Cely's Events Reviews

76 Reviews for Cely's Events

• Diana

Diana A. · Married on 07/31/2021

Best wedding planner ever

Cely was awesome, she was always a couple of feet away from me. She handled the crown and timeline amazingly. Every detail I wanted was taken care of. I highly recommend her service. She gave me the peace of mind knowing that she was always just a couple of feet away from me.

Sent on 08/02/2021
  • Jesse

Jesse · Married on 02/27/2021

Best of the best

I wanna start this review by saying there’s zero chance that our wedding was as incredible as it was without Cely ! She was incredible from the first phone call to last seconds of our wedding and instantly made us feel like family . Me and my wife are so very grateful for all her efforts and going above and beyond would be an understatement . I strongly recommend Cely for all your events and especially your wedding !

Sent on 03/01/2021
  • Daiselys

Daiselys A. · Married on 09/26/2020

Best planner ever

Cely was soooo amazing I recommend her to ANYONE!! She took care of absolutely everything and was so sweet and compassionate specially during COVID! She truly saved us a lot of money and would always respond immediately whenever I texted her!! EVERYONE NEEDS CELY AT THEIR WEDDING!!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2021

Christina · Married on 02/22/2020

Best in the game!

If you're looking for the best wedding planner, Cely is your girl! She helped us through every step of the way and introduced us to some of the best vendors in Miami. She kept us calm and collected and we knew we were in good hands. Our wedding was everything we dreamed of and more thanks to her. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 05/14/2020

Nicole F. · Married on 01/10/2020

Cely was great!

We so appreciated Cely’s help for our wedding. We hired her for the day of coordination and even with the craziness of South Florida weather, things went much more smoothly because of Cely. She definitely knows what she’s doing and I’d highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Adriana

Adriana F. · Married on 12/21/2019

Best wedding planner!!

Cely was our wedding planner for the most spectacular night of my and my husband’s lives. She was invaluable when it came to coordinating with vendors and making sure everything was accounted for. Planning a wedding is very time consuming and there are so many details that you don’t even think about, but Cely knew everything that needed to be done. She had so many creative ideas and knew a ton of vendors, many of which were super affordable. One of the most appreciative qualities was Cely’s ability to calm me down when I needed it the most. I was so relived to know that I could always count on her/text/call anytime and she was always happy and willing to respond. I couldn’t recommend Cely more. She is an outstanding, caring and amazing wedding planner, and will always have a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Sharlym K. · Married on 12/07/2019

Perfection !!!

Cely is absolutely amazing. Since day one she totally gained our trust. I told her how I pictured my dream wedding and honestly it was more than I expected it to be! She is very attentive at all times, I would text/email her and she would quickly respond. Everyone loves her, our vendors were very happy to work with her because of her professionalism. Throughout the wedding day, I was able to relax with my bridesmaids and not worry about the reception because I knew it was in good hands. During the wedding she had everything under control, I didn’t remember not one thing but Cely made sure everything we wanted was perfectly done right. We couldn’t of done our wedding t without her! Thank you so much Cely!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 11/23/2019

Cely Was a Dream

I would highly recommend Cely for your upcoming wedding. I hired her for a day of coordinator and she went above and beyond what was outlined for a day of planner. She not only was extremely organized and patient with myself (and my mother), but she is one of the sweetest people ever.

I’m a checklist/spreadsheet Queen, so Cely’s lists and excels made me very happy.

She was the best and will be passing along her info to other friends getting married.

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina A. · Married on 10/19/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her!

No words to describe Cely! I am a planner it’s what I do for work and enjoy doing it. When I first started to plan my wedding I was going to do it alone and thought I didn’t need a wedding planner. A few months in I realized that you just can’t do it all by yourself. Cely was recommended to me by my DJ who has worked with her on many weddings. The moment I called her she was so helpful. We met for the first time a year before the wedding and I told her my ideas. If there were things that wouldn’t work she would be up front with me and provide her honest feedback. I did partial planning with her but I definitely drove her crazy way before then. Never did I feel like things weren’t being done. Cely was so on top of everything. Being a person who is always in control is was hard to let it go and leave it in her hands. But I am so glad I did. She made wedding planning so easy. Always following up with me and ensuring things have been taken care of. She knows so many people in the industry, so when she recommends a vendor trust her opinion! Wedding day came around and everything was handled perfectly. No worries what so ever. She would text me to check in and make sure my girls and I were good before getting started. The moment I saw the venue put together it took my breath away. Everything that we had worked so hard on come to life was beyond amazing. She put some much love and detail into her work. She truly made me have the wedding of my dreams. I could not have done it without her. Cely got to know me and my husband very well to ensure the wedding was everything we wanted. I am definitely going to miss working with her. If you are thinking about a wedding planner look no further, you won’t regret it!! Cely you are amazing! Thank you for everything :)

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Monica

Monica C. · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Wedding Planner in the Industry!

