Art of the Party DJs Reviews

161 | Los Angeles, CA

161 Reviews for Art of the Party DJs

Gina Tyson · Married on 01/05/2019

Thank you!!!

Art Parga was our DJ at our wedding reception and he did an incredible job of reading the crowd! Our wedding included people of many ages from 7-80 years old. I can't imagine how hard it would be to entertain a wedding with that large of an age span with great music, but Art did that for us. Not only was he extremely easy to contact, he was attentive to the needs of all of our guests! He helped us to make great song selections and kept the dance floor crowded all night. We so appreciated the variety of great songs Art played and we had so many people comment on how fun our wedding was. We would recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone looking for a fun and attentive DJ!

Mia Bullock · Married on 12/15/2018

Home run!!

Art Parga was our DJ for our wedding last weekend and he did such an awesome job! He had some great suggestions at our planning meeting that really enhanced our wedding. During the event he kept things moving and people out on the dance floor. Would definitely recommend him and use him again!

Lori Penrose · Married on 12/08/2018

Thank you, Art of he Party DJ'S!!!

We cannot thank Art of the Party DJs enough! We were sooooo impressed and so were our guests!!! From the music, to the photo booth, to the up lights, to the karaoke--yes, karaoke-- it was all perfect!!! We couldn’t have asked for anything better! DJ Art was wonderful every step of the way, helped me stay calm and was ALWAYS there to answer all of our questions, no matter how big or small they were. They truly helped in making our wedding the BEST DAY EVER! Thank you!!!

Mimi Soluk · Married on 12/07/2018

Stop looking for a DJ!!

We are so grateful to Art of the Party DJs for the role they played in our wedding. DJ Art and Justin on the photo booth exceeded our expectations. They engaged our guests from the moment our reception started until the last song was played. Art's professionalism made sure there was attention to every detail from our up lighting, our songs and feel for our reception and that we were happy at all times. They were vested in our wedding and produced an outstanding product. If you are looking for an all-inclusive package, for an unforgettable reception, stop searching because Art of the Party DJs will deliver. Thank you, Art!!!

Charlotte Reynoso · Married on 11/25/2018

Thank you, Art of the Party DJS!!

Art was amazing as our DJ and we had such a fantastic evening! He took the time to get to know us and what we care about for the wedding day. We did not have a a day of coordinator, but our wedding ran so smoothly with Art's help. He really pays attention to the guests and makes sure everyone has fun. Art is our favorite vendor because he really went above and beyond our expectations and we had so much fun dancing the night away!

Deanne Carver · Married on 11/17/2018

Wow and thank you!!!

Loved everything about Art of the Party DJs!! Having a good DJ was very important to me. I wanted my wedding to be one that people remembered because they had so much fun. Art of the Party DJs exceeded my expectations! DJ Art Parga took great care when it came to planning and scheduling, which helped to put me at ease. On the big day Art played all the right songs and kept everything flowing perfectly. Everyone was having a great time! He was so attentive and even made sure I had something to drink and was happy. Art of the Party DJs went above and beyond. I am so glad that I chose them to DJ our wedding.

Samantha Harris · Married on 11/14/2018

Home run!!!

We had Art as our DJ for our wedding reception in November . He was absolutely amazing! He was so flexible and took the time to talk us through everything and we left feeling so confident and happy we had chosen him. At the reception, Art’s music selection always fit the current mood of the party and he played the best songs at the perfect times. We had a pretty extensive "must play" list, and he managed that so well along with a mix of other great songs. We also booked Art’s photo booth--you won't go wrong with that either. It was such a hit with our guests! I highly, highly recommend Art of the Party Djs to anyone looking for a DJ! He was accommodating, friendly, and was able to read our crowd and play the best music. We are so thankful for him!!

Terry George · Married on 11/10/2018

Outstanding DJ!

