Cedar Park, TX 78613 Map · Phone number

About Cassie Rose Photography

Hi! I'm Cassie Rose.

Wedding photographer keeping the wedding industry weird in Austin, Texas. Proud mama of a four (!) year old, who makes my whole world keep turning. Tattoos, multi-colored hair (usually pink), a growing collection of Dr. Marten boots, and a really loud laugh - I'm hard to miss!

I sew quilts, keep three or four knitting projects on the needles at all times, run half marathons for fun, and spend a lot of time snuggling with my kid and our Pomeranian, Wednesday.

I love shooting weddings, and I love the people I get to meet and the friends I make. I'd love to shoot for you.

[complete wedding collections begin at 2400 :: discounts available for small elopements and quaint backyard weddings!]

Follow Cassie Rose Photography on

6894929816aa5d0ef1b2b
KrystleBrookHighRes68

8 Reviews for Cassie Rose Photography

Andrew · Married on 05/14/2016

Cassie is by far one of the most fun and professional people you will work with on your wedding. From the moment we met her she gave us a sense of being at ease and comfortable with her ability and style. She made us feel unique and special the entire time we were working with her. The months leading up to our wedding she always kept in contact and even drove all the way out to dripping springs to look at the venue and take some pictures of us. On the wedding day she made sure to capture every angle and possible memory we could want. The photos she took were incredible! I honestly cannot stop looking at them. If you are looking for a Stellar photographer who will make you feel incredible, then look no further.

Heather Nicole · Married on 12/02/2012

Cassie was awesome! She was able to capture the key moments of our wedding but you never knew she was there... Lovely photos and lots of patience for those who are less than comfortable in front of a camera (my husband) ;) ... She's the bees knees!

Pete · Married on 11/30/2012

Cassie has an amazing eye and was pleasant to work with. We have two of her amazing photos hanging in our living room and very thankful that she had an opening for us to use for our wedding. Very affordable and the website was easy to use to get prints even two years after our event.

Award

Cassie Rose Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Everafter Images Photography
    Everafter Images Photography Wedding Photographers

Cassie Rose is a wonderful, fun, energetic photographer and former client. We photographed Cassie's wedding about 5/6 years ago. We new at the time that Cassie had an interest in the art of wedding photography. After a short trip to California, Cassie and her new daughter returned to Austin Tx to follow her passion as a wedding photographer. Cassie also works with EverafterImages http://www.everafterimages.com/cassie.html as an associate photographer.

• Cedar Park, 78613 See on map