Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95826 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Chardonnay Events

Based in Sacramento, Chardonnay Events offers day-of coordination and event assistant services for weddings and occasions throughout Northern California. Owner Chardonnay Kelly's goal is to provide an affordable yet professional and personal experience, approaching each project with a dedication to exceeding her clients' expectations.

Chardonnay Events offers two unique options for special event hosts:

Full-Service Day-of Coordination ($1150)

For clients who desire additional event support leading up to and on their big day, day-of coordinator services are a great fit. This package includes all the support of event assistant services, PLUS:

• Pre-wedding planning meeting to discuss your plans and needs (about six to eight weeks in advance)
  • Creation of a detailed day-of timeline
  • Creation of event site map
  • Attendance at final venue walk-through (about two to four weeks in advance)
  • Contacting all vendors prior to the event day, providing timeline and site map, and serving as point of contact (about one to two weeks in advance)
  • Attendance at and coordination of ceremony rehearsal
  • Coordination of ceremony and reception
  • Ensuring the day flows seamlessly and timeline is adhered to
  • Point of contact for vendors and wedding party on event day
  • Set-up of ceremony and reception details
  • Peace of mind knowing all the details will be taken care of, and all you have to do is show up and get married!
  • No mileage fee for events within 50 miles of Sacramento
  • Unlimited email communication with coordinator during your engagement
  • Up to 12 hours of service on your wedding day

Event Assistant Services ($60 per hour | 4 hour minimum)

This service is for the DIY host who has all details ready on event day - be it a wedding, shower or any other party. Chardonnay Events can take on your burden so that you are free to enjoy the party, leaving the hard work to the professionals...

• Picking up last-minute items
  • Setting up furniture, decorations and other details
  • Greeting guests
  • Cueing the wedding party before the ceremony
  • Setting out and refilling food
  • Keeping drinks and ice stocked
  • Cutting the cake
  • Keeping things tidy during the event
  • Cleaning the venue after the event
  • …and anything else on your to-do list!

Please note that this service does not include planning – it requires the client to provide a timeline and task list at least one week in advance.

• Woman-owned
Follow Chardonnay Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Marcella Camille Events
chardonnayevents logo color 51 1046865 157826315181802

9 Reviews for Chardonnay Events

Vanessa · Married on 10/16/2020

A perfect 10/10

My husband and I are extremely happy and incredibly grateful that we hired Chardonnay for our October wedding. I truly believe that her attention to detail and communication among all of the vendors made our special day run so smoothly. We were able to focus on each other and not have to worry about anything going wrong. She is an amazing person who knew exactly what she was doing! Thank you Chardonnay for helping in making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Chardonnay Events's reply:

Hi Vanessa! Thanks so much - it was a pleasure working with you! Your wedding was so beautiful and fun :)

Katie S. · Married on 10/15/2020

Chardonnay Events

She did a great job and was able to wrangle my crazy Swedish family together and make all my wedding dreams come true. She is professional, affordable, and wonderful. Book her if you need help on your big day!!!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Chardonnay Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! Your wedding was just gorgeous and I'm glad I was able to be there! Oh and did we ever talk about how well your *very specific* ceremony vision worked out? From the door opening timing to the bubbles at the end... we made it happen! :)

K · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!!

Having Chardonnay as my coordinator for my wedding ceremony and reception was great! She was extremely responsive during the planning process. Since it was a Covid wedding I had to change my venues 3-4 times and she was always on top of what was going on!
    I also appreciated that she went out of her way to make everything seamless. She offered to bring her cooler to keep all of our champagne/sparkling cider cold when I just figured we would have to drink it at room temp ‍ thank you so much Chardonnay!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Chardonnay Events's reply:

I loved working with you Kelley! You were so positive and easy-going through all those changes, and the end result was amazing!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Chardonnay Events Pricing

Chardonnay Events Price Rates

Chardonnay Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1150
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Chardonnay Events

Chardonnay Kelly

Chardonnay Kelly

Owner & Founder

Hi, my name is Chardonnay, and I am the owner of Chardonnay Events. I created my company in 2018 after noticing that there was a need for this type of service in the Sacramento region (and after dreaming about doing it for several years!).

During and after earning my Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations from Sacramento State, I worked in the marketing and PR industry for a number of years. I worked in-house for a public agency as well as for a private PR firm, and my favorite part of the job was always coordinating and staffing special events! I’ve organized and executed a wide variety of occasions, including weddings, fundraisers, bridal and baby showers, birthday parties, community festivals, customer and employee appreciation events, and more!

I took several years off from the workforce to be a stay-at-home mother to my two daughters. I always knew that when I returned to working, I wanted to find a career that I was passionate about and that would also allow me to help others. It was in this search that I developed the concept for Chardonnay Events.

…and that’s how this little company was born! I truly love what I do, and would be delighted to support you in hosting a fabulous event.

Aside from my love of special events, I enjoy cooking, planning and organization of all types, yoga, hiking (especially at the American River) and going on adventures with my husband and children.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95826 See on map
    916-752-0410 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chardonnay Events)