Art of the Party DJs Reviews

182 Reviews for Art of the Party DJs

• Alexandra

Alexandra Larco · Getting married on 02/28/2020

Art is amazing!

As a bride I can tell I don't even handle myself, I'm pregnant as well so I get overwhelmed pretty quick. But, Art has been really patience he is working hard to make my wedding a dream. He has a incredible system that find ANY SONG. My husband and I we had a hard time to agree on some songs and timeline but, Art fixed all and now we are happy with the results. :)

Sent on 10/18/2019

Jo Doyle · Married on 02/01/2020

Perfect. Thank you!

Art Parga did such an amazing job at our wedding, every single thing was so much more perfect than I could have imagined. He was always so quick to respond to every email, he helped me along the way of creating my song list, and his entire set up and sound system was incredible. So many of my guest came up and asked me about him and said how great he was. He worked with me every step of the way and the end result was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Claire

Claire Hosinski · Married on 12/21/2019

5-stars for Art of the Party!

Art DJ'ed our December wedding and we loved him. He was professional but incredibly fun and upbeat. He was flexible with several changes I made day-of and was able to read situations and respond to them quickly. He also stepped outside of typical DJ duties when he saw we needed some help. Truly a stand-up, kind man and amazing DJ! We loved having him at our wedding. Thank you for everything Art!!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Martina Abato · Married on 12/04/2019

Wonderful DJ!

Art was the absolute best wedding DJ! From the very start he was very accommodating. He sat and talked with us for over an hour answering all of our questions. He has an online program which makes it easy to put in all of your song requests and when you want them played. At the wedding he played the perfect music for every moment. We got soooooo many compliments on Art. Our photographer said she would have booked him for her wedding if she hadn't booked one for her upcoming wedding already....and she goes to a lot of weddings! From our grand entrance to the last dance, Art was wonderful, professional, and lots of fun! So long story short, go with Art of the Party DJs! You will be so thankful you did. :)

Sent on 04/17/2019

Rhonda Busey · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly highly recommended

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! Art Parga was wonderful to work with, personable, and keyed in exactly to what we were looking for. True talent to put on such a great party. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jordan Munn · Married on 10/26/2019

HIGHLY recommend Art of the Party DJs!

Art is very nice and friendly and responds to emails very quickly. He is an absolute professional and amazing at what he does. I told him a few songs we like and he made wonderful, fitting song choices all night. Guests kept coming up to me saying how much they loved the music and how great he was. We had an incredibly successful reception in large part thanks to Art, and you will too! We had every guest on the dance floor thanks to Art.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Tracy Conley · Married on 10/03/2019

Go with Art of the Party DJs!

We loved our experience with Art Parga. When we originally spoke with him, we loved his energy, enthusiasm, and "stress free" planning method. He also did a great job making the entire music planning process as simple as possible. His DJ Planning Form and music database were both helpful in keeping me organized, while also helping us figure out what details we wanted to incorporate in our reception.

The day of the wedding, Art was professional, friendly, and fun. He helped our ceremony flow smoothly (with great music!) and kept everyone on their feet at the reception. Working with him was everything we could have hoped for, and as an added bonus- his prices were reasonable and affordable. Art helped make our wedding day the party we wanted it to be. I would highly recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Sandy Trevino · Married on 09/21/2019

Personable and professional DJ!

Art Parga was a wonderful He was personable and you could tell that he was having fun and that it was more than just a job to him. We did a lot of research and met a lot of DJs for our wedding. We were so glad we decided with Art of the Party DJs. His pricing was also reasonable. He gave us great input for our wedding and reception songs. He responded promptly to all emails. The lights that we rented from him also looked beautiful! Art knew how to read the crowd and get them on the dance floor, which was important to us. He played our song list and made sure nothing from our "do not play list" was played. He helped our reception turn into a great party for our friends and family! I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Julia Huprich · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful and memorable.

Art Parga is the MAN when it comes to making every moment count! We had the pleasure of working with him for our wedding this past August, and he did such a wonderful job with relating the music to the "feel" of the crowd. He made my husband and I feel so entirely special with each song he played. He played EVERY song that was requested of us, as well as adding his own songs to the reception. It was PERFECT! The night was absolutely perfect. If you need a DJ that can make any occasion wonderful and memorable, you need Art Parga from Art of the Party DJs!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 08/11/2019

Great energy and easy to work with!

