Celestial Brides and Prom

142 Market St., Johnstown, PA 15901 Map · Phone number

14 Reviews for Celestial Brides and Prom

Sharon,

I wanted to say THANK YOU for making my dress appointment such an amazing experience last Saturday! As my mother mentioned, I tend to be quite a picky shopper and often have a difficult time finding exactly what I want. I am beyond excited that I was able to find my dress at Celestial Brides and so quickly!! You clearly understood my vision for how I wanted to look and nailed it! I don't think I've even bought a pair of jeans in under an hour before! My mom and I could not have been happier with our experience. You are definitely a pro when it comes to your job!

Thank you again for everything!

My family and I drove up to Celestial Brides from MD so that I could try on a dress from a line the store is discontinuing. It was a long drive (3.5 hours each way!), but welll worth the trip. Sharon is lovely and accommodating, and has a great eye. Not only did I end up with a fabulous dress, but some great foundational pieces that make my waist look inches smaller!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Celestial Brides and Prom's reply:

Thank you Holly. You and your family were delightful. So glad we could make your trip worthwhile.

Heather · Married on 10/06/2012

The most fabulous ladies and highly recommed for any special occasion dress. They were so comforting everytime I was in, whether it was a fitting or just wanted to stop in and try my dress on... They stored my dress till the day before my wedding then personally delivered it to my home the evening before... Sharon (the owner) made sure when she delivered it I had everything I needed to get dresses before she left my house.. Sharon (the tailor) words can't even begin to describe what wonderful person she is, from helping with the dress decision to all the fine details (hair, jewelry, hair, even to the nail polish I used for my pedicure!!!) She attended my reception and was there to make sure I looked stunning.. When my dress had got stepped on she was there will her thread and needle to make quick repairs and get me back to the dance floor quickly!! My mother also got her dress from this shop and again they were amazing with her and again not just the dress but everything to make sure she look perfect in which she was!!

Celestial Brides and Prom FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Perservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less and 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Allison Roth Studio
    Allison Roth Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sharon from Celestial Brides really knows her stuff! I did her niece's wedding, they were all wearing gorgeous dresses from Celestial Brides. I have never seen prettier dresses! She is also very warm and friendly, which is so important. I would recommend her shop to anyone looking for beautiful, unique dresses for bridal or prom.

• 142 Market St. Johnstown, PA 15901 See on map