About Catholic Weddings By Father Ricky

Father Ricky is an inspirational, caring, warm and sensitive Catholic priest, incardinated in the Old Catholic Church, NOT affiliated in any way or form with the Roman Catholic Church.

I provide Christian/Catholic weddings in the location of your choice in South Florida. As an Old Catholic priest, I can provide valid Catholic weddings to those who cannot be married in the Roman Catholic church due to divorce, etc. .

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Miami

49 Reviews for Catholic Weddings By Father Ricky

Father Ricky made our ceremony very special and was adored by all our guest. We did have some communication problems in the begining which made us nervous, but it was cleared up quickly and he completely mad up for it by his willingness to understand us as a couple and make it a ceremony that made God present but still managed to keep it our style and who we are as a couple. It was beautiful.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/2/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Ricky is wonderful! He was awesome from day one! My husband and I knew when we met Father Ricky that he was the perfect person to perform the ceremony. He was so sweet and so comforting. Even when I felt nervous, he made me feel better! I was confident that the ceremony would be perfect (and it was). He mixed in some humor in the ceremony, which definitely lightened the mood. All of my guests loved him! He was great! If you're looking for a officiant, Father Ricky is the BEST option! Thanks to him, our wedding ceremony was perfect! Thank you Father Ricky! :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/25/15, 6 Reviews
0.0

Unprofessional. Late. Argumentative. Even after the ceremony was done he kept on at me about the contract said 6. I emailed him just two days before with confirmation of time. I was silent I said nothing. What could I say. This is my wedding and I'm married and still after the ceremony he's talking about the contract while I'm in the middle of getting blessings from my guests. he just was so unprofessional. He was there for less than 20 minutes $600. No rehearsal included. Announced to our guests we needed a shot. We are both proudly sober 9 and 5 years. Emailed me "chill out." When I said we are nervous about the ceremony. He made me feel uneasy the whole way through. I regret using him completely. It's my Honeymoon and I'm still upset with this man. Don't use him.

View Vendor Response

5 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos

8 ENDORSEMENTS
was very nice, professional and also the fun. I definitely recommend him to everyone for the ceremony!

Father Ricky does beautiful ceremonial weddings. Highly recommend him.

I have heard excellent things about this individual. Two of my brides have booked him to perform their ceremony at our hotel!

Hello Father Ricky: I am writing to express my appreciation for your support and always courteous, helpful and friendly attitude performing the wedding ceremonies to our couples Please convey our appreciation to you for a job well done. I am fortunate to have your guidence when I personally need it for that and more... I thank you I know that being a minister of GOD can be hard work, and today I thank God for your love and care.I pray he spares you for many years so you can continue the wonderful work you are doing. Many thanks once again for the assistance you have given me. We hope we can work together again. A Lot of Love to you Sincerily Martha P Garcia A Treasured Moment By Martha LLC

Father Ricky is a joy to work with, very professional and we love having him as a part of our team here at The Sky Terrace

118 PROS I KNOW