Art of the Party DJs Reviews

148 Reviews for Art of the Party DJs

148 Art of the Party DJs Reviews

Roseanne Carter · Married on 09/21/2018

Simply WOW!!

My husband and I got married a few weekends ago and we had Art Parga from Art of the Party DJs as our DJ/MC. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. My entire experience with Art was incredibly seamless from start to finish. He reached out to me about a week before the wedding to go over the details and I felt super comfortable entrusting him with one of the most important aspects of our big day. He was very very professional but also knew how to get the party started. He MC'd the event perfectly and when it came down to the dancing he did not disappoint. His song choices were fantastic and the dance floor was packed until the very end. Our guests were still talking about the dancing and awesome DJ several weeks after the wedding so you know for sure it was a night to remember! I high recommend Art of the Party Djs for any wedding or event...they will exceed all of your expectations!

Rene · Married on 09/07/2018

Another one of the fantastic vendors I was so fortunate to have provide services at my wedding!
    We contracted with him to DJ the reception, lighting, and a photo-booth. Art is a great guy to work with! He is on his game, really personable, professional and a great DJ! He listened to a few of the songs I wanted for the key moments and immediately picked up on the type of music I liked and what kind of vibe we were going for.
    He followed up prior to the wedding to run through the details and confirm and everything went super smooth the day of.
    We got so many compliments on him and I appreciate that he played a big part in keeping our dance floor going .
    All in all I have nothing but great things to say about Art of the Party DJs - I very highly recommend them!

Julia · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Art was the easiest vendor to work with out of most, if not all, of the vendors we used for our wedding. Extremely accommodating to our customized song lists, mixing songs for dance performances for us ahead of time, and being able to blend different genres for a great, fun balance. Moreover, he continued for an hour overtime because people would not leave the dance floor. And definitely book Art's photo booth. It was as much fun as dancing was! Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!!

Humberto · Married on 08/18/2018

What can I say Art was amazing through out the entire process. From beginning to end. On our wedding day Art was so helpful with his expertise & knowledge. I will strongly recommend the services from Art Of The Party DJ

Donna · Married on 08/11/2018

Hiring Art of the Party DJs was the best decision we made when it came to our wedding. Art Parga wonderful to work with. Justin, his photo booth attendant was terrific, too. The dance floor was crowded the entire night and we still get compliments on how great the music was! I also appreciated how Art made sure the bridal party was organized and informed before the big entrance. And by all means get your photo booth from Art of the Party DJs-- my guests loved it! I could not be happier about how everything turned out and I will recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Tanya · Married on 07/22/2018

DJ Art was fantastic at our wedding last month. He was super easy to work with, played all of our 'must play' songs, and was a hit with all of our guests. His professionalism was top notch from start to finish. His communication was perfect before and leading up to the wedding. I would recommend him for any event that you may have in the future! Thank you again Art!

Joan · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Art of the Party DJs for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception this past July. Art Parga did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was so responsive to emails. We had a phone meeting with him a couple of weeks before the wedding where we thoroughly discussed all of the details for the wedding. Art also provided us with a lot of great advice and he worked with us every step of the way. We also had access to an online system where we could plan exactly what music we wanted throughout our wedding day. That was so helpful to have! We only gave him a few requests for the reception and left the rest of the music up to him. We couldn't have asked for a better selection of music! Our guests were on the dance floor the whole night. Art made sure that our planning process was smooth and stress free. During our wedding, he made sure we were on track with our timeline. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and everything went perfectly for our special day! I would highly recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone looking for a DJ and we will definitely recommend him to our engaged friends!

Patricia · Married on 06/27/2018

We hired Art of the Party DJs for our wedding last month. They were awesome! Excellent customer service- made sure to go over all details with you/ answered any questions right away! DJ Art kept our guests on the dance floor having a great time, everyone had nothing but great things to say afterwards. The up lighting looked beautiful and their photo booth was a blast! We had a great time at our reception and Art of the Party DJs was a big part of making the party was a hit! Thank you, Art!!

