Celestial Brides and Prom

142 Market St., Johnstown, PA 15901 Map · Phone number

15 Reviews for Celestial Brides and Prom

Tiffany · Getting married on 09/28/2019

All around awesome!

Highly recommend! Sharon the owner is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable, great service and beautiful dresses!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Celestial Brides and Prom's reply:

Tiffany you and your party were a joy to work with. I wish you only the best on your wedding day and all the years to come. Thanks for choosing us to take you from Miss to Mrs.

Sharon,

I wanted to say THANK YOU for making my dress appointment such an amazing experience last Saturday! As my mother mentioned, I tend to be quite a picky shopper and often have a difficult time finding exactly what I want. I am beyond excited that I was able to find my dress at Celestial Brides and so quickly!! You clearly understood my vision for how I wanted to look and nailed it! I don't think I've even bought a pair of jeans in under an hour before! My mom and I could not have been happier with our experience. You are definitely a pro when it comes to your job!

Thank you again for everything!

My family and I drove up to Celestial Brides from MD so that I could try on a dress from a line the store is discontinuing. It was a long drive (3.5 hours each way!), but welll worth the trip. Sharon is lovely and accommodating, and has a great eye. Not only did I end up with a fabulous dress, but some great foundational pieces that make my waist look inches smaller!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Celestial Brides and Prom's reply:

Thank you Holly. You and your family were delightful. So glad we could make your trip worthwhile.

• Allison Roth Studio
    Allison Roth Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sharon from Celestial Brides really knows her stuff! I did her niece's wedding, they were all wearing gorgeous dresses from Celestial Brides. I have never seen prettier dresses! She is also very warm and friendly, which is so important. I would recommend her shop to anyone looking for beautiful, unique dresses for bridal or prom.

• 142 Market St. Johnstown, 15901 See on map