasion may be.

We offer Bilingual entertainment services (English/ Spanish).

Art Parga

323-627-8778

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Art of the Party DJs on

126 Reviews for Art of the Party DJs

Art was the DJ for our wedding and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience. He made planning our wedding so easy with his prompt responses to all our emails and phone calls. He was very supportive and able to answer all our questions about entertaining our multi cultural wedding. He knew exactly what to play and got just about everyone on the dance floor. I'm not kidding when I say that we likely had a record breaking conga line. We got plenty of compliments from our family and friends after the wedding, so I would definitely recommend hiring Art Parga from Art of the Party DJs for any event! Thank you Art for helping make our day so great and memorable!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are really grateful to have worked with Art Parga for our wedding reception. He met with us a couple of times prior to our reception to help customize the timeline and song choices. Art was a true professional and very intuitive about what songs would work and flow with the event He also captured the essence of the type of music we were looking for and created the perfect ambiance for our reception. We had folks jumping to the dance floor as soon as they could and Art's expertise made for an awesome reception, a lot of fun dancing and memorable good times all around. Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Molly, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So glad that we had Art of the Party DJS at our wedding for the photo booth. They have tons of designs for the photo prints with the option of the old school style film strips or a 4 x 6 size. We decided to go with the 4 x 6 with a scrapbook. Our guests had a wonderful time with the photo booth and there were plenty of different props for the guests. I have been to weddings where the photo booth would have a lot of technical difficulties but the Art of the party booth ran smoothly. One of the best things we booked for our wedding for our guest to enjoy!

Profile Picture Magda, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Art of the Party DJs FAQ

7 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I worked with Art a few years ago at a wedding I was shooting he was an awesome DJ, very easy to work with and kept the party rocking. We worked together again a little over a year ago when I referred him to a bride who's wedding I was already booked as the photographer for, he was awesome at that wedding as well.

Events