13 Reviews for Celestial Brides and Prom

3.8

It was a great experience, my daughter great t literally the dress of her dreams. I didn’t like the way the dresses were spread out everywhere. There was no rhyme or reason to it much. However , with that said, I’d go back for sure, the quality of dresses are far far better then the chain places, just bring your money. Oh our service was great, she was awesome , but I didn’t give 5 stars because the other girls were snooty and Not friendly AT ALL. I couldn’t barely even tell difference between the other workers and shoppers. To me they should stand out and smile if you walk by them, they did NOT.

Profile Picture Dina, 9/8/18, 1 Review
0.5

We went to this store looking for formal gowns, and specifically requested the staff to only show options that were available to be ordered brand new. After three hours of shopping, we decided on a particular gown. Upon checking out, we were told this gown could not be ordered and this was the last available gown for sale. We were incredibly pressured into a take it or leave it situation, although we specifically requested at the start of this appointment to not be placed in this scenario. The gown that we had chosen was in the store for some time and showed signs of visible damage. We were told that this should be a minor concern and that it could be repaired, but all sales we were told were final. No concession was made to adjusting the price due to the condition of the gown. Due to pressure from the sales staff and the owner, against our better judgement, we decided to purchase the gown. The gown was left at the store for future alterations and repair. Immediately upon leaving the store, we experienced second thoughts about the purchase. The gown was not in pristine condition and needed hundreds of dollars in alterations and repairs. The following business day, we called the shop and spoke to the owner expressing our concern. We asked if she would be willing to place the gown back on the sales floor since it had never left her possession, and if an exchange would be possible to find a new gown that could be ordered without needing repaired. The owner expressly stated, "Well, your husband pressured you into making a decision because you couldn't stand up for yourself. All sales are final." We found this statement to be inaccurate and quite rude. It certainly was far from being customer friendly. In summary, the sale was the priority, not the customer. Buyer beware!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Joseph, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Got the dress of my dreams here! The dresses are a little pricey, but keep in mind that all basic alterations are included in the price which can be really expensive on its own. Sharon was always very responsive and flexible in setting up my fitting and even drove my dress to Pittsburgh where I live to deliver it a few days before my wedding. Overall, fantastic experience!

Profile Picture Suganya, 7/8/17, 1 Review

Full Refund
Partial Refund
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sharon from Celestial Brides really knows her stuff! I did her niece's wedding, they were all wearing gorgeous dresses from Celestial Brides. I have never seen prettier dresses! She is also very warm and friendly, which is so important. I would recommend her shop to anyone looking for beautiful, unique dresses for bridal or prom.