128 Reviews for Art of the Party DJs

127 Art of the Party DJs Reviews

My husband and I were married this past March and had the time of our lives thanks to DJ Art. Leading up to our wedding, we met with the Art twice. Both times, he truly listened to what we wanted for our wedding and executed it perfectly. Art was so professional and kept everyone dancing all night. And be sure to book Art's photo booth because wow!! What a crazy and fun time that was. Especially those boxing gloves :-) We can't thank Art enough for everything he did for us on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Carolina, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked Art of the Party DJs for our wedding and man, Art crushed it! He did more than just "DJ" and lineup a solid playlist - he helped us plan the night, move along each part of the evening, and took the time to get to know us.

He also blended different music to keep multiple generations dancing all night, he helped us create a flow and order for the wedding speeches. If you want a DJ who gets to know you as much as he knows his music, go with Art of the Party DJs. Thank you, Art!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art was the DJ for our wedding and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire experience. He made planning our wedding so easy with his prompt responses to all our emails and phone calls. He was very supportive and able to answer all our questions about entertaining our multi cultural wedding. He knew exactly what to play and got just about everyone on the dance floor. I'm not kidding when I say that we likely had a record breaking conga line. We got plenty of compliments from our family and friends after the wedding, so I would definitely recommend hiring Art Parga from Art of the Party DJs for any event! Thank you Art for helping make our day so great and memorable!

Profile Picture Tatiana, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are really grateful to have worked with Art Parga for our wedding reception. He met with us a couple of times prior to our reception to help customize the timeline and song choices. Art was a true professional and very intuitive about what songs would work and flow with the event He also captured the essence of the type of music we were looking for and created the perfect ambiance for our reception. We had folks jumping to the dance floor as soon as they could and Art's expertise made for an awesome reception, a lot of fun dancing and memorable good times all around. Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Molly, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So glad that we had Art of the Party DJS at our wedding for the photo booth. They have tons of designs for the photo prints with the option of the old school style film strips or a 4 x 6 size. We decided to go with the 4 x 6 with a scrapbook. Our guests had a wonderful time with the photo booth and there were plenty of different props for the guests. I have been to weddings where the photo booth would have a lot of technical difficulties but the Art of the party booth ran smoothly. One of the best things we booked for our wedding for our guest to enjoy!

Profile Picture Magda, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We hired Art of the Party DJs for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and they were absolutely AMAZING!! Art Parga could not have been more helpful, easy to work with, and awesome! From the beginning he made us feel confident they knew exactly what we wanted. We had a couple of meetings so they got to know us and we felt comfortable with them. The ceremony went smoothly, cocktail hour had all the music we love and most importantly everyone danced all night at the reception! No one wanted to stop dancing thanks to Art. Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Nilsa, 12/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We first heard Art Parga DJ at another friend's wedding. He had the dance floor packed from the start and kept it that way all night. Our our friends and family love to dance and Art didn't disappoint.

Art was very easy to communicate with while we planned our wedding. He listened to what we wanted, gave us great advice, and even met with us on location to help us understand set up and lighting. His online planner was very thorough and very helpful as we planned the reception. Art is a huge reason our wedding was so wonderful. And we are so glad we booked Art's photo booth! It was also a big success. The top comment from our guests was the quality and energy of the music. We would not have changed a thing. Thank you, Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Eileen, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This review is for DJ Art, who was the DJ for our wedding this past November. Our friends and families loved his energy and music choices, and his play list was perfectly chosen, so both sides of our family were on the dance floor the whole night. A month before the wedding, he sent us a worksheet so he could learn about our timeline, wedding details, and song favorites. We are so grateful for the work he put in to get to know us and to give us a successful wedding reception. I would add that all of our interactions with Art of the Party DJs were very positive; they were super easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating. Thank you, Art!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Art Parga helped make our wedding so much fun! He was awesome throughout the entire process; he always responded quickly to messages and was totally flexible. He listened to what we wanted and the wedding was a blast! Guests were dancing all night long and everyone commented on how great the music was and so much fun they had. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Estella, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art Parga was the DJ at our wedding, and we could not have been happier. We had many people come up to us independently both during and after the wedding telling us what an awesome job he was doing. He had the dance floor filled, and people having an absolute blast the entire time. He is very professional, easy going, and kept our wedding on track. We can't thank him enough for making our wedding truly special! I highly recommend Art of the Party DJs. Thank you, Art!

Profile Picture Peggy, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Art Parga went above and beyond for the lead up to the rehearsal and wedding. Having never done any kind of wedding planning before, Art helped my wife and I navigate the overwhelming world of putting together a wedding. He provided guidance but was not pushy, he reminded us at the end of the day it is our day and our happiness was the goal. Communication was easy and he always very helpful when we had questions. From the sound at the wedding to the music at the reception, everything was A+. Art made the chaos of the wedding day easy like Sunday morning. He asked us what we wanted to hear and what we did not want to hear. The dance floor at our reception was always jumping thanks to Art. I would definitely recommend Art of the Party DJs.

Profile Picture Jody, 9/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Art was professional and courteous. At our initial meeting he went over the details with us, provided us with a reasonable and competitive quote, and even held our wedding date for a couple of days while we surveyed our options. When we decided to book him, he was detailed in letting us know our roles and responsibilities, as well as what we could expect from him moving forward.

