2008 Seminole Avenue, Kissimmee, FL 34744 Map · Phone number

About Catholic Weddings By Father Ricky

Father Ricky is an inspirational, caring, warm and sensitive Catholic priest, incardinated in the Old Catholic Church, NOT affiliated in any way or form with the Roman Catholic Church.

I provide Christian/Catholic weddings in the location of your choice in South Florida. As an Old Catholic priest, I can provide valid Catholic weddings to those who cannot be married in the Roman Catholic church due to divorce, etc. .

DSCF0866
bodaaaaaa
DSCF1138

49 Reviews for Catholic Weddings By Father Ricky

Tiffany · Married on 01/25/2015

Father Ricky is wonderful! He was awesome from day one! My husband and I knew when we met Father Ricky that he was the perfect person to perform the ceremony. He was so sweet and so comforting. Even when I felt nervous, he made me feel better! I was confident that the ceremony would be perfect (and it was). He mixed in some humor in the ceremony, which definitely lightened the mood. All of my guests loved him! He was great! If you're looking for a officiant, Father Ricky is the BEST option! Thanks to him, our wedding ceremony was perfect! Thank you Father Ricky! :)

Sent on 02/03/2015

JoAnn · Married on 02/22/2014

Father Ricky helped make our ceremony planning easy and stress free and gave us many options to personalize our special day. He recommended a loving way to remember those parents who could not be with us, and also arrived early to baptize my two nephews with family gathered from the Northeast and Panama.
    Needless to say -- all of our guests and family were very IMPRESSED! Father Ricky performed a ceremony that I know could not have been possible with anyone else. He made us both laugh when we were completely nervous at the altar and was flexible when our wedding didn't start "right on time." He is professional, personable and can improvise off the cuff. We definitely felt comfortable with him and would recommend him to anyone looking for someone who knows how to work a crowd. Our friends and family are still talking about our epic high five after we were pronounced husband and wife! He has truly become a great friend of ours. I'll definitely call him for my children's baptisms as well as our vow renewals.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Samantha · Married on 02/16/2014

Father Ricky was absolutely fantastic! He made our service unique to us and still very traditional! He made us laugh and everyone loved him! Totally recommend 100%!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Catholic Weddings By Father Ricky FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 650.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Catholic, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL

• Freire Photography
    Freire Photography Wedding Photographers

was very nice, professional and also the fun. I definitely recommend him to everyone for the ceremony!

• Level 5 Entertainment
    Level 5 Entertainment Wedding DJs

Father Ricky does beautiful ceremonial weddings. Highly recommend him.

• A Treasured Moment By Martha
    A Treasured Moment By Martha Wedding Planners

Hello Father Ricky: I am writing to express my appreciation for your support and always courteous, helpful and friendly attitude performing the wedding ceremonies to our couples Please convey our appreciation to you for a job well done. I am fortunate to have your guidence when I personally need it for that and more... I thank you I know that being a minister of GOD can be hard work, and today I thank God for your love and care.I pray he spares you for many years so you can continue the wonderful work you are doing. Many thanks once again for the assistance you have given me. We hope we can work together again. A Lot of Love to you Sincerily Martha P Garcia A Treasured Moment By Martha LLC

• 2008 Seminole Avenue Kissimmee, 34744 See on map