Clovis, Clovis, CA 93619 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Your Inspired Event

Based in Clovis, California, Your Inspired Event is a wedding planning company that aims to make couples feel like guests of honor at their own wedding. They believe that planning a wedding should be an enjoyable experience as you bring your dreams to life with their expert help. Founder Tiffanie has a background in corporate event planning, which leads to meticulous attention to detail and flawless execution.

Your Inspired Event has three planners on staff who are happy to help plan wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners and send-off brunches. No matter what type of wedding you're having--civil, destination, elopement, eco-friendly, military, double, religious, or non-religious--they are there to help you create an unforgettable experience for both you and your guests. Your Inspired Event offers both full and partial planning options, with the following services:

• Budget analysis

Your Inspired Event 5
Your Inspired Event 6
  • Lily

Lily Nguyen · Married on 07/17/2019

Savannah did an amazing job with our La Jolla beach wedding

I do not think I can ever truly put into words how thankful I am that someone like Savannah was my wedding planner.

Savannah was on top of everything and is a very detail-oriented person. I am the type of person that usually has to do everything herself because people in the past have disappointed me so much or didn't respect what I wanted. So it was really nice to relax a little and let her take charge.

Savannah also has great interpersonal and counseling skills. There were several tense moments such as my officiant not responding so close to my wedding and my dad's temper tantrums that had me in tears. Savannah was able to calm so quickly with a talk and reassure me that everything was fine.

After the wedding, everyone was just gushing about how beautiful the wedding was over and over again. We definitely couldn't have done it without Savannah.

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Your Inspired Event 7
    Your Inspired Event 8
    Your Inspired Event 9

Rhonda · Married on 04/27/2019

The absolute BEST!!!

My oldest daughter got engaged just as we (her parents) found out that we had to move out of town for my husband’s job. Being 3 hours away from my daughter and wanting to plan the perfect wedding for her proves to be a VERY stressful task even in the first two weeks of the engagement. That is when we decided to search for a wedding planner. We interviewed a few, but the moment my daughter and her fiancé spoke to Tiffanie, they knew she was the perfect person for the job. Not only did Tiffanie respond to our request for information quicker than ANY other planner we had contacted, she was friendly and knowledgeable and addressed my daughters concerns and was perfect in EVERY way. She was there EVERY step of the way, and I can’t say enough about how much she did on the actual wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. She even reminded my daughter to eat a little something and drink water during the quiet moments she had. Tiffanie is the absolute BEST! I will definitely be calling her when my youngest daughter gets engaged!

Sent on 05/21/2019