Georgetown, TX 78628 Map · Phone number

About Casa Linda Florals

Count on Casa Linda Florals to bring your dreams of beautiful, distinctive florals to life for your wedding.

Contact us for a complimentary consultation!

512.887.5988

16223857344181232597771509330107o1

31 Reviews for Casa Linda Florals

• Nina

Nina · Married on 10/13/2018

My favorite vendor to work with for my wedding!

OMG Linda is the absolute best! She is not only a sweetheart, but a rockstar at her job. She made everything so easy for me since I knew nothing about flowers. I only showed her a few pinterest pictures and told her "make it look pretty." She did not disappoint on the day of and was on top of everything throughout the planning process. At the end of the wedding night she made sure to greet me and ask what I thought of everything. I gave her a giant hug and said she did an amazing job! She is reasonable, accommodating, and went above and beyond to help make my day that much more beautiful. Book her now!

Mau · Married on 11/11/2017

Linda was such a pleasure to work with. She was accommodating to our budget, understood our vision, and was always responsive to our communication. I would recommend her and her business to anyone. Not only is she phenomenal and professional, her arrangements are amazing. She is wonderful to work with and has my highest recommendation. Best vendor I worked with for my wedding!

Casa Linda Florals 1
    Casa Linda Florals 2

Raina · Married on 07/08/2017

Linda was so amazing to work with! I was initially working with another florist who ended up having a family event come up, so she referred me to Linda. I was hesitant to work with someone I didn't know, but Linda made me feel like I was her daughter and she was going to do anything to ensure I had the best wedding! I know nothing about flowers and didn't have a large budget to work with, so Linda was a huge help in suggesting beautiful flowers and coordinating arrangements that fit in my budget. I was able to get arrangements for the altar, head table, and guest table, corsages, boutonnieres, bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, tea lights, and more, all for a great price! Linda traveled to my venue before the wedding to meet with myself and my caterer to make sure that everything would be perfect. My wedding was July 8, so my flowers were scheduled to come in around the July 4th holiday. When they came in, they were not up to Linda's standards for the color she knew I was looking for, so she rushed to get them sent back multiple times, in order for me to have the perfect flowers! She truly was amazing to work with, and she will not steer you wrong! She was definitely a blessing for me to work with!

Casa Linda Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• Gilded Petals
    Gilded Petals Wedding Planners

Beautiful, quality work and always a joy to work with!

• Giardino Bertucci Event Center
    Giardino Bertucci Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Linda really goes above and beyond in order to provide each bride with the flowers of her dreams. Linda is easy going and easy to work with. You won't go wrong in selecting her to handle your flowers for your special event.

• Short and Sweet Weddings
    Short and Sweet Weddings Wedding Officiants

Linda had been a great person to get to know and the work she has done at the weddings I have officiated over has been excellent. You can't go wrong with Casa Linda Florals. Scott Cole-Officiant/Minister Short and Sweet Weddings

• Georgetown, TX 78628 See on map