Anna · Married on 06/23/2018

Art Parga is awesome! He recently DJ' our wedding last month and my husband and I couldn't have been happier!
    We gave Art very little direction in regards to picking songs, but he still knocked it out of the park! Art is very upbeat, positive and was a pleasure to work with.
    He knows how to get the crowd on their feet and to the dance floor. We were so happy we picked him.
    We also got the photo-booth and that was amazing as well. We weren't sure if it was in our budget but, I was happy we spent the money because all our guests had so much fun in it. Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!

Elyse · Married on 06/20/2018

Art of the Party DJs was perfect for our wedding! Throughout the process DJ Art would always return my emails in a timely manner. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, to remembering details we'd told him about our preferences. My husband and I would highly recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone who wants to host an unbelievable party or special occasion where they want all of their guests up and dancing all night long! Thank you Art for helping to make our wedding memorable and fun!

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Art Parga was amazing! He was fantastic at keeping the crowd on the dance floor! He played an array of music from classics to today's hit songs! He was very easy to get in contact with and definitely hooked us up with a great deal for our photo booth, lighting and music! He helped make our dream wedding come true with his professionalism and enthusiasm, and keeping our guests happy and entertained! I'd definitely recommend him to our friends and family for their big events.

Estella · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Art of the Party DJs. Art's is fun and upbeat personality radiated through our initial meeting to the end of the wedding night. He really wants to get to know the couple, instead of just playing a list of songs you provide him. He has great experience and gave us perfect ideas for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. It is apparent that Art loves what he does, and I would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Emma · Married on 05/26/2018

Art recently DJed our wedding this past May. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was so professional, kind and enthusiastic--a huge hit with all our guests. He made the reception so much fun, from the shoe game to the bouquet and garter toss and to getting people on the dance floor. The ceremony also flowed perfectly. The up lighting truly added to our reception and enhanced the beauty. And the dance floor was perfect for getting people out there dancing. We can't thank Art enough for helping make our wedding so wonderful. I recommend him to any bride and groom wanting to have a fun and memorable wedding! Thanks again so so much!

Rochelle · Married on 05/06/2018

DJ Art Parga is the absolute BEST!! He made our wedding the most incredible, memorable, and fun night. Art is so professional and fun; he has great ability to read the crowd and made sure the party was non-stop the entire night by always playing the best music selections. My husband and I and our guests spent almost the entire night on the dance floor because we were having so much fun!! AND!!! Be sure to book Art's photo booth. We had just as much in the booth taking pictures as we did on the dance floor!! If you are looking for a wedding DJ look no further and book Art of the Party DJs!!

Lacy · Married on 05/06/2018

Absolutely love working with this company! They made it so easy for me to just be able to enjoy my wedding reception. I never once worried about when anything was going to happen. DJ Art had us on the schedule down to the minute. It was perfect. They also kept my guest dancing all night. We gave them some music that we wanted to hear, but told them to play what worked. That is exactly what he did. He played a good variety of music for all of my guest and kept them busy on the dance floor. I was so happy to have a vendor that didn't need any hand holding from us.

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 04/28/2018

Art was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing. So many of our guests came up to us and said how great of a job he did. He kept the night moving, changed the order of a couple things when we asked him to, and was all around awesome. Highly recommended.

Alice · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Art was awesome!! I loved all the music played the entire night and appreciated how he followed all my wishes, they were kind of strict for the genres I wanted! All my guests raved about the music, they were able to hear all the songs and still carry out conversation with everyone. More importantly, the best part was the frequent communication. Art checked in with me in regards to music selection and when I wanted to do specific parts of the night such as the toasts and father-daughter dance. The continual communication was so appreciated because I felt like he cared and wanted to make sure everything was perfect for us and that we were happy. I only have positive things to say, it was such a special night and Art of the Party DJs made it that much better!

