4707 Sugar and Wine Rd, Monroe, NC 28110 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 30 to 250
Availability Check your date

About Champagne Manor

Champagne Manor | A Lakeside Venue of Distinction

This one of a kind 12,000 square foot French Manor sits on 36 acres, including a beautiful 15 acre lake with amazing sunsets. The construction of this home has been compared to the Biltmore Estate by several national publications. Although the Charlotte area has many beautiful wedding venues, there is simply nothing quite like this. This private countryside manor is the perfect location to host your most distinctive wedding or event. This upscale outdoor venue accommodates over 250 guests and just about every wedding type from rustic, shabby chic, to simple and elegant.

Follow Champagne Manor on

Wedding ceremony area
Wedding ceremony area
Couple'a
Couple'a
bluesky studios champagne manor wedding styled sh
Main course
final edits styled shoot 0057

7 Reviews for Champagne Manor

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2019

The absolute BEST!

Mike and Cyndy are amazing human beings! It was supposed to monsoon on my wedding day- which of course, I was mess over- and they did everything in their power to make everything perfect and it really was. The rain ended up holding out for the ceremony but poured pretty much the rest of the night. I ordered S'mores to be put out by the fire pit and they brought them inside under the tent with inside fire things. They were upbeat and positive the whole time which was so calming to me and they handled my crazy bridal party and guests like it was nothing. Champagne Manor is worth every penny and Mike and Cyndy make it even that much more fabulous. Thank you both SO much for all you did for me. I truly appreciate it.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Champagne Manor's reply:

Are you trying to make us cry? You know we're weepers! I promised you we would do everything possible to make your vision come true, no matter what -- and we never make promises we can't keep. Your unique touches made the day so special for your guests -- most especially your signs!!!!! : ) . It was an amazing day and night! We wish you guys (and Prissy) every happiness! Please stay in touch!

Tish · Married on 07/01/2018

Omg absolutely love Cyndy and Mike!! They went over and beyond to make our day the absolute best!! Our families loved them as well! They were just so sweet and extremely helpful!! We wish we could renew our vows now just so we could have another event there!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Champagne Manor's reply:

Tish, Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you and Mike and are beyond thrilled that your wedding was absolutely flawless! You designed the most perfect day and your families were just so thrilled to celebrate you two! We can't wait to see what the future brings for you guys!
  • mcmillan

mcmillan · Married on 09/16/2017

Y'all! I could not have asked for a better venue! The new owner, Cindy and her family, were the most incredible hosts! They took ownership half way through our contract a couple months before our wedding and the transition could not have been smoother! They honored the contract we signed with the previous owner and made sure the remainder of the process was as fun as possible! They were so loving to my entire family and welcomed them into their personal home with open arms. The venue, view, crew, and owners were out of this world!!! I could not have asked for a smoother day! Honest! Congratulations to y'all and I hope you find as much happiness and joy at this venue as my new husband and I had!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Champagne Manor's reply:

McMillan! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you and an honor to be part of your wedding day. Your family and friends were amazing and we wish you and your husband every happiness! Thank you for bringing all that love and laughter to Champagne Manor! Please stay in touch with us!

Champagne Manor FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 8,241.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 7,982.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 7,940.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 6,778.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250