Celestial Brides and Prom

16 Reviews for Celestial Brides and Prom

1 User photo

Tiffany · Married on 09/28/2019

All around awesome!

Highly recommend! Sharon the owner is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable, great service and beautiful dresses!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Celestial Brides and Prom's reply:

Tiffany you and your party were a joy to work with. I wish you only the best on your wedding day and all the years to come. Thanks for choosing us to take you from Miss to Mrs.

Shaina and Scott · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect dress

I was in and out In an hour. The lady helped me pick out the perfect bridal gown. Huge selection very friendly staff

Sent on 09/21/2019

Pamela · event on: 12/11/2016

If you are in need of a gorgeous dress with top notch customer service this is your place to go! Sharon and her team provided us with a beautiful dress for our foreign exchange students snowball dance (similar to a prom), and it arrived and was amazing and perfect! Not to mention the customer service that Sharon provided us throughout the weather delays in getting the dress. This was my first time purchasing from Celestial Brides but it will not be my last. We have prom coming up in the spring, and we will be looking to Sharon to help fit our daughter for the perfect dress! I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Celestial Brides and Prom's reply:

thank you Pamela. Sometimes, mother nature steps in and takes charge but in your case, a Santa Clause saved the day.....

• Allison Roth Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sharon from Celestial Brides really knows her stuff! I did her niece's wedding, they were all wearing gorgeous dresses from Celestial Brides. I have never seen prettier dresses! She is also very warm and friendly, which is so important. I would recommend her shop to anyone looking for beautiful, unique dresses for bridal or prom.

• 142 Market St. Johnstown, 15901 See on map
    Location of (Celestial Brides and Prom)