2320 Alaska Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Celebrations by New York Food Company

You are the star of your event and we want you to shine. Our goal is to assure that your event reflects your style, taste, vision and ultimately your dreams. This philosophy coupled with delicious food, creative presentation, unique décor, inspiring venues, and the ultimate in service from a professional team has kept us at the pinnacle of the event industry for more three decades.

New York Food Company operates two luxury boutique venues, the iconic La Venta Inn on the Palos Verdes Peninsula and Verandas Beach House, Manhattan Beach, CA – each with beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean. We also offer full service catering and event planning at your home or any venue you’ve selected. Choosing New York Food Company translates to entertaining and event planning made seamless and simple. Visit us soon at www.newyorkfood.com.

Follow Celebrations by New York Food Company on

Wedding Cake
Wedding Cake
salmon green beans orchid2

8 Reviews for Celebrations by New York Food Company

The New York Food Company catered our wedding at the La Venta Inn two weeks ago and the food was SPECTACULAR. First, they invite their brides and grooms to a quarterly tasting event, so you get to try more of their menu than you would elsewhere. Plus, it's a fun date night, courtesy of NYFC. My husband and I had so much fun trying the menu, mingling with other La Venta couples and eating the yummy food.

At our wedding, we chose the following:

APPETIZERS:
    Ahi in a Sesame Cone - Just yummy.
    Grilled Scallops Sardou - Delicious. Was a huge hit with the guests
    Artichoke/Parmesean Cigars - AMAZING. Not to be missed.
    "Kobe" sliders - tasty, but a little messy.

SOUP:
    Sweet Corn and Lobster Bisque - this was a guest favorite. Everyone loved it. It's just delicious.

SALAD:
    Pear and Gorgonzola salad with a champagne vinagrette - very good.

FIRST ENTREE
    Rustic Chicken - easily the best chicken I've ever had in my life. Not exaggerating. Many guests said the same thing.

SECOND ENTREE
    Short Ribs - this was the stand-out. The ribs were so tender they didn't need a knife to eat. One of our guests (who is a total foodie) is still gushing about them. If they are in your budget--they are worth it.

We also had an assortment of desserts, as well as sweet potato fries and milk and cookies for late-night bites, all of which were DELICIOUS.

Several of our guests called the food to 5-star restaurant quality. Most said it was the best meal they had ever had at a wedding.

Again, the food by New York Food Company is OUTSTANDING. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • Frank and Kim

Frank and Kim · Married on 05/25/2013

NYFC has amazing food! We had this for our wedding and all of our guests said that the food was incredible and that it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding before. The presentation is beautiful as well. They even made the kids' meals cute by cutting the fruit into fun shapes! I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any other catering event. I LOVED the food!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Jeannie at NYFC did an unbelievable job with our wedding! I got so many compliments on the decor, the food, the event rentals, everything was just perfect.
    The food is incredible, so delicious! You must try the Kobe Beef sliders at your next event!
    We had so many components to our wedding, and NYFC nailed every single one with ease. We rented a stage, dance floor, lounge furniture, cocktail tables and bars, all the event linens, place settings, and even the pipe & drape around the entire room was all executed through them, not to mention the delicious catering and open bar on top of all that.
    As the bride I was fully taken care of with Drinks at my beck and call, and our very own server for Dinner who made sure we got a little bit of everything!
    Anytime I felt stressed or needed some advise during the planning process, Jeannie was there to help, always very quick to respond as well, which I completely appreciated. I found my florist and wedding cake through her recommendations too!
    She also was available to meet me at our Venue multiple times to walk through everything step by step!
    The night before my wedding I realized that I was going to need free standing heaters for the patio section of my wedding reception (since it was fairly cold that night) I was freaking out because it was 8pm on a friday night, but I texted Jeannie from NYFC, and the next day we had 6 beautiful heaters at the reception all set up beautifully no problem!
    I 100% recommend NYFC to anyone, whether you're having your wedding at La Venta or Verandas, or whether you're doing it DIY (like we did) they made everything so much easier!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Award

Celebrations by New York Food Company FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 140.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 130.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 150.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Server(s), Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Sandwiches, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• On Tape Video Productions
    On Tape Video Productions Wedding Videographers

The best catering company in the Southbay! Their professionalism and special event experience will ensure that your event run's flawlessly and the food speaks for itself! If your looking for the best, look no further!

• La Venta Inn
    La Venta Inn Mansion Weddings

New York Food Company is the exclusive Caterer here at Verandas. The food is excellent and service is impeccable.

• Verandas Beach House