The day-of went off without a hitch. Art kept our guests involved and made sure they were attentive of every event (e.g., cake cutting, first dance, etc.). He also reminded guests a few times to get their pictures taken in our photo-booth and sign our guestbook. By the way, be sure book Art's photo booth as well. My guests loved that booth!
I am so grateful to Art and all the work he put into making our wedding day special and most importantly, running smoothly. I highly recommend him for any event, especially large weddings (We had 150+ people and everybody loved him). Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you're looking for a DJ, stop searching now and get Art of the Party DJs! They were really easy to work with, very professional and DJ Art was amazing at our wedding! The time line of events on-line was key to the reception,. Art knows his business, and knows it well. He made sure we were taken care of at all times and we highly recommend Art of the Party DJs to everyone. Art is awesome!

Profile Picture Nora, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I wanted our wedding guests to leave our wedding talking about how much fun they had. We wanted them to never leave the dance-floor. DJ Art Parga did all that and more! Our guests haven't stopped talking about how much fun they had. We have gotten so many compliments!

Aside from all that Art of the Party DJs is so easy to work with. From the first meeting to the day-of we never had any issues contacting them or getting questions answered. Art did an excellent job of shortening our special dance songs. You couldn't even tell that they were edited! I highly recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Art was great! He was available to meet with us before our event to make sure that we had our plan in place for how the evening would flow and to review our specific music requests and other needs. He was very professional and accommodating. The evening of our party, everyone enjoyed the music and danced the night away! that Our wedding reception would not have been the same without him. I would highly recommend Art of the Party DJs!

Profile Picture Marcie, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Art of the Party DJs was a HUGE help not only in providing music for my wedding, but also in helping me get a timeline figured out as I did not have a wedding planner. Our DJ was Art Parga, and he was AMAZING! All of our guests told us how nice and awesome he was. He was very concerned with our wants and desires and made sure to fulfill all requests we asked of him. They also have photo booths, which I'm also glad we booked with Art. Overall, I can not imagine working with a better company and team than Art of the Party DJs :)

Profile Picture Autumn, 8/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Art was very professional to work with. He was very organized and helped us come up with a music agenda for our wedding. He made sure to stick to our music requests and he remained flexible during the wedding with announcements that needed to be made. Our guests were on the dance floor all night. The DJ service was reasonably priced and Art definitely delivered for our wedding. I highly recommend Art of the Party DJs!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You only get married once! We had Art of the Party DJs at our wedding and we had a blast! The dance floor was packed the entire night. DJ Art Parga was super organized and has a huge music data base to select from but you can also request your favorite tunes. It was such a fun dance party and we were so sad it ended. Many of our friends said the music selection was perfect and was the best reception they had ever been to. BRAVO Art of the Party DJs! Thank you, Art!!

Profile Picture Mariana, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Art Parga from Art of the Party DJs did a fantastic job during a phenomenal day! He was super responsive during the preparation of the wedding, and worked out all of the details we had asked for. Sound systems during ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and party were all top notch. Music selection was great, announcements and crowd management executed professionally and with style! Overall Art's a great guy to work with! We definitely recommend him and Art of the Party DJs!

Profile Picture MIna, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

DJ Art was simply wonderful! From our very first phone call, I knew he would be awesome to work with. I very much stressed to him how important it was to me for our reception to be a dance party. He made it happen! I can't tell you how many guests came up to me to tell me what a great DJ he was. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to dinner, to the reception, the music selections were flawless. I had given him some guidance on the vibe we wanted and the type of music we wanted to hear, and he totally ran with it. He helped us to create our timelines prior to the big day, and everything went off without a hitch!

I would highly recommend Art of the Party DJs. Art Parga is a top notch guy who really wants to make your day special.

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the second time we have used Art of the Party DJs. Can't say enough good things about them!! Owner/DJ Art sat down with us for over two hours the week of the wedding to go over every detail, from times to what songs, etc. He did an outstanding job at keeping everyone entertained and dancing. Art simply kept things running smoothly. We will use Art again!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Art is awesome!! We seriously could not have found a better DJ. We got to see him in action at a friend's wedding and we knew he was going to be perfect for ours. Art is extremely organized and professional and kept in contact with us in the months leading up to the wedding day. He was very attentive to what type of music we wanted (and didn't want) played at our wedding and did a great job helping us organize the whole flow of the event. We couldn't have done it without him :) Thank you Art! Go with Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

DJ Art was absolutely fantastic to work with for our wedding! He was one of my favorite vendors to work with! He was so responsive, attentive and professional in all his emails coming up to the wedding. He even helped put together an amazing mash up for a surprise Father Daughter dance, which was a total highlight for me.
On the day of our wedding, he was perfect! He was on time, friendly, kind and fun! My partner didn't want anything over the top during the announcements and DJ Art was perfect! We received so many compliments about the music and he seemed to find the right music for everyone to have a good time.
Finally, we also booked Art's photo booth. Our guests loved it! It was so much fun. Art also gave us a photo album with all the photo strips.

Thanks so much to Art of the Party DJs!

Profile Picture Marlene, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Art did an amazing job at our wedding!! He went the extra mile and came early to set up and make sure he had all the necessary equipment. He took care of the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was fun and energetic and got the whole crowd excited and pumped up. His music and song selections were also great! Highly recommend his services for any kind of event you are planning! Thank you Art of the Party DJs!!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book Art of the Party DJs for your wedding! We had the best time at my wedding and this company was the reason why! Everything was perfect. He played all of the music we wanted and and took requests from our guests and had them on the dance floor the entire night! Art the DJ/owner helped with the planning and was super responsive to my questions when I had them. Hire Art of the Party DJs and you will be glad you did! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Profile Picture Colleen , 4/21/17, 1 Review