317 Malachi Way, Friendsville, MD 21531 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Chanteclaire Farm

Chanteclaire Farm is a venue serenely situated in Friendsville, Maryland. From the minute couples and guests step foot on this property near Deep Creek Lake, they will be welcomed by the warm and inviting atmosphere that the barn and pastoral grounds radiate. The historic barn and grounds are the perfect relaxing environment in which to experience your wedding as well as your reception or rehearsal dinner.

Facilities and Capacity
Chanteclaire Farm provides enough space for couples to invite up to 296 guests to their wedding and celebration. For the rehearsal, this venue features exclusive venue use with a private room and private section in which to prepare. For the wedding, you have many indoor and outdoor options to choose from. Inside the barn, couples and guests can enjoy their ceremony with rustic touches such as the exposed timbers. The Silo Bar, another option, also features rustic and welcoming elements such as its 200-year-old oak wood floors. Charming outdoor locations are also available that overlook the barn and pond.

Couples are provided with accommodations and bridal suites if needed for themselves and their guests. The staff on property wants to make everything as simple as possible for you, so they provide many services such as all-inclusive packages to make decisions easier. They also offer services such as:

• Setup
  • In-house catering
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly

Cuisine
For your wedding meals, the catering team at the Chanteclaire Farm can prepare fresh American, Italian, or French meals. Regardless of the style, dietary needs can be accommodated. Only the freshest ingredients are selected, with a strong emphasis on buying local whenever possible. Some other catering services are:

• Buffet

Chanteclaire Farm 3
Chanteclaire Farm 4
Chanteclaire Farm 5

Haley · Married on 08/12/2017

Chanteclaire Farm is a dream wedding venue. Our day was absolutely perfect. I'd have my wedding there again in a heartbeat.
    I'd probably describe myself as a hands-off bride. I looked at a few similar venues, but I would have to plan everything. I didn't want to plan decorations or choose a caterer. And I didn't want to be chasing birds out of the barn rafters!
    Chanteclaire...WOW! From decorating, catering, timing, etc, the staff at Chanteclaire does it all. The barn is so beautifully decorated that I barely did anything (which is exactly what I wanted). But if you want to decorate, they have decorations from previous weddings you're welcome to use.
    The food is delicious and the variety is amazing. Cake, cookies, pie, donuts. I was a gluten free bride and they were very accommodating. Gluten free cake, yum! After years of hosting awesome weddings, they have timing down to a science. They kept our day moving smoothly. The staff is just amazing.
    This was a destination wedding for us. I've been to Deep Creek dozens of times, but we didn't know any vendors in the area. They were able to provide me with a list of people they work with and trust, so I didn't even have to think about finding other vendors.
    My guests were blown away. I had so many compliments and people had a BLAST. I've never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding, and I'm still getting compliments a few months later.
    I love Chanteclaire. I would recommend them to anyone.
    Thanks for an amazing experience, Chanteclaire team!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/30/2016

I was married at Chanteclaire Farm July 30th, 2016 and it was by far the best day of my life! My girls and I stayed in the farmhouse and the guys stayed in the cabin (both available for rent on property). To be able to rent both the farmhouse and the cabin was such a stress reliever and couldn't have been more accommodating for my vendors to come in for hair/makeup. The cabin was great for the guys and had such a masculine feel.

We also held our rehearsal dinner at the farm Friday before the wedding and if I could offer one word of advice it would be to have your rehearsal there! The food is AMAZING! We had BBQ Night and everyone raved about the pies and Mac and Cheese. Leigh, the owner of Chanteclaire went through every motion of the ceremony with us before dinner. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was covered right down to how you properly hold your escorts arm. I felt confident my ceremony would be organized and smooth. Zero worries... Zero work on my end... All I had to do was show up in my white dress!

Our wedding day was very rainy, the kind of rain that pounds on the roof ....so you can't ignore it..... I truly believe it was God and Chanteclaire magic that let our outside ceremony go off without a hitch. Leigh and her team kept an eye on the radar and we were able to dry off the chairs and get everyone seated and start the ceremony. The rain started again right as we said I DO. Amazing..... Nothing short of it. If it wasn't for Leigh and her team the day could have been ruined by the rain but they kept my spirits high (even coming to visit me in the farmhouse).

Everyone could not stop talking about the food..... The cake ..... The EXPERIENCE! Chanteclaire is a very special place and I hold it very close to my heart. I couldn't imagine being married anywhere else. Leigh, you are one of a kind and your staff is beyond fabulous.

Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Chanteclaire Farm's reply:

Oh, Chelsea!!!! Thank you for the kind words. It makes us so happy to hear them. Please stay in touch, and I hope to see you in October! Big hugs. Leigh

Award

Chanteclaire Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 6370.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 6370.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Garden
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Dessert
    French Service
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Decor
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking

• Farmhouse Fete
    Farmhouse Fete Wedding Planners

One of our very favorite venues! We love how seamlessly their wedding days flow, the delicious food, and friendly staff! And you couldn't ask for a more picturesque venue!

• Sounds Fun DJs
    Sounds Fun DJs Wedding DJs

Hands down the best. Great food, awesome reception hall.

• 317 Malachi Way Friendsville, MD, 21531 See on map
    6463692585 (Other Phone Number)