2 Helena Court, Middletown, RI 02842 Map · Phone number

About Castle and Cottage RI

Newport's boutique wedding florist! We have been featured on Newport Wedding Glam, in Engaged, Destination Weddings and Newport Weddings-proving our passion for perfection again and again.

We are always thankful and honored to be chosen as a part of your special day. Making the process stress free and easy is our goal. Please email to receive a floral proposal or arrange a consultation.

Follow Castle and Cottage RI on

my bride
my belle bride
my belle bride 2
Castle and Cottage RI
wedding reception the towers narragansett ri
wedding photography narragansett ri2
Castle and Cottage RI
south ferry church wedding ceremony
wedding photography rhode island1

Castle and Cottage RI 6
Castle and Cottage RI 7

Katie · Married on 07/05/2019

BEYOND expectations!

I could not possibly recommend Lisa highly enough to any couple out there looking for their dream wedding flower arrangements. I did a lot of research and met with a number of florists in the area (we got married in Narragansett), and we went with Castle and Cottage because of Lisa's attention to detail and because of how genuinely kind and wonderful she is. She easily worked with us (out of state, mind you) as we made adjustments to our final counts and worked within our budget. She really listened to what we wanted (some people had crazy minimums or pushed things we blatantly said we didn't want and put them in the estimate- not cool!) . The final results were absolutely stunning- we were so right to put our trust in Lisa. I saw my bouquet first, which was exactly my vision and so stunning and vibrant. There was a last minute change from outdoor to indoor due to rain, and when I arrived at the venue, Lisa was hard at work turning the outdoor arbor arrangement into an indoor fireplace arrangement. We didn't have a ton of extra decor, so the flowers were really front and center and I couldn't have hoped for anything more. She took all the photos and ideas I had and made them even better in real life.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Castle and Cottage RI 8
    Castle and Cottage RI 9

Mallory · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfection!

Lisa was awesome to work with from start to finish. She developed a perfect plan that was exactly within my budget. Lisa even took fabric samples from the bridesmaids’ dresses to get the perfect colors. The flowers were perfect, and she delivered everything exactly as planned.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2018

Lisa is amazing?

Working with Lisa was such a pleasure. Some florists would not even talk to us if we were not willing to spend their minimum, but Lisa asked us what our budget was and worked with it. We are so grateful we found her, and she is truly a wonderful person. Lisa was very quick to reply via email and constantly updated the quote for me when I decided to add/subtract items so I could keep tabs on our budget. She brought my vision to life and made it look even better than I imagined! I strongly recommend working with Lisa!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Castle and Cottage RI FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• 2 Helena Court Middletown, 02842 See on map