Chardonnay Events

Sacramento, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in Sacramento, Chardonnay Events offers day-of coordination and event assistant services for weddings and occasions throughout Northern California. Owner Chardonnay Kelly's goal is to provide an affordable yet professional and personal experience, approaching each project with a dedication to exceeding her clients' expectations.

Chardonnay Events offers two unique options for special event hosts:

Full-Service Day-of Coordination ($1,800-2,800)

For clients who desire additional event support leading up to and on their big day, day-of coordinator services are a great fit. This package includes all the support of event assistant services, PLUS:

• Pre-wedding planning meeting to discuss your plans and needs (about six to eight weeks in advance)
  • Creation of a detailed day-of timeline
  • Creation of event site map
  • Attendance at final venue walk-through (about two to four weeks in advance)
  • Contacting all vendors prior to the event day, providing timeline and site map, and serving as point of contact (about one to two weeks in advance)
  • Attendance at and coordination of ceremony rehearsal
  • Coordination of ceremony and reception
  • Ensuring the day flows seamlessly and timeline is adhered to
  • Point of contact for vendors and wedding party on event day
  • Set-up of ceremony and reception details
  • Peace of mind knowing all the details will be taken care of, and all you have to do is show up and get married!
  • No mileage fee for events within 50 miles of Sacramento
  • Unlimited email communication with coordinator during your engagement
  • Up to 12 hours of service on your wedding day

Event Assistant Services ($85 per hour | 4 hour minimum)

This service is for the DIY host who has all details ready on event day - be it a wedding, shower or any other party. Chardonnay Events can take on your burden so that you are free to enjoy the party, leaving the hard work to the professionals...

• Picking up last-minute items
  • Setting up furniture, decorations and other details
  • Greeting guests
  • Cueing the wedding party before the ceremony
  • Setting out and refilling food
  • Keeping drinks and ice stocked
  • Cutting the cake
  • Keeping things tidy during the event
  • Cleaning the venue after the event
  • …and anything else on your to-do list!

Please note that this service does not include planning – it requires the client to provide a timeline and task list at least one week in advance.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$85

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

Rebecca R. Married on 04/22/2022

Overall, great experience with Chardonnay Events

I got married 4/22/22 and hired Chardonnay Events to help with event set up. My venue came with a coordinator so I just needed help with some decorating and set up. It was really difficult to find someone who offered hourly support without having to purchase a full day package. I'm so happy I found Chardonnay. She was very professional from the start. We had an initial call to over my needs and then she followed up as we got closer to the event. I put together a task list for her and based on her detailed follow up questions, I knew I could trust her to execute my vision. I would recommend Chardonnay to anyone else looking for event support or coordination. She is detail-oriented, trustworthy and a pleasure to work with!

Chardonnay Events's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! It was awesome working with you and a pleasure to set up your wedding reception. Everything turned out beautifully!
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!!!

I am a very organized person. When we started planning I was on a strict budget and was sure a coordinator was an expense I couldn’t afford. Initially I hired Chardonnay for her day of help service to help with setup and takedown. A few months out from the date I upgraded to the day of package. Honestly it was the best decision I made. Chardonnay was absolutely amazing and such a joy to work with. Even people in my bridal party commented on how great she was! She really covered everything, and took care of things I didn’t even think about. I can’t imagine having had my wedding without her help, she is that good! Hiring her is a decision you definitely will not regret. She looked out for her couple first and our day ran so smoothly.

Chardonnay Events's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for writing this (and while still on your honeymoon!)! Your wedding was one of those where everything was smooth and perfectly according to plan. Even the rain held off until the end, amazingly! I enjoyed your day so much and truly appreciate the chance to help you and Matthew. The love you two have for each other is adorable
  • Gigi
    Gigi R. Married on 10/06/2021

Amazing!! You won’t regret hiring her!

Chardonnay was the reason I could breathe during wedding planning! We had a detailed plan (or so I thought) and she ended up thinking of a lot of things that we missed. She’s wonderful at what she does. She’s smart, quick on her feet, and so kind. It was a dream to have her at our wedding. I’m so happy we hired her. If you’re thinking about whether or not you need the additional help, I’m telling you as a bride, you do and Chardonnay can help take on tasks so that you can just enjoy your day!

P.S. Ignore my RBF in the pic. I had been smiling for photos for hours at that point and was tired lol.

Chardonnay Events's reply:

Thank you for this review AND the photos, Gigi! Your wedding was so special and personal! I appreciate your support so much.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Team

Chardonnay Kelly
Chardonnay Kelly
Owner & Founder

Hi, my name is Chardonnay, and I am the owner of Chardonnay Events. I created my company in 2018 after noticing that there was a need for this type of service in the Sacramento region (and after dreaming about doing it for several years!).

During and after earning my Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations from Sacramento State, I worked in the marketing and PR industry for a number of years. I worked in-house for a public agency as well as for a private PR firm, and my favorite part of the job was always coordinating and staffing special events! I’ve organized and executed a wide variety of occasions, including weddings, fundraisers, bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, community festivals, customer and employee appreciation events, and more!

I took several years off from the workforce to be a stay-at-home mother to my two daughters. I always knew that when I returned to working, I wanted to find a career that I was passionate about and that would also allow me to help others. It was in this search that I developed the concept for Chardonnay Events.

…and that’s how this little company was born! I truly love what I do, and would be delighted to support you in hosting a fabulous event.

Aside from my love of special events, I enjoy cooking, planning and organization of all types, yoga, hiking (especially at the American River) and going on adventures with my husband and children.

Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95826
916-752-0410
Location of (Chardonnay Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding