141 Reviews for Art of the Party DJs

140 Art of the Party DJs Reviews

We hired Art of the Party DJs for our wedding last month. They were awesome! Excellent customer service- made sure to go over all details with you/ answered any questions right away! DJ Art kept our guests on the dance floor having a great time, everyone had nothing but great things to say afterwards. The up lighting looked beautiful and their photo booth was a blast! We had a great time at our reception and Art of the Party DJs was a big part of making the party was a hit! Thank you, Art!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Art Parga is awesome! He recently DJ' our wedding last month and my husband and I couldn't have been happier!
We gave Art very little direction in regards to picking songs, but he still knocked it out of the park! Art is very upbeat, positive and was a pleasure to work with.
He knows how to get the crowd on their feet and to the dance floor. We were so happy we picked him.
We also got the photo-booth and that was amazing as well. We weren't sure if it was in our budget but, I was happy we spent the money because all our guests had so much fun in it. Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Anna , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Art of the Party DJs was perfect for our wedding! Throughout the process DJ Art would always return my emails in a timely manner. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, to remembering details we'd told him about our preferences. My husband and I would highly recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone who wants to host an unbelievable party or special occasion where they want all of their guests up and dancing all night long! Thank you Art for helping to make our wedding memorable and fun!

Profile Picture Elyse , 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Art Parga was amazing! He was fantastic at keeping the crowd on the dance floor! He played an array of music from classics to today's hit songs! He was very easy to get in contact with and definitely hooked us up with a great deal for our photo booth, lighting and music! He helped make our dream wedding come true with his professionalism and enthusiasm, and keeping our guests happy and entertained! I'd definitely recommend him to our friends and family for their big events.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful experience with Art of the Party DJs. Art's is fun and upbeat personality radiated through our initial meeting to the end of the wedding night. He really wants to get to know the couple, instead of just playing a list of songs you provide him. He has great experience and gave us perfect ideas for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. It is apparent that Art loves what he does, and I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Estella , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art recently DJed our wedding this past May. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was so professional, kind and enthusiastic--a huge hit with all our guests. He made the reception so much fun, from the shoe game to the bouquet and garter toss and to getting people on the dance floor. The ceremony also flowed perfectly. The up lighting truly added to our reception and enhanced the beauty. And the dance floor was perfect for getting people out there dancing. We can't thank Art enough for helping make our wedding so wonderful. I recommend him to any bride and groom wanting to have a fun and memorable wedding! Thanks again so so much!

Profile Picture Emma , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Art Parga is the absolute BEST!! He made our wedding the most incredible, memorable, and fun night. Art is so professional and fun; he has great ability to read the crowd and made sure the party was non-stop the entire night by always playing the best music selections. My husband and I and our guests spent almost the entire night on the dance floor because we were having so much fun!! AND!!! Be sure to book Art's photo booth. We had just as much in the booth taking pictures as we did on the dance floor!! If you are looking for a wedding DJ look no further and book Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Absolutely love working with this company! They made it so easy for me to just be able to enjoy my wedding reception. I never once worried about when anything was going to happen. DJ Art had us on the schedule down to the minute. It was perfect. They also kept my guest dancing all night. We gave them some music that we wanted to hear, but told them to play what worked. That is exactly what he did. He played a good variety of music for all of my guest and kept them busy on the dance floor. I was so happy to have a vendor that didn't need any hand holding from us.

Profile Picture Lacy, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Art was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing. So many of our guests came up to us and said how great of a job he did. He kept the night moving, changed the order of a couple things when we asked him to, and was all around awesome. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Art was awesome!! I loved all the music played the entire night and appreciated how he followed all my wishes, they were kind of strict for the genres I wanted! All my guests raved about the music, they were able to hear all the songs and still carry out conversation with everyone. More importantly, the best part was the frequent communication. Art checked in with me in regards to music selection and when I wanted to do specific parts of the night such as the toasts and father-daughter dance. The continual communication was so appreciated because I felt like he cared and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us and that we were happy. I only have positive things to say, it was such a special night and Art of the Party DJs made it that much better!

Profile Picture Alice, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Art of the Party DJs did our wedding. From the moment we first spoke to Art Parga until the day of the wedding he was awesome! During the planning process, he was extremely helpful in guiding us on choosing the services that made the most sense for us. Art helped us stay in our budget. The music was great! Art of the Party DJs has an online portal. We were able to preview and choose songs from a database for a request list. Art did a great job mixing in our requests throughout the night. Everyone commented on how much fun they had! Most of our guests stayed until the very end of the wedding! Do yourself a favor, book Art of the Party DJs for your Wedding. You’ll be happy you did! Thank you, Art!!

Profile Picture Esperanza, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art of the Party DJs was awesome! Their online planning tool helped us organize our wedding day. Art Parga was very responsive and available when we had questions. You can definitely tell he's been doing this for a while. He had a huge selection of music and we were able to get all of the special request songs we wanted. They let you select the entire playlist yourself, or you get them started with the music you like, and they can fill in more. The wedding day, Art was on time, setup all equipment. He did a great job of moving the day along as the MC. He didn't talk too much, but keep the flow moving well. We gave him rein to adjust the songs based on our guests reactions to the songs. Our guests loved every song. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Martha , 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I were married this past March and had the time of our lives thanks to DJ Art. Leading up to our wedding, we met with the Art twice. Both times, he truly listened to what we wanted for our wedding and executed it perfectly. Art was so professional and kept everyone dancing all night. And be sure to book Art's photo booth because wow!! What a crazy and fun time that was. Especially those boxing gloves :-) We can't thank Art enough for everything he did for us on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Carolina, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Art Parga was the DJ at our wedding and he was fantastic!! He was easy to communicate with before the wedding and everything was so smooth. Not only that, but he listened to everything we asked for and we sent our songs kind of late in the game!! It was the party of the year. We could not have asked for better music or a nicer DJ. I would recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone :)

Profile Picture Connie , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Art of the Party DJs for our wedding and man, Art crushed it! He did more than just "DJ" and lineup a solid playlist - he helped us plan the night, move along each part of the evening, and took the time to get to know us.

