142 Market St., Johnstown, PA 15901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Celestial Brides and Prom

Tiffany · Getting married on 09/28/2019

All around awesome!

Highly recommend! Sharon the owner is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable, great service and beautiful dresses!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Celestial Brides and Prom's reply:

Tiffany you and your party were a joy to work with. I wish you only the best on your wedding day and all the years to come. Thanks for choosing us to take you from Miss to Mrs.

Pamela · event on 12/11/2016

If you are in need of a gorgeous dress with top notch customer service this is your place to go! Sharon and her team provided us with a beautiful dress for our foreign exchange students snowball dance (similar to a prom), and it arrived and was amazing and perfect! Not to mention the customer service that Sharon provided us throughout the weather delays in getting the dress. This was my first time purchasing from Celestial Brides but it will not be my last. We have prom coming up in the spring, and we will be looking to Sharon to help fit our daughter for the perfect dress! I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Celestial Brides and Prom's reply:

thank you Pamela. Sometimes, mother nature steps in and takes charge but in your case, a Santa Clause saved the day.....

Sharon,

I wanted to say THANK YOU for making my dress appointment such an amazing experience last Saturday! As my mother mentioned, I tend to be quite a picky shopper and often have a difficult time finding exactly what I want. I am beyond excited that I was able to find my dress at Celestial Brides and so quickly!! You clearly understood my vision for how I wanted to look and nailed it! I don't think I've even bought a pair of jeans in under an hour before! My mom and I could not have been happier with our experience. You are definitely a pro when it comes to your job!

Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 01/24/2014

• Allison Roth Studio
    Allison Roth Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sharon from Celestial Brides really knows her stuff! I did her niece's wedding, they were all wearing gorgeous dresses from Celestial Brides. I have never seen prettier dresses! She is also very warm and friendly, which is so important. I would recommend her shop to anyone looking for beautiful, unique dresses for bridal or prom.

• 142 Market St. Johnstown, 15901 See on map