Celebrate Forever Weddings & Events

Coarsegold, CA 93614 Map · Phone number

About Celebrate Forever Weddings & Events

Weddings became a passion of mine over 10 years ago as I studied floristry. Since then, I have been a bridal consultant, owned a chain of tuxedo shops, provided photographry services for engagement sessions as well as weddings and even dabbled in wedding cake design. Whether you want to get married inside a beautiful church or while enjoying the view of the amazing outdoors, trust in me to know how to make your dream wedding come true. I can be here for you every step of the way or only on the day of your wedding. Please know your needs will always be met. Specializing in Central Valley and Yosemite destination weddings.

Decor
Bridesmaids during the cermony.
Bridesmaids during the cermony.
IMG4762
Celebrate Forever Weddings & Events
Display at fashion show.
Display at fashion show.
Centerpiece
Centerpiece

1 Reviews for Celebrate Forever Weddings & Events

HEATHER · Married on 06/17/2017

We weren't sure if we wanted to hire a Day Of Coordinator but decided to anyway. It was the best money spent at our wedding! Karly met with us when we booked her, gave me suggestions when I couldn't find an officiant and started meeting with us about a month before the wedding. She gave us our wedding timeline, times everyone needed to be at the venue, contacted all of the vendors and coordinated arrival and set up times with them and kept in contact with me up until the last minute. She brought us food from the appetizer hour and drinks during our photos and had our dinner waiting at our table when we got there. EVERYTHING was taken care of and we worried about nothing. If there were any problems on our wedding day, I still don't know about it.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Celebrate Forever Weddings & Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Coarsegold, 93614 See on map