Miami, Miami, FL 33165 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Cely's Events

Cely’s Events is a wedding planning company located in Miami, Florida. Owner and wedding planner Cely recognizes that each client is unique, she'll customize your event and work with you to create your dream wedding. She has planned a variety of events spanning from elegant indoor celebrations to beach-front ceremonies. Cely has earned countless positive reviews applauding her beautiful event design, expert planning and organizational proficiency. Clients also praise her guidance and reliability on their special day. Cely’s Events can also plan wedding-related events, such as the rehearsal dinner.

Cely’s Events offers both full planning and day-of coordination to make sure everything goes according to plan. Along with traditional weddings, this planner can organize the following wedding types:

• Civil

Cely's Events 7
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 05/19/2019

best day ever

Cely was absolutely amazing! I hired her as my month of planner and she was the best decision I ever made. Though I only had her for the month of the wedding. if I had any questions or concerns prior to the month of she always responded immediately. Initially I thought I could take this on myself but boy was I wrong she made sure to make everything perfect for us. Our wedding was a dream!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • karla

karla · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!!

Wow, where do I start? Cely is the best! We had a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and she was the MVP of the whole trip! She listens and she was sure that I wanted happened. I had so many silly questions but she answered every single one of them. She was even there for emotional support when things got very stressful lol I truly reccomend her! My family loves her too!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Cely's Events 12
  • Liliana

Liliana Paan · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Planner/Day Of Coordinator

LOOK NO FURTHER!! HONESTLY STOP LOOKING FOR A WEDDING PLANNER AND CALL CELY!

I had a two year engagement and met with her after meeting with another planner who I am beyond thankful didn't work out. Cely was the Ying to my Yang. I am super detail oriented, punctual, type A, and have obnoxious eye for symmetry. As you can imagine, this can be challenging for any other planner but not for Cely.

From the moment I met I knew she was it. She was patient, kind, a great listener and open to my crazy ideas. She is open and honest but also respectful. Her attention she gives you during the planning process is BEYOND exceptional--from meetings with vendors, phone calls, late text messages, Starbucks meetings, etc etc. Do not get me started on her day of attention to detail--you just wont find it with anyone else!

My wedding wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for her.The timeline she set was seamless. So many things went wrong with other venues and venue-- I had no idea, actually no one did except for her. Everyone was on time and I enjoyed my day from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep. I never once felt like I couldn't enjoy my wedding or that the day passed so quickly because of HER.

There's a saying "if you want something done right, do it yourself" she actually does it better than if you were to do it yourself. Also, save yourself the headache and go with the vendors she suggests--honestly trust me on this one. I learned the hard way.

I am grateful she was placed in my path and will forever hold a special place for her in my heart. Thank you Cely!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Cely's Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning

• Miami Miami, Florida, 33165 See on map