Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95826 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Chardonnay Events

Based in Sacramento, Chardonnay Events offers day-of coordination and event assistant services for weddings and occasions throughout Northern California.

Background

Owner Chardonnay Kelly founded the company in 2018, after dreaming about doing it for several years. Her goal is to provide an affordable yet professional and personal experience, approaching each project with a dedication to exceeding her clients' expectations.

Chardonnay has a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations from Sacramento State and worked for several years in the marketing and PR industry. She has organized and executed a wide variety of occasions, including weddings, fundraisers, bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, community festivals, customer and employee appreciation events, and more.

Chardonnay Events offers two unique options for special event hosts:

Full-Service Day-of Coordination ($800 and up)

For clients who desire additional event support leading up to and on their big day, day-of coordinator services are a great fit. This package includes all the support of event assistant services, PLUS:

• Pre-wedding planning meeting to discuss your plans and needs (about six to eight weeks in advance)
  • Creation of a detailed day-of timeline
  • Creation of event site map
  • Attendance at final venue walk-through (about two weeks in advance)
  • Contacting all vendors prior to the event day, providing timeline and serving as point of contact (about one week in advance)
  • Attendance at and coordination of ceremony rehearsal
  • Coordination of ceremony and bridal party entrance to reception
  • Ensuring the day flows seamlessly and timeline is adhered to
  • Point of contact for vendors and wedding party on event day
  • Set-up of ceremony and reception details
  • Peace of mind knowing all the details will be taken care of, and all you have to do is show up and get married!
  • No mileage fee for events within 50 miles of Sacramento
  • Package includes eight hours of service on the wedding day, and supplemental hours may be added for an additional fee

Event Assistant Services ($45 per hour)

This service is for the DIY host who has all details ready on event day - be it a wedding, shower or any other party. Chardonnay Events can take on your burden so that you are free to enjoy the party, leaving the hard work to the professionals...

• Picking up last-minute items
  • Setting up furniture, decorations and other details
  • Greeting guests
  • Cueing the wedding party before the ceremony
  • Setting out and refilling food
  • Keeping drinks and ice stocked
  • Cutting the cake
  • Keeping things tidy during the event
  • Cleaning the venue after the event
  • …and anything else on your to-do list!

Please note that this service does not include planning – it requires the client to provide a timeline and task list at least one week in advance.

Follow Chardonnay Events on
chardonnayevents logo color 51 1046865 157826315181802

4 Reviews for Chardonnay Events

Elizabeth Weiss · Married on 11/24/2019

Help for my November Wedding

Chardonnay is incredible. She assisted at my 11/24 wedding and exceeded my expectations. She was so professional and thoughtful. She showed that she is a true wedding pro and asked about tasks I hadn’t thought of: like saving the top layer of the cake. She also put me at ease with her communication: emailing prior to the event and texting the morning of (and communicating with my sister when I was busy). She sent ME a thank you card after the wedding. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made about the wedding!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Chardonnay Events's reply:

Thank you very much for your kinds words, Elizabeth! ...and thank you for being so organized - it made my job a piece of cake! I am so glad I was able to support you and Matt on your wedding day :)

Brendan · Married on 09/14/2019

What are you waiting for...hire Chardonnay

Chardonnay is absolutely amazing! If your considering hiring an event assistant, Chardonnay is your go to! You will not regret it.

Our wedding ended up being a bit of a destination wedding since we had to move unexpectedly, through the process, Chardonnay kept in touch and made sure we were all on the same page. Whether it be via call, email or text, she was always available and provided great ideas.

The day of the wedding she was prompt and did a walk through of the venue and met with our other vendors. Words cannot describe how great she was with making sure everything went as planned and ensuring that we didn't have to worry about a thing during the wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Thank you Myrna and Brendan, and congratulations! It was a joy working with you
  • Cassidy

Cassidy Bouchard · Married on 06/22/2019

Life saving day of coordinator

My husband and I worked with Chardonnay as our day of coordinator for our wedding and let me tell you, this was the best decision we made for our entire wedding. I had all the decorations in one area and had no idea where I wanted anything because I am NOT artsy and Chardonnay came in and put together my dream backyard wedding, I seriously dont even know how she made the day so beautiful.
    Not only was she very artsy and talented at decor, she was on time, she was easy to communicate with and she was willing to do whatever we needed. She literally set up our entire reception from drinks, and Hors d'Oeuvres, to the guest sign in table and gift table, to every single piece of decor (there was a lot, trust me); and never once did she say she couldn't or wouldn't do something. She also payed great attention to detail and helped our special day go on completely stress free.
    When my husband and I arrived to the reception after the ceremony and photos, Chardonnay greeted us with glasses of champagne and put appetizers aside at our table to ensure we got a bite to eat.
    I don't think there was a single thing that she missed, I would recommend her services 100 times over, never have I been so pleased with my customer service!
    If you're wondering if it's worth the money for a coordinator, or if her rates seem too good to be true; first YES, it is worth every penny, and NO she is the best coordinator you could ask for, with great pricing, seriously, if you haven't booked her yet, I don't know what you're waiting for.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Chardonnay Events's reply:

Thank you so much Cassidy, it was a pleasure helping with your wedding! I'm so glad you were happy with my work.

Chardonnay Events Pricing

Chardonnay Events Price Rates

• Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95826 See on map
    916-752-0410 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chardonnay Events)