Outstanding service!!! We were completely satisfied with Art of the Party DJs! Art Parga is cream of the crop and you won't find another DJ like him! He is prompt in returning calls and emails. He gets the job done coordinating with venue sites and other vendors so that you don't have to worry about anything! He is professional and never batted an eye when we presented changes. He wants to make your day perfect which he absolutely did for us. He kept everyone on the dance floor through the last song! People are still talking about our dance party! You're getting the best with Art of the Party DJs!

Jerry Burrell · Married on 11/02/2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Art Parga was the DJ for our wedding and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience. He made planning our wedding from out of state so much easier with his prompt responses to all our emails and phone calls. He was very supportive and able to answer all our questions about entertaining our wedding. He knew exactly what to play and literally got the entire wedding on the dance floor. I'm not kidding when I say that we likely had a record breaking conga line. We got great compliments from our family and friends after the wedding, so I would definitely recommend hiring Art from Art of the Party DJs for any event! Thank you Art for helping make our day so great!!

Norma Holly · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you!!!

Art Parga is awesome! We hired Art of the Party Djs productions for our wedding, and Art had everyone on the dance floor the entire time--he was just fantastic. Their prices are affordable and they are very thorough. They make sure that you are getting what you want in a DJ. I cannot recommend enough!!

Tammy Chew · Married on 10/08/2018

Look no further!!!

y husband and I got married this past October. Art was our DJ and he simply created the most magical night ever! From the sparklers, to up lighting, to photo booth to playing our favorite music and encouraging all our guests to get up and dance, was simply priceless. He is the kindest and most organized wedding professional. If you’re looking for and organized DJ company that strives to make you have the most memorable night, go with Art of the Party Djs!!

Nelly Gregory · Married on 10/03/2018

Art you rock!!

DJ Art and Justin on the photo booth have the uncanny ability to make the experience professional , personalized while keeping things fun and enjoyable. Art allowed us to be hands on with all of the decisions, and his enthusiasm for our special day leading up to our wedding was contagious! With his guidance and expertise we could not have been happier with the overall flow of the day. We were grateful for all of Art's suggestions. His quick response to any questions we had made my husband and I feel special in the process and it was one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding. We recommend Art of the Party Dj's for any and all of your events.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Art of the Party DJs's reply:

Thank you, Nelly! It was a pleasure to rock your reception for you. Those cupcakes where phenomenal!

Brenda Romanoff · Married on 09/26/2018

Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!!!

We had Art for our wedding and he was Awesome! From our prep meeting through the final minutes of our reception, he made it simple, memorable, and covered everything we wanted. He was thorough in making sure he had specific songs we were looking for and was able to accommodate our thoughts and unique music choices for our ceremony. Our event was wonderful, and he kept people dancing all evening. Would highly recommend!

Roseanne Carter · Married on 09/21/2018

Simply WOW!!

My husband and I got married a few weekends ago and we had Art Parga from Art of the Party DJs as our DJ/MC. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. My entire experience with Art was incredibly seamless from start to finish. He reached out to me about a week before the wedding to go over the details and I felt super comfortable entrusting him with one of the most important aspects of our big day. He was very very professional but also knew how to get the party started. He MC'd the event perfectly and when it came down to the dancing he did not disappoint. His song choices were fantastic and the dance floor was packed until the very end. Our guests were still talking about the dancing and awesome DJ several weeks after the wedding so you know for sure it was a night to remember! I high recommend Art of the Party Djs for any wedding or event...they will exceed all of your expectations!

Rene · Married on 09/07/2018

Another one of the fantastic vendors I was so fortunate to have provide services at my wedding!
    We contracted with him to DJ the reception, lighting, and a photo-booth. Art is a great guy to work with! He is on his game, really personable, professional and a great DJ! He listened to a few of the songs I wanted for the key moments and immediately picked up on the type of music I liked and what kind of vibe we were going for.
    He followed up prior to the wedding to run through the details and confirm and everything went super smooth the day of.
    We got so many compliments on him and I appreciate that he played a big part in keeping our dance floor going .
    All in all I have nothing but great things to say about Art of the Party DJs - I very highly recommend them!

Julia · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Art was the easiest vendor to work with out of most, if not all, of the vendors we used for our wedding. Extremely accommodating to our customized song lists, mixing songs for dance performances for us ahead of time, and being able to blend different genres for a great, fun balance. Moreover, he continued for an hour overtime because people would not leave the dance floor. And definitely book Art's photo booth. It was as much fun as dancing was! Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!!

Humberto · Married on 08/18/2018

What can I say Art was amazing through out the entire process. From beginning to end. On our wedding day Art was so helpful with his expertise & knowledge. I will strongly recommend the services from Art Of The Party DJ

Donna · Married on 08/11/2018

Hiring Art of the Party DJs was the best decision we made when it came to our wedding. Art Parga wonderful to work with. Justin, his photo booth attendant was terrific, too. The dance floor was crowded the entire night and we still get compliments on how great the music was! I also appreciated how Art made sure the bridal party was organized and informed before the big entrance. And by all means get your photo booth from Art of the Party DJs-- my guests loved it! I could not be happier about how everything turned out and I will recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Tanya · Married on 07/22/2018

DJ Art was fantastic at our wedding last month. He was super easy to work with, played all of our 'must play' songs, and was a hit with all of our guests. His professionalism was top notch from start to finish. His communication was perfect before and leading up to the wedding. I would recommend him for any event that you may have in the future! Thank you again Art!

Joan · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Art of the Party DJs for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception this past July. Art Parga did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was so responsive to emails. We had a phone meeting with him a couple of weeks before the wedding where we thoroughly discussed all of the details for the wedding. Art also provided us with a lot of great advice and he worked with us every step of the way. We also had access to an online system where we could plan exactly what music we wanted throughout our wedding day. That was so helpful to have! We only gave him a few requests for the reception and left the rest of the music up to him. We couldn't have asked for a better selection of music! Our guests were on the dance floor the whole night. Art made sure that our planning process was smooth and stress free. During our wedding, he made sure we were on track with our timeline. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and everything went perfectly for our special day! I would highly recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone looking for a DJ and we will definitely recommend him to our engaged friends!

Patricia · Married on 06/27/2018

We hired Art of the Party DJs for our wedding last month. They were awesome! Excellent customer service- made sure to go over all details with you/ answered any questions right away! DJ Art kept our guests on the dance floor having a great time, everyone had nothing but great things to say afterwards. The up lighting looked beautiful and their photo booth was a blast! We had a great time at our reception and Art of the Party DJs was a big part of making the party was a hit! Thank you, Art!!

Anna · Married on 06/23/2018

Art Parga is awesome! He recently DJ' our wedding last month and my husband and I couldn't have been happier!
    We gave Art very little direction in regards to picking songs, but he still knocked it out of the park! Art is very upbeat, positive and was a pleasure to work with.
    He knows how to get the crowd on their feet and to the dance floor. We were so happy we picked him.
    We also got the photo-booth and that was amazing as well. We weren't sure if it was in our budget but, I was happy we spent the money because all our guests had so much fun in it. Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!

Elyse · Married on 06/20/2018

Art of the Party DJs was perfect for our wedding! Throughout the process DJ Art would always return my emails in a timely manner. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, to remembering details we'd told him about our preferences. My husband and I would highly recommend Art of the Party DJs to anyone who wants to host an unbelievable party or special occasion where they want all of their guests up and dancing all night long! Thank you Art for helping to make our wedding memorable and fun!

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Art Parga was amazing! He was fantastic at keeping the crowd on the dance floor! He played an array of music from classics to today's hit songs! He was very easy to get in contact with and definitely hooked us up with a great deal for our photo booth, lighting and music! He helped make our dream wedding come true with his professionalism and enthusiasm, and keeping our guests happy and entertained! I'd definitely recommend him to our friends and family for their big events.

Estella · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Art of the Party DJs. Art's is fun and upbeat personality radiated through our initial meeting to the end of the wedding night. He really wants to get to know the couple, instead of just playing a list of songs you provide him. He has great experience and gave us perfect ideas for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. It is apparent that Art loves what he does, and I would hire him again in a heartbeat!