Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95826 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Chardonnay Events

Chardonnay Events offers an affordable solution for couples who don't need (or have a budget for) a coordinator, but will need some support on their wedding day. You put so much work into menu planning, details, entertainment and decorations… when it’s time for your guests to arrive, wouldn’t it be nice to celebrate along with them? Chardonnay Events differs from a more comprehensive coordinator in that the clients are required to provide the plan, timeline and to-do list, allowing for a much more affordable service.

Background

This unique company was founded by owner Chardonnay Kelly in 2018, after noticing the need for this type of service in the Sacramento region (and after dreaming about doing it for several years!). With experience in marketing and public relations, and a Bachelor of Arts in PR from Sacramento State, Chardonnay is truly passionate about helping special event hosts have the best possible experience along with their guests! She has organized and executed a wide variety of occasions, including weddings, fundraisers, bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, community festivals, customer and employee appreciation events, and more!

As an event assistant service, Chardonnay Events takes on the host’s burden so that they are free to enjoy the party. Some common requests include:

• Picking up last-minute items
  • Setting up furniture, decorations and other details
  • Greeting guests
  • Seting out buffet items
  • Pouring and serving drinks
  • Passing hors d’oeuvres
  • Cutting and serving cake
  • Keeping things tidy during the event
  • Cleaning the venue after the event
Follow Chardonnay Events on

Chardonnay Events 1
Chardonnay Events 2
  • Cassidy

Cassidy Bouchard · Married on 06/22/2019

Life saving day of coordinator

My husband and I worked with Chardonnay as our day of coordinator for our wedding and let me tell you, this was the best decision we made for our entire wedding. I had all the decorations in one area and had no idea where I wanted anything because I am NOT artsy and Chardonnay came in and put together my dream backyard wedding, I seriously dont even know how she made the day so beautiful.
    Not only was she very artsy and talented at decor, she was on time, she was easy to communicate with and she was willing to do whatever we needed. She literally set up our entire reception from drinks, and Hors d'Oeuvres, to the guest sign in table and gift table, to every single piece of decor (there was a lot, trust me); and never once did she say she couldn't or wouldn't do something. She also payed great attention to detail and helped our special day go on completely stress free.
    When my husband and I arrived to the reception after the ceremony and photos, Chardonnay greeted us with glasses of champagne and put appetizers aside at our table to ensure we got a bite to eat.
    I don't think there was a single thing that she missed, I would recommend her services 100 times over, never have I been so pleased with my customer service!
    If you're wondering if it's worth the money for a coordinator, or if her rates seem too good to be true; first YES, it is worth every penny, and NO she is the best coordinator you could ask for, with great pricing, seriously, if you haven't booked her yet, I don't know what you're waiting for.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Chardonnay Events 3
    Chardonnay Events 4

Chardonnay Events's reply:

Thank you so much Cassidy, it was a pleasure helping with your wedding! I'm so glad you were happy with my work.

Chardonnay Events Pricing