It was tricky finding a DJ that we "clicked" with. We talked to several and they all kind of gave the same sales pitch and no one really stood out to us. After an exhausting search, we talked to Art on the phone and met him at a coffee shop. We felt right away he had the right energy we were looking for! He was very personable, flexible with pricing, and kept in frequent communication with us. Even when something did not go according to plan, which was to bring a lav mic for the ceremony, Art let us know it was MIA right away and he also presented us the solution of using a wireless hand-held mic instead. We may not have noticed the difference, but we appreciate his honesty. He kept things moving along during our wedding and even the venue staff commented on the great music that was being played. We used him for DJ/MC services, photo booth and up lights. Overall, it was great working with Art and we would recommend him to friends and family.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Ambar Fern · Married on 06/29/2019

These guys are amazing!!

Art from Art of the Party DJs was exceptional throughout our entire wedding process. Starting with our initial consultation he walked us through every step of the way and made sure that every detail was covered and that we were comfortable and taken care of. On the day of the wedding Art provided the music for the ceremony, MC'd the reception, and kept the dance floor jumping! He incorporated the songs that we chose but was also able to read the crowd perfectly and didn't miss a beat!
    He also provided us with a photo booth that was incredible and Justin his photo booth attendant was fun and friendly.
    These guys are amazing at what they do and exhibit the utmost professionalism. We couldn't have been more pleased with our decision!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Alicia Colombo · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly recommended!

Art Parga was an AMAZING wedding DJ. I went into the wedding process saying all I wanted was a good dance party that went late into the night. He was SO receptive to our musical tastes and incorporated all of the things we wanted. One of my bridesmaids gave him a handwritten song request list on the DAY of the wedding and he still managed to find and play her requests. I had numerous older people and younger people compliment the DJ to me. And the dance party went until after midnight, when the venue shut down. He also provided up lights and photo booth for which added a lot. Justin the photo booth attendant was also great. Book Art of the party DJs!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Bailey Rankin · Married on 06/05/2019

Art of the Party DJs is fantastic!

I was on the quest for a fantastic DJ that could DJ our wedding in a fun but classy manner. Then I found Art Parga. Not only did he immediately know what we wanted with very little explanation but he was extremely organized and professional. He was knowledgeable and had any music we wanted available ( we had a wide range of genres). Art was sensitive to our needs rather than pushing us to do make decisions based on his gain. Art of the Party DJs was a big part of the reason that things went perfectly. If you're looking for a classy, fun and experienced DJ that is as meticulous about your wedding as if it were his own, this is your guy! Look no further, DJ Art Parga is the best! Thank you for making our wedding run smooth as silk and incredibly memorable!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Edith Rowan · Married on 05/10/2019

I highly recommend Art of the Party DJs!!

Yes I do!!
    I’m so glad I found them! I ordered both their photo booth and DJ. All my guests complemented the DJ and the photo booth! The photo booth was such a huge hit! Art and Michael were awesome. DJ Art was very attentive during the entire wedding and made sure my husband and I were enjoying the music. He came through with all the songs we wanted during the reception and ceremony!
    Book Art of the Party DJs!!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Nunez

Nunez · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect DJ

We got married March 23, 2019 Arturo helped us through every step of planning our wedding timeline customizing the music list with our favorite songs. He’s friendly, professional and is very affordable. Everyone in my wedding has tons of compliments he had everyone dancing. Remember sometimes they say you pay for what you got. Well hey affordable and PERFECT for our wedding. If you are need a DJ that will entertain HE IS THE ONE DJ YOU NEED AT YOUR PARTY/WEDDING! You won’t regret it.

Thanks Arturo!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Carrie Duarte · Married on 03/16/2019

Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!!

Our wedding day would not have gone as smoothly as it did if it were not for Art Parga! He was there every step of the way, and even helped with the timeline for the day! As a bride struggling to figure out all the minute details that go into planning the day of the wedding, Art was there to offer ideas on how the sequence of events should be. He took the time to know the bridal party and help orchestrate an amazing intro and was mindful of my dance-fever-dad's wishes, all while keeping me worry free and on time for our wedding! He was a day-of-coordinator and DJ all in one. He is very engaging and kept our wedding entertaining and made sure we and our guests were happy. Art of the Party DJs was wonderful!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Geraldine Espana · Married on 03/09/2019

Crushed it!

We chose Art of the Party djs for our wedding DJ for our 3/9/19 wedding after meeting with Art Parga and seeing all of the great reviews and they did not disappoint!

Working with Art was very easy - mostly via e-mail - and he was able to answer all of our questions.

