Catie Cakes

Jefferson City, Tennessee View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I am not accepting new orders at this time. Thank you for checking out my page, and congratulations on your engagment!

$425

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$550

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$1.83

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alice R. Married on 09/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No Wedding is complete without a Catie Cake!

...no wedding is complete without a Catie Cake!...Caitlyn has done our oldest daughter's wedding, all of my nieces and friend's wedding cakes - so definitely wanted one for our middle daughter's wedding day on September 10, 2022!...the cake was exactly what my daughter envisioned, and the different tiers of flavors and fillings were a huge hit!...So very thankful we were able to be on her calendar - I see where she is completely booked for the remainder of the year!...that speaks volumes of her skill and her ability to make not only a beautiful cake but a great TASTING cake as well!
    Victoria B. Married on 04/29/2022

I want more!!

Catie was beyond amazing!! Her communication to the day left me stress free! The wedding cake was a perfect lemon cake with strawberry jam filling and buttercream! The grooms cake was devoured as it was chocolate cake with salted caramel icing!! Thank you so much!!!

Catie Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much, Victoria! I hope y'all had the best day ever! Thank you for letting me play a small part in it ❤️
  • Shelby
    Shelby L. Married on 11/01/2021

Delicious & Gorgeous Wedding Cake

The most delicious and beautiful cake I have ever purchased! Catie is incredible with communication as well as her craft of baking and decorating. She emulated an image we gave her and completely exceeded our expectations! Our cake was so moist and soft. Our guests raved about our cake!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Farm at Bentley Fields Farm at Bentley Fields Barn & Farm Weddings

Catie Cakes is an amazing cake artist. We have recommended our brides to her time and time again from when we were simply a wedding and event planning and coordinating company to now with us being a wedding venue. Her attention to detail and artistic capabilities are outstanding. Highly recommended!

Shutter Sprite Photography Shutter Sprite Photography Wedding Photographers

Catie Cakes designs amazingly beautiful wedding cakes. Very new cake surprises me with her talent and skill! Her abilities truly seem to be leaps and bounds above the majority of Knoxville Cake designers. I will always make her my number 1 recommendation to clients, hands down!

Thomas Farm Weddings & Events Thomas Farm Weddings & Events Barn & Farm Weddings

Catie Cakes makes beautiful wedding cakes that are also incredibly delicious! They are a joy to work with and will help make your wedding day even more perfect! Thomas Farm highly recommends Catie Cakes!!!

Jefferson City Jefferson City, Tennessee, 37760
Location of (Catie Cakes)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding