276 Four Diamond Dr, Banner Elk, NC 28604 Map · Phone number

About CeCe Hampton Events

Every couple has a story! CeCe Hampton Events believes that the unveiling of these details are key in creating an event that is a true reflection of the two people becoming one.

We offer a variety of options ranging from full-service to a-la-carte design as well as hourly consulting to assist you in achieving a memorable and seamless event.

Creative Events ~ Customized Experience ~ Inspired by You

ecpbergeronbash 56
ecpbergeronbash

22 Reviews for CeCe Hampton Events

Katie · Married on 08/01/2015

CeCe and her team are masters of their craft. We had a relatively short timeframe to plan our wedding and we had a lot of unique variables to work with (we renovated a barn to get married in and it wasn't ready until the week of our event!). CeCe and her team took everything in stride, were very responsive, incredibly creative, and just were everything you could possibly want in a wedding planner. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect (and if there were any issues- we didn't know about it, which is exactly how it should be). If you want a meaningful, fun, beautiful, and stress-free wedding.. I recommend CeCe and her team!

Sent on 08/15/2015
  • Y

Yen · Married on 05/30/2015

CeCe is who you need to hire for any event. I cannot stress enough how important she was to our wedding day being a success. My husband and I work and live abroad. Because of scheduling conflicts, we showed up the week before our wedding and only CeCe could have made it possible for that. I worked remotely and in person with CeCe. She is the utmost professional and is always prepared. Even working remotely with her to plan the wedding, I was really impressed by how she could capture my vision for the wedding so perfectly. She has an amazing eye for design and details, which is incredibly rare. She was able to pull from all the ideas I gave her to come up with a consistent, practical and beautiful theme for the wedding. I really trusted her opinion and leaned heavily on her expertise, which did not disappoint. Regarding CeCe's attention to detail, it is second to none. CeCe had mastered every detail, down to the minute. Her eye for design is impeccable. She can pull together so many pieces to bring to life any vision. To this day, when my husband and I talk about our wedding, we always mention how grateful we are for CeCe.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Bettie · Married on 05/23/2015

I originally thought I wouldn't need a wedding planner, with more than a year to organize things myself. Through good advice and great friends, I found CeCe. I can't tell you how thankful I am that she was able to walk us through our day, line up vendors, create a dialed-in itinerary and make sure everyone was where they needed to be on time. This allowed our family and friends to relax and we were then able to spend every second of our day just soaking in all the love. Your wedding day is the best day of your life and it flashes by in a second, so letting CeCe take care of all the details lets you slow down and bask in all your joy.
    CeCe is so organized, never stressed, thinks of all the things you may have over looked and has so many awesome styling ideas. Her laid-back and super-confident style were exactly what I needed to cruise through the weeks before the wedding with literally no worries, at all! A few times I asked her when I was supposed to feel stressed, she said "No... you leave that up to me!" Couldn't be more true. My husband and I totally love CeCe and are so thankful to have found her.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Award

• Deans' Duets & Quartets Wedding Musicians

CeCe is incredible. We have played ceremony music for several weddings that she directed in Boone and Blowing Rock. All have come together flawlessly, with relaxed brides who were able to enjoy the day and leave all in their director's hands. Her experience is obvious in ever detail of the weddings she plans.

• Hallmark Cakes Wedding Cakes

If you are looking for a professional event planner that will see to every detail while helping you put together a beautifully unique wedding, all while maintaining the utmost charm and an eternal smile, then you should immediately call CeCe Hampton and then relax and enjoy every minute!

• Revival Creatives Wedding Photographers

CeCe Hampton is an absolute pleasure to work with! Very professional, extremely connected with her clients and their wedding day vision. A delightful and fun personality. Very detailed and organized, highly experienced. Excellent taste! Highly educated in all-things-wedding... she knows what needs to happen to make the day go smoothly (for everyone). For example, she understands the photography side of the wedding day, what a wedding photographer needs in order to make sure the photos go smoothly and the photographer is able to capture what the couple wants. Also, as a wedding vendor, we love how she keeps us in the loop of everything and makes sure we are included in the day of the wedding plan. We LOVE working with CeCe! If you are trying to decide whether or not you need a planner for your wedding, the answer is YES! :) CeCe will carry out your wedding day vision and you will be able to relax and enjoy your day!

• 276 Four Diamond Dr Banner Elk, 28604 See on map
    Location of (CeCe Hampton Events)