I don't even know where to begin! I just know that my wedding wouldn't have been the dream wedding it was if it wasn't for Cely! The professionalism behind it all is what WOWS us! Her attention to detail was so wonderful. She immediately understood what we wanted and really made it happen. More than a wedding planner, she became my friend and I'm so grateful for that! Can we do it all over again?

Sent on 12/03/2019

Macky D. · Married on 08/16/2019

Not enough starts

Cely’s made our wedding planning a breeze. She was able to plan my daughter’s wedding to perfection in 3 months! Not only did she not miss any details, she knew the most trustworthy vendors to choose and what was worth the money and what wasn’t. She is absolutely amazing at what she does. Thank you Cely! You’re the fairy Godmother of weddings! Bibidi babidi doh! Haha

• Denis

Denis · Married on 08/10/2019

Nothing short of amazing.

When I initially started my wedding planning I said to myself “she’s the wedding planner I want.” Her work speaks for itself but working with her was truly the best part. She is understanding, outgoing and exactly the side kick you need when planning a wedding. Someone who really genuinely cares and it’s excited to be the process of the wedding.

I wouldn’t just recommend, I suggest her. She really does have an eye for detail but most importantly an eye for making SURE things that things are going accordingly and that the wedding day is seemless although things always happen lol. Thank you cely I hope that this shows how much you mean to us we can’t ever forget you.

The Veloz’s

Camila · Married on 07/11/2019

Outstanding

What can I say besides Cely was absolutely amazing!!! Even before I started wedding planning I would see her work through Instagram pictures and I always told myself I wanted her to be my planner. She was everything I hoped for and more !! I hired her as my month of planner and it all turned out amazing !! Any questions concerns suggestions she was there through it all even before the month. I totally recommend her 1000 percent!! My wedding was truly a dream and I couldn’t thank her enough for her outstanding work. Thank you thank you for everything you did for us!!!

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 05/19/2019

best day ever

Cely was absolutely amazing! I hired her as my month of planner and she was the best decision I ever made. Though I only had her for the month of the wedding. if I had any questions or concerns prior to the month of she always responded immediately. Initially I thought I could take this on myself but boy was I wrong she made sure to make everything perfect for us. Our wedding was a dream!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • karla

Karla · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!!

Wow, where do I start? Cely is the best! We had a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and she was the MVP of the whole trip! She listens and she was sure that I wanted happened. I had so many silly questions but she answered every single one of them. She was even there for emotional support when things got very stressful lol I truly reccomend her! My family loves her too!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Liliana

Liliana P. · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Planner/Day Of Coordinator

LOOK NO FURTHER!! HONESTLY STOP LOOKING FOR A WEDDING PLANNER AND CALL CELY!

I had a two year engagement and met with her after meeting with another planner who I am beyond thankful didn't work out. Cely was the Ying to my Yang. I am super detail oriented, punctual, type A, and have obnoxious eye for symmetry. As you can imagine, this can be challenging for any other planner but not for Cely.

From the moment I met I knew she was it. She was patient, kind, a great listener and open to my crazy ideas. She is open and honest but also respectful. Her attention she gives you during the planning process is BEYOND exceptional--from meetings with vendors, phone calls, late text messages, Starbucks meetings, etc etc. Do not get me started on her day of attention to detail--you just wont find it with anyone else!

My wedding wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for her.The timeline she set was seamless. So many things went wrong with other venues and venue-- I had no idea, actually no one did except for her. Everyone was on time and I enjoyed my day from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to sleep. I never once felt like I couldn't enjoy my wedding or that the day passed so quickly because of HER.

There's a saying "if you want something done right, do it yourself" she actually does it better than if you were to do it yourself. Also, save yourself the headache and go with the vendors she suggests--honestly trust me on this one. I learned the hard way.

I am grateful she was placed in my path and will forever hold a special place for her in my heart. Thank you Cely!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/16/2019

Day of Coordinator

Cely was AMAZING! From our first meeting, she made us feel so comfortable because she has thought about every detail (things we had not)! She was very responsive throughout the entire process, excellently coordinated our rehearsal, and knew exactly what we wanted on the day of the wedding. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to her!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Stephanie · Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful day-of coordination

I hired Cely as my day-of coordinator, and she was fabulous. Completely understood my vision and helped execute the day without a hitch. She has a fantastic process to ensure details do not fall through the cracks and is extremely responsive to questions. And she is wonderful to be around as well. Hire her!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 02/08/2019

The Only Planner You Need to Meet!