He also blended different music to keep multiple generations dancing all night, he helped us create a flow and order for the wedding speeches. If you want a DJ who gets to know you as much as he knows his music, go with Art of the Party DJs. Thank you, Art!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art was the DJ for our wedding and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience. He made planning our wedding so easy with his prompt responses to all our emails and phone calls. He was very supportive and able to answer all our questions about entertaining our multi cultural wedding. He knew exactly what to play and got just about everyone on the dance floor. I'm not kidding when I say that we likely had a record breaking conga line. We got plenty of compliments from our family and friends after the wedding, so I would definitely recommend hiring Art Parga from Art of the Party DJs for any event! Thank you Art for helping make our day so great and memorable!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are really grateful to have worked with Art Parga for our wedding reception. He met with us a couple of times prior to our reception to help customize the timeline and song choices. Art was a true professional and very intuitive about what songs would work and flow with the event He also captured the essence of the type of music we were looking for and created the perfect ambiance for our reception. We had folks jumping to the dance floor as soon as they could and Art's expertise made for an awesome reception, a lot of fun dancing and memorable good times all around. Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Molly, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So glad that we had Art of the Party DJS at our wedding for the photo booth. They have tons of designs for the photo prints with the option of the old school style film strips or a 4 x 6 size. We decided to go with the 4 x 6 with a scrapbook. Our guests had a wonderful time with the photo booth and there were plenty of different props for the guests. I have been to weddings where the photo booth would have a lot of technical difficulties but the Art of the party booth ran smoothly. One of the best things we booked for our wedding for our guest to enjoy!

Profile Picture Magda, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Art of the Party DJs for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and they were absolutely AMAZING!! Art Parga could not have been more helpful, easy to work with, and awesome! From the beginning he made us feel confident they knew exactly what we wanted. We had a couple of meetings so they got to know us and we felt comfortable with them. The ceremony went smoothly, cocktail hour had all the music we love and most importantly everyone danced all night at the reception! No one wanted to stop dancing thanks to Art. Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Nilsa, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We first heard Art Parga DJ at another friend's wedding. He had the dance floor packed from the start and kept it that way all night. Our our friends and family love to dance and Art didn't disappoint.

Art was very easy to communicate with while we planned our wedding. He listened to what we wanted, gave us great advice, and even met with us on location to help us understand set up and lighting. His online planner was very thorough and very helpful as we planned the reception. Art is a huge reason our wedding was so wonderful. And we are so glad we booked Art's photo booth! It was also a big success. The top comment from our guests was the quality and energy of the music. We would not have changed a thing. Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Eileen, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This review is for DJ Art, who was the DJ for our wedding this past November. Our friends and families loved his energy and music choices, and his play list was perfectly chosen, so both sides of our family were on the dance floor the whole night. A month before the wedding, he sent us a worksheet so he could learn about our timeline, wedding details, and song favorites. We are so grateful for the work he put in to get to know us and to give us a successful wedding reception. I would add that all of our interactions with Art of the Party DJs were very positive; they were super easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating. Thank you, Art!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Art Parga helped make our wedding so much fun! He was awesome throughout the entire process; he always responded quickly to messages and was totally flexible. He listened to what we wanted and the wedding was a blast! Guests were dancing all night long and everyone commented on how great the music was and so much fun they had. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Estella, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art Parga was the DJ at our wedding, and we could not have been happier. We had many people come up to us independently both during and after the wedding telling us what an awesome job he was doing. He had the dance floor filled, and people having an absolute blast the entire time. He is very professional, easy going, and kept our wedding on track. We can't thank him enough for making our wedding truly special! I highly recommend Art of the Party DJs. Thank you, Art!

Profile Picture Peggy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Art Parga went above and beyond for the lead up to the rehearsal and wedding. Having never done any kind of wedding planning before, Art helped my wife and I navigate the overwhelming world of putting together a wedding. He provided guidance but was not pushy, he reminded us at the end of the day it is our day and our happiness was the goal. Communication was easy and he always very helpful when we had questions. From the sound at the wedding to the music at the reception, everything was A+. Art made the chaos of the wedding day easy like Sunday morning. He asked us what we wanted to hear and what we did not want to hear. The dance floor at our reception was always jumping thanks to Art. I would definitely recommend Art of the Party DJs.

Profile Picture Jody, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art was professional and courteous. At our initial meeting he went over the details with us, provided us with a reasonable and competitive quote, and even held our wedding date for a couple of days while we surveyed our options. When we decided to book him, he was detailed in letting us know our roles and responsibilities, as well as what we could expect from him moving forward.

The day-of went off without a hitch. Art kept our guests involved and made sure they were attentive of every event (e.g., cake cutting, first dance, etc.). He also reminded guests a few times to get their pictures taken in our photo-booth and sign our guestbook. By the way, be sure book Art's photo booth as well. My guests loved that booth!
I am so grateful to Art and all the work he put into making our wedding day special and most importantly, running smoothly. I highly recommend him for any event, especially large weddings (We had 150+ people and everybody loved him). Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/22/17, 1 Review