Clovis, Clovis, CA 93619 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Your Inspired Event

Based in Clovis, California, Your Inspired Event is a wedding planning company that aims to make couples feel like guests of honor at their own wedding. They believe that planning a wedding should be an enjoyable experience as you bring your dreams to life with their expert help. Founder Tiffanie has a background in corporate event planning, which leads to meticulous attention to detail and flawless execution.

Your Inspired Event has three planners on staff who are happy to help plan wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners and send-off brunches. No matter what type of wedding you're having--civil, destination, elopement, eco-friendly, military, double, religious, or non-religious--they are there to help you create an unforgettable experience for both you and your guests. Your Inspired Event offers both full and partial planning options, with the following services:

• Budget analysis

Your Inspired Event 5
  • Ilma

Ilma Macdonell · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful wedding planner!

We chose to work with Tiffanie and her team (Your Inspired Event) for planning my daughter’s wedding reception because she came very highly recommended by the staff of the venue we chose. Initially we had planned to use Tiffanie’s event planning services for only the day of the wedding reception as required by the venue, but when we met her we liked her so much we couldn’t imagine planning the reception without her help.
    Tiffanie and her assistant Savannah did an amazing job in helping us every step of the way. Even though my daughter (the bride) lives out-of-state, Tiffanie involved her in every aspect of the planning process, using Skype, emails, phone calls, and texting – whatever it took to get the job done well. Tiffanie had a real knack for doing things the way my daughter wanted, while still respecting and taking into consideration what my husband and I suggested. She was truly a joy to work with.
    Tiffanie also connected us with terrific vendors and we observed that all of the vendors had a lot of respect and admiration for Tiffanie and her team, which I think made all of them bring their “A game” to the reception.
    Tiffanie never failed to respond to emails or texts we sent with questions, and had a solution for any concern or problem we encountered. I would not hesitate to hire Tiffanie and her team again, and recommend them very highly.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Your Inspired Event's reply:

Thank you so much Ilma for your kind words. We absolutely loved working with you both. As you mentioned, even though Stephanie was across the country we still came together to create such a great team. Thank you for choosing us!

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

Don't get married without the YIE Team!

Just like many of the reviews on here, I can't recommend Tiffanie and Savannah enough. I also thought pinterest and my need to control things would help me plan my wedding and boy was I wrong. My only regret was not hiring Tiffanie sooner. I had already picked most of my vendors before hiring Tiffanie (half way through I knew i needed help!) but I was not happy with our cake or flower vendor. Tiffanie was recommended cake and flower vendors which were a great success!
    The months leading up to the wedding I met with Tiffanie (mostly) and Savannah over the phone and they helped me stayed organized. But most importantly was the day of! I don't think a single vendor bothered me with silly questions such as where does the ice go? I just had to worry about myself. Our day went so effortlessly. Tiffanie and Savannah did an amazing job considering there wasn't an reception at our venue. My magical and perfect day could NOT have happened without the YIE team. They made my twilight wedding happen. please see pics below of almost 8 months of work. Tiffanie crouching giving the bridal party their cues and clapping at our grand entrance!
    props to Savannah for calming me down a few days before the wedding (one of many bridal breakdowns) and reassuring me everything would be okay.

Your Inspired Event 6
    Your Inspired Event 12
    Sent on 09/28/2019

Your Inspired Event's reply:

Stephanie-
    Thanks for sharing these pics! We love how they captured the day. It was so fun working with you and Andrew. We loved getting to know you through the process and wish you nothing but love and many many happy years together!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Your Inspired Event FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Clovis Clovis, CA, 93619 See on map