Where do I even begin with Cely?! When I got engaged I knew immediately she was going to be my wedding planner. Cely and I went to high school together, and thanks to social media, I'd kept up and seen multiple weddings she had planned. Every single one was gorgeous and many even breathtaking. She was the only planner I met with and the only one I needed. She is a beautiful person inside and out. From our initial meeting to the very last minute of the wedding, Cely was available to answer any questions and ease any doubt. She has an incredible team of vendors, all of which are ready to make your vision a reality. I cannot stress enough how grateful I am for Cely. She made everything effortless. I hear about brides who constantly stress during the planning process, and I (Thank God) cannot say the same. Thank you Cely for an AMAZING experience!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing! 😍

Having Cely help me with my wedding was the best decision I made. From the second she got involved I Felt the biggest relief because I knew everything would get done. She made so many things happen in a short amount of time, and everything I could have envisioned and more. The best part of Cely is that she becomes your friend throughout the process. You can text her at any time. She gives you honest advice. She recommends the best vendors. You become her main focus. She took care of us before, during and after the wedding. And when I say during.... she literally was bringing us napkins and drinks all night. I am very grateful to have had Cely coordinate my wedding and I can’t wait to use her for future events!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia D. · Married on 01/19/2019

Day of Corrdinator

Cely was passionate, responsive, assertive, and a pleasure to work with. She took constant care of both my guest and myself. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2019

Best. Decision. Ever.

Cely came highly recommended by some mutual friends of my husband and I and we couldn’t have made a better decision than hiring her for the Month Of wedding planning. From our first meeting about 6 months before the wedding she was super sweet and we hit it off immediately. I felt comfortable that she was gonna help me pull everything together and make it perfect. Or as perfect as possible. I’m a very organized person so I’m sure she appreciated that but so was she, we went through EVERYTHING we would ever need and things that you don’t even think about she reminded us about. All my vendors knew her from working previous weddings and honestly everything just happened so smoothly and organically. The day of my wedding I was able to enjoy it and savor the day and know with complete peace of mind that it was in good hands. My wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and I’m sooooooo happy that Cely will forever have been a part of that day! I would shout off any rooftop I love her, she kept me sane!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Emily · Married on 12/22/2018

Best decision ever!

I decided to hire a wedding planner because I knew I wanted to have a beautiful wedding but also a beautiful planning process. I wanted to make sure I had the guidance of an expert and the much needed help due to my busy schedule. I met a couple planners but no one like Cely. When we met I connected with her immediately. Her organization and the way of carrying herself won me over so I hired her for full planning. My now husband and I knew we were in good hands and the fact that all the other vendors kept reassuring us that we were set having Cely as our wedding planner gave me the peace I needed to enjoy it all from beginning to end. I truly had an amazing experience with her every time we had a meeting or we had an appointment with a vendor. Our wedding was a complete success and everyone (our guests to my family and friends) were all impressed with her and how well planned everything was. I must admit I am a control freak and after a year of talking practically every day, Cely became my friend and she got to know me so well that many times she had already taken care of the things she knew I was going to ask her. I could go on and on about this past year but all I can say is that Cely was the first and best decision of our wonderful wedding. I already told her I am going to miss her so much over whatsapp but I am still going to write it here because she is simply spectacular!!!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Ariana

Ariana R. · Married on 11/24/2018

Outstanding!!!

Cely is definetly without a doubt an amazing wedding planner. I knew she was perfect since the day I met her. She is very organized which gave me a HUGE peace of mind. We encountered little issues the day of our wedding but Cely was on it and she made sure our day wasn't ruined because of it. I got to admit that I'm a perfectionist and I like things done a certain way but I felt so comfortable with her that I told her that she could make judgement calls with how things were set up because I gotta admit she has good taste. Cely I will be forever grateful for putting together my dream wedding. It seriously surpassed my expectations. Also, her vendor recomendations were without a doubt exceptional. Thus, if you want a perfect wedding she is the one to hire.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Laurice

Laurice · Married on 11/03/2018

What a reflief!!!

What a relief to have Cely and her team I was able to savor my big day. To know that professionals where in charge gave me a peace of mind that was priceless. I had high expectations and many details and everything was executed very well :)

Sent on 11/16/2018