Georgetown, TX 78628 Map · Phone number

About Casa Linda Florals

Count on Casa Linda Florals to bring your dreams of beautiful, distinctive florals to life for your wedding.

Contact us for a complimentary consultation!

512.887.5988

Casa Linda Florals 3
Casa Linda Florals 4

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolute Must!!!!

Linda was so great! I loved how she helped me with suggestions and being so flexible. My bouquet and flowers in my center pieces turned out so beautiful!!!! I'm so pleased and received so many compliments. I definitely thank her for making my decorations look even more than what they were.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/13/2018

My favorite vendor to work with for my wedding!

OMG Linda is the absolute best! She is not only a sweetheart, but a rockstar at her job. She made everything so easy for me since I knew nothing about flowers. I only showed her a few pinterest pictures and told her "make it look pretty." She did not disappoint on the day of and was on top of everything throughout the planning process. At the end of the wedding night she made sure to greet me and ask what I thought of everything. I gave her a giant hug and said she did an amazing job! She is reasonable, accommodating, and went above and beyond to help make my day that much more beautiful. Book her now!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Mau · Married on 11/11/2017

Linda was such a pleasure to work with. She was accommodating to our budget, understood our vision, and was always responsive to our communication. I would recommend her and her business to anyone. Not only is she phenomenal and professional, her arrangements are amazing. She is wonderful to work with and has my highest recommendation. Best vendor I worked with for my wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Casa Linda Florals 5
    Casa Linda Florals 6

Casa Linda Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Gilded Petals
    Gilded Petals Wedding Planners

Beautiful, quality work and always a joy to work with!

• Giardino Bertucci
    Giardino Bertucci Barn & Farm Weddings

Linda really goes above and beyond in order to provide each bride with the flowers of her dreams. Linda is easy going and easy to work with. You won't go wrong in selecting her to handle your flowers for your special event.

• Short and Sweet Weddings
    Short and Sweet Weddings Wedding Officiants

Linda had been a great person to get to know and the work she has done at the weddings I have officiated over has been excellent. You can't go wrong with Casa Linda Florals. Scott Cole-Officiant/Minister Short and Sweet Weddings

• Georgetown, 78628 See on map