Cely's Events

Miami, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Cely’s Events is a wedding planning company located in Miami, Florida. Owner and wedding planner Cely recognizes that each client is unique, she'll customize your event and work with you to create your dream wedding. She has planned a variety of events spanning from elegant indoor celebrations to beach-front ceremonies. Cely has earned countless positive reviews applauding her beautiful event design, expert planning and organizational proficiency. Clients also praise her guidance and reliability on their special day. Cely’s Events can also plan wedding-related events, such as the rehearsal dinner.

Cely’s Events offers both full planning and day-of coordination to make sure everything goes according to plan. Along with traditional weddings, this planner can organize the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Elopement
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Alexis
    Alexis Married on 04/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stress free day thanks to Cely!!! Affordable and reliable wedding planner

Cely is INCREDIBLE!!! My husband and I were on the fence about hiring a wedding planner because of our budget (I'm a medical student so we were working with one income, as you can imagine it was a tight budget). At first, we thought we didn't need one because our venue had an event coordinator and we thought that would be enough (I look back and cringe at this because our wedding would have been a disaster without having Cely). I went out on a whim and messaged Cely after seeing her on our wedding venue's Instagram story. She sent over her pricing and she worked within our budget, we were able to hire her as our month of planner! She was always available for phone calls and emails throughout our entire wedding planning process even before the month of. Truthfully, I can't even tell you everything she did for our wedding because I never had to worry about anything!! None of the little details, set up, break down, creating a timeline, transitioning from the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc. Cely truly made me look back on my wedding day with NO regrets. She handled everything beautifully, never came to me with issues, handled everything in my husband and I's best interest (which is a DREAM as a bride, it was key to our no-stress wedding day), and was such a pleasure to work with. She's creative, resourceful, has so much experience, and will save you money in the long run. Don't hesitate and book Cely, trust me when I say it will be the best money you spend on your wedding day!
  • Aileen
    Aileen G. Married on 02/19/2022

Best planner ever!

Cely was fantastic! She was professional, attentive, and great to work with. She was really kind to my family and friends and provided everything we needed. Cely is the best planner ever! She is extremely talented and passionate. Our wedding day was absolutely wonderful, and we can't stop thinking about it! We love you Cely, and we are forever grateful!
  • Genesis
    Genesis A. Married on 01/07/2022

Amazing Event Planner and Coordinator

Cely is absolutely amazing! She’s so sweet, kind and professional. She was extra helpful leading up to our wedding and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to guide us in the right direction when planning. For day of coordination she was absolutely perfect she reached out for me for whatever I might need input in and she was totally hands on behind the scenes making sure me and my husband didn’t have to worry about anything and just enjoy our big day. We loved having Cely and her amazing assistant and would recommend her 100%!!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public Wedding Officiants

Well recommended, reliable, very professional, easy to work with.

Miami, FL, 33165
7864932070
Location of (Cely's Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding