Clovis, Clovis, CA 93619 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Your Inspired Event

Based in Clovis, California, Your Inspired Event is a wedding planning company that aims to make couples feel like guests of honor at their own wedding. They believe that planning a wedding should be an enjoyable experience as you bring your dreams to life with their expert help. Founder Tiffanie has a background in corporate event planning, which leads to meticulous attention to detail and flawless execution.

Your Inspired Event has three planners on staff who are happy to help plan wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners and send-off brunches. No matter what type of wedding you're having--civil, destination, elopement, eco-friendly, military, double, religious, or non-religious--they are there to help you create an unforgettable experience for both you and your guests. Your Inspired Event offers both full and partial planning options, with the following services:

• Budget analysis

27 Reviews for Your Inspired Event

1 User photo

Your Inspired Event 1

Ginna Willers · Married on 11/17/2018

Don't plan your wedding without YIE!

I always thought that I'd be one of those brides who would plan her own wedding with Excel spreadsheets, Google docs, lots of curse words and epic meltdowns. And I could have been, but I'm SO glad we met and commissioned Tiffanie to help instead! Having an experienced event planner and passionate designer by our side every step of the way was THE best decision we made after deciding to get married.

Tiffanie met with us monthly throughout the entire year before our wedding day. She was flexible in her scheduling and generous with her time. While we stayed on task with wedding business, our meetings always felt more like a coffee date between friends.

We always left our meetings with wedding homework, but Tiffanie also supported us remotely. She was very accessible by phone/text and email. She was always able to refer us to the best of her local vendor network. And she gave us access to online planning tools through Aisle Planner.

Despite Tiffanie's expertly crafted day-of timeline, her tireless and seamless communication with vendors, and her acute attention to detail, The Unexpected is always an uninvited guest at large events like ours. We were notified by our venue at 11:00 on the day of our wedding that we would need to provide 15-20 large bags of ice to chill down our beverages for our 3:00 wedding. After one mention of our last minute predicament to her, Tiffanie and our other right hand gal Erika professionally and effortlessly prevented The Great Ice Disaster of November 17!

We are so grateful to have had the support of Tiffanie leading up to and on our most important day. And we are happy to have her as a friend from here on out.

If you are considering planning your own wedding, don't. Instead, team up with Your Inspired Event. You won't regret it.

Kathryn · Married on 11/10/2018

An Absolute Dream!

Tiffanie and her team were absolutely FANTASTIC and helped us create the most beautiful wedding weekend! Our wedding was in November 2018 and my mom and I started working with her in January. There aren’t enough words of praise that I can use to explain our experience. Tiffanie is beyond attentive, professional, available, and her attention to detail is exquisite. She becomes your right hand woman throughout the entire process. I highly recommend a coordinator to every single bride whether full service or partial service in the months leading up to your wedding. Even my now husband says that having a coordinator was the best money we spent the entire wedding. My mom and I are planners by nature, and my Maid of Honor was also a trained planner! However, with so many celebratory events, high emotions, and competing schedules, I wanted myself and the women closest to me to be able to enjoy every part of our wedding as relaxed as possible. Especially the last few months leading up to our wedding, there was so many last minute decisions that had to be made with vendors and because I have a full career and was also out of town, we leaned on Tiffanie 1,000% to communicate with our vendors, develop a timeline, and attend meetings on my behalf to ensure all decisions were made promptly! Tiffanie is a godsend and helped us to create the most memorable day of our lives, all the details included! I highly recommend not only Your Inspired Event, but having a coordinator to help with your very special day. It’s a gift to yourself and everyone involved!! We love you, Tiffanie!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Your Inspired Event's reply:

Thank you so much Kathryn for your kind words. I know I have said it before and I will say it again, you and your mom are so special to me. Not only were you amazing to work with as clients but you are two of the most thoughtful and genuine woman I know, not to mention boss ladies! Thank YOU for allowing me the opportunity to be apart of your process and your stunning wedding day. Love to you always.

Your Inspired Event Pricing