Esperanza · Married on 04/14/2018

Art of the Party DJs did our wedding. From the moment we first spoke to Art Parga until the day of the wedding he was awesome! During the planning process, he was extremely helpful in guiding us on choosing the services that made the most sense for us. Art helped us stay in our budget. The music was great! Art of the Party DJs has an online portal. We were able to preview and choose songs from a database for a request list. Art did a great job mixing in our requests throughout the night. Everyone commented on how much fun they had! Most of our guests stayed until the very end of the wedding! Do yourself a favor, book Art of the Party DJs for your Wedding. You’ll be happy you did! Thank you, Art!!

Martha · Married on 03/31/2018

Art of the Party DJs was awesome! Their online planning tool helped us organize our wedding day. Art Parga was very responsive and available when we had questions. You can definitely tell he's been doing this for a while. He had a huge selection of music and we were able to get all of the special request songs we wanted. They let you select the entire playlist yourself, or you get them started with the music you like, and they can fill in more. The wedding day, Art was on time, setup all equipment. He did a great job of moving the day along as the MC. He didn't talk too much, but keep the flow moving well. We gave him rein to adjust the songs based on our guests reactions to the songs. Our guests loved every song. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!

Carolina · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I were married this past March and had the time of our lives thanks to DJ Art. Leading up to our wedding, we met with the Art twice. Both times, he truly listened to what we wanted for our wedding and executed it perfectly. Art was so professional and kept everyone dancing all night. And be sure to book Art's photo booth because wow!! What a crazy and fun time that was. Especially those boxing gloves :-) We can't thank Art enough for everything he did for us on our wedding day.

Connie · Married on 03/17/2018

Art Parga was the DJ at our wedding and he was fantastic!! He was easy to communicate with before the wedding and everything was so smooth. Not only that, but he listened to everything we asked for and we sent our songs kind of late in the game!! It was the party of the year. We could not have asked for better music or a nicer DJ. I would recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone :)

Jamie · Married on 02/03/2018

We booked Art of the Party DJs for our wedding and man, Art crushed it! He did more than just "DJ" and lineup a solid playlist - he helped us plan the night, move along each part of the evening, and took the time to get to know us.

He also blended different music to keep multiple generations dancing all night, he helped us create a flow and order for the wedding speeches. If you want a DJ who gets to know you as much as he knows his music, go with Art of the Party DJs. Thank you, Art!!

Tatiana · Married on 01/27/2018

Art was the DJ for our wedding and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience. He made planning our wedding so easy with his prompt responses to all our emails and phone calls. He was very supportive and able to answer all our questions about entertaining our multi cultural wedding. He knew exactly what to play and got just about everyone on the dance floor. I'm not kidding when I say that we likely had a record breaking conga line. We got plenty of compliments from our family and friends after the wedding, so I would definitely recommend hiring Art Parga from Art of the Party DJs for any event! Thank you Art for helping make our day so great and memorable!

Molly · Married on 01/22/2018

We are really grateful to have worked with Art Parga for our wedding reception. He met with us a couple of times prior to our reception to help customize the timeline and song choices. Art was a true professional and very intuitive about what songs would work and flow with the event He also captured the essence of the type of music we were looking for and created the perfect ambiance for our reception. We had folks jumping to the dance floor as soon as they could and Art's expertise made for an awesome reception, a lot of fun dancing and memorable good times all around. Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!

Magda · Married on 01/20/2018

So glad that we had Art of the Party DJS at our wedding for the photo booth. They have tons of designs for the photo prints with the option of the old school style film strips or a 4 x 6 size. We decided to go with the 4 x 6 with a scrapbook. Our guests had a wonderful time with the photo booth and there were plenty of different props for the guests. I have been to weddings where the photo booth would have a lot of technical difficulties but the Art of the party booth ran smoothly. One of the best things we booked for our wedding for our guest to enjoy!