Miami, Miami, FL 33165 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Cely's Events

Cely’s Events is a wedding planning company located in Miami, Florida. Owner and wedding planner Cely recognizes that each client is unique, she'll customize your event and work with you to create your dream wedding. She has planned a variety of events spanning from elegant indoor celebrations to beach-front ceremonies. Cely has earned countless positive reviews applauding her beautiful event design, expert planning and organizational proficiency. Clients also praise her guidance and reliability on their special day. Cely’s Events can also plan wedding-related events, such as the rehearsal dinner.

Cely’s Events offers both full planning and day-of coordination to make sure everything goes according to plan. Along with traditional weddings, this planner can organize the following wedding types:

• Civil

Cely's Events 6
Cely's Events 7

Macky Diaz · Married on 08/16/2019

Not enough starts

Cely’s made our wedding planning a breeze. She was able to plan my daughter’s wedding to perfection in 3 months! Not only did she not miss any details, she knew the most trustworthy vendors to choose and what was worth the money and what wasn’t. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. Thank you Cely! You’re the fairy Godmother of weddings! Bibidi babidi doh! Haha

Cely's Events 8
    Cely's Events 9
    Cely's Events 10
    Cely's Events 11
  • Denis

Denis · Married on 08/10/2019

Nothing short of amazing.

When I initially started my wedding planning I said to myself “she’s the wedding planner I want.” Her work speaks for itself but working with her was truly the best part. She is understanding, outgoing and exactly the side kick you need when planning a wedding. Someone who really genuinely cares and it’s excited to be the process of the wedding.

I wouldn’t just recommend, I suggest her. She really does have an eye for detail but most importantly an eye for making SURE things that things are going accordingly and that the wedding day is seemless although things always happen lol. Thank you cely I hope that this shows how much you mean to us we can’t ever forget you.

The Veloz’s

Camila · Married on 07/11/2019

Outstanding

What can I say besides Cely was absolutely amazing!!! Even before I started wedding planning I would see her work through Instagram pictures and I always told myself I wanted her to be my planner. She was everything I hoped for and more !! I hired her as my month of planner and it all turned out amazing !! Any questions concerns suggestions she was there through it all even before the month. I totally recommend her 1000 percent!! My wedding was truly a dream and I couldn’t thank her enough for her outstanding work. Thank you thank you for everything you did for us!!!

Cely's Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning

• Miami Miami, Florida, 33165 See on map