Clovis, Clovis, CA 93619 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Your Inspired Event

Introduction

We are storytellers, problem solvers, and nurturers.

Your Inspired Event was born in 2013 in Fresno, California. Since then, we have partnered with 150+ couples to plan epic celebrations throughout California. Through personalized design and professional event production, our clients get to experience the fun of planning a wedding without the stress and overwhelm. There are endless details that go into planning an experience your guests will never forget - working with us will allow you to enjoy your engagement AND feel like the guest of honor at your wedding.

We get it! Planning a wedding while remaining focused at work or school (or both) and maintaining your social life is tough. You have ideas floating around and no idea where to start or how to bring it all together. With your needs in mind, we've crafted our three-phase approach with breaks between each phase. We'd be honored to guide you through each and every step of the process so you can enjoy all that this season has in store for you from pre-wedding parties to house hunting, and still keep date night on the calendar.

Your Inspired Event offers the following services:

• Wedding Design + Production
  • Destination Wedding Design + Production
  • Wedding Management (formerly known as "Day-Of" Coordination or "Month-of Coordination")
Follow Your Inspired Event on
 dsc7267 51 686111 158035917983348

36 Reviews for Your Inspired Event

Stephanie Macdonell · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Tiffanie and the Your Inspired Event team to plan my wedding last October. I wasn’t sure where to begin and was overwhelmed by the planning process since I live out of state. Luckily, my mom stepped in and hired Tiffanie and her team. They were extremely patient and professional – promptly answering emails, setting up regular skype meetings, and thoroughly communicating every detail or potential issue. She worked with me to make sure I got everything I wanted within a reasonable budget while also giving some very beautiful and tasteful suggestions.

Tiffanie also connected us with amazing vendors and worked with them to make sure all my ideas were incorporated into their services. She and her team have a lot of experience and were able to put together a timeline that allowed us to relax and have fun the day of. Since the wedding I have had so many compliments from guests all thanks to Your Inspired Events!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Ilma

Ilma Macdonell · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful wedding planner!

We chose to work with Tiffanie and her team (Your Inspired Event) for planning my daughter’s wedding reception because she came very highly recommended by the staff of the venue we chose. Initially we had planned to use Tiffanie’s event planning services for only the day of the wedding reception as required by the venue, but when we met her we liked her so much we couldn’t imagine planning the reception without her help.
    Tiffanie and her assistant Savannah did an amazing job in helping us every step of the way. Even though my daughter (the bride) lives out-of-state, Tiffanie involved her in every aspect of the planning process, using Skype, emails, phone calls, and texting – whatever it took to get the job done well. Tiffanie had a real knack for doing things the way my daughter wanted, while still respecting and taking into consideration what my husband and I suggested. She was truly a joy to work with.
    Tiffanie also connected us with terrific vendors and we observed that all of the vendors had a lot of respect and admiration for Tiffanie and her team, which I think made all of them bring their “A game” to the reception.
    Tiffanie never failed to respond to emails or texts we sent with questions, and had a solution for any concern or problem we encountered. I would not hesitate to hire Tiffanie and her team again, and recommend them very highly.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Your Inspired Event's reply:

Thank you so much Ilma for your kind words. We absolutely loved working with you both. As you mentioned, even though Stephanie was across the country we still came together to create such a great team. Thank you for choosing us!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Your Inspired Event FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2750
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8250
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Clovis Clovis, CA, 93619 See on map
    559-853-4401 (Phone number)
    Location of (Your Inspired Event)