Everything went perfectly for the wedding day! Art was great at selecting music that fit us (based on our meeting) and at reading the crowd. Once dancing started, our guests stayed on the dance floor the whole night. Adding the photo booth with Justin the attendant added something special to our night.

We could not recommend Art of the Party DJs and Art & Justin enough to anyone looking for a great DJ and photo booth combo!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Theresa Donovan · Married on 01/27/2019

Thank you, thank you!

My new husband and I just got married last month. We booked Art of the Party DJs and we are so happy we did. DJ Art was very professional and easy to work with. When we had our initial meeting with him, he explained his online planner and went over the services he offered. We also booked Art to do our photo booth and uplighting because the price was quite reasonable.
    On the day of the wedding, Art was top notch, professional, and organized. He was very nice with a great attitude and was always smiling! He was great at communicating with my husband and I during the reception and was very easy to work with. All of the songs we picked for the ceremony, the bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc. were played at just the right time! I am so glad we went with Art of the Party DJS because we had such a wonderful experience working with Art! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding. Thank you, Art!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Gina Tyson · Married on 01/05/2019

Thank you!!!

Art Parga was our DJ at our wedding reception and he did an incredible job of reading the crowd! Our wedding included people of many ages from 7-80 years old. I can't imagine how hard it would be to entertain a wedding with that large of an age span with great music, but Art did that for us. Not only was he extremely easy to contact, he was attentive to the needs of all of our guests! He helped us to make great song selections and kept the dance floor crowded all night. We so appreciated the variety of great songs Art played and we had so many people comment on how fun our wedding was. We would recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone looking for a fun and attentive DJ!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Mia Bullock · Married on 12/15/2018

Home run!!

Art Parga was our DJ for our wedding last weekend and he did such an awesome job! He had some great suggestions at our planning meeting that really enhanced our wedding. During the event he kept things moving and people out on the dance floor. Would definitely recommend him and use him again!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Lori Penrose · Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you, Art of he Party DJ'S!!!

We cannot thank Art of the Party DJs enough! We were sooooo impressed and so were our guests!!! From the music, to the photo booth, to the up lights, to the karaoke--yes, karaoke-- it was all perfect!!! We couldn’t have asked for anything better! DJ Art was wonderful every step of the way, helped me stay calm and was ALWAYS there to answer all of our questions, no matter how big or small they were. They truly helped in making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Mimi Soluk · Married on 12/07/2018

Stop looking for a DJ!!

We are so grateful to Art of the Party DJs for the role they played in our wedding. DJ Art and Justin on the photo booth exceeded our expectations. They engaged our guests from the moment our reception started until the last song was played. Art's professionalism made sure there was attention to every detail from our up lighting, our songs and feel for our reception and that we were happy at all times. They were vested in our wedding and produced an outstanding product. If you are looking for an all-inclusive package, for an unforgettable reception, stop searching because Art of the Party DJs will deliver. Thank you, Art!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Charlotte Reynoso · Married on 11/25/2018

Thank you, Art of the Party DJS!!

Art was amazing as our DJ and we had such a fantastic evening! He took the time to get to know us and what we care about for the wedding day. We did not have a a day of coordinator, but our wedding ran so smoothly with Art's help. He really pays attention to the guests and makes sure everyone has fun. Art is our favorite vendor because he really went above and beyond our expectations and we had so much fun dancing the night away!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Deanne Carver · Married on 11/17/2018

Wow and thank you!!!

Loved everything about Art of the Party DJs!! Having a good DJ was very important to me. I wanted my wedding to be one that people remembered because they had so much fun. Art of the Party DJs exceeded my expectations! DJ Art Parga took great care when it came to planning and scheduling, which helped to put me at ease. On the big day Art played all the right songs and kept everything flowing perfectly. Everyone was having a great time! He was so attentive and even made sure I had something to drink and was happy. Art of the Party DJs went above and beyond. I am so glad that I chose them to DJ our wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Samantha Harris · Married on 11/14/2018

Home run!!!

We had Art as our DJ for our wedding reception in November . He was absolutely amazing! He was so flexible and took the time to talk us through everything and we left feeling so confident and happy we had chosen him. At the reception, Art’s music selection always fit the current mood of the party and he played the best songs at the perfect times. We had a pretty extensive "must play" list, and he managed that so well along with a mix of other great songs. We also booked Art’s photo booth--you won't go wrong with that either. It was such a hit with our guests! I highly, highly recommend Art of the Party Djs to anyone looking for a DJ! He was accommodating, friendly, and was able to read our crowd and play the best music. We are so thankful for him!!

Sent on 01/03/2019