Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Casa Linda Florals

Made with Love for your special day!

Count on Casa Linda Florals to bring your dreams of beautiful, distinctive florals to life for your wedding.

Contact us for a complimentary consultation!

512.887.5988

Wholesale/Bulk (2)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Linda was such a pleasure to work with. She was accommodating to our budget, understood our vision, and was always responsive to our communication. I would recommend her and her business to anyone. Not only is she phenomenal and professional, her arrangements are amazing. She is wonderful to work with and has my highest recommendation. Best vendor I worked with for my wedding!

Profile Picture Mau, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda was so amazing to work with! I was initially working with another florist who ended up having a family event come up, so she referred me to Linda. I was hesitant to work with someone I didn't know, but Linda made me feel like I was her daughter and she was going to do anything to ensure I had the best wedding! I know nothing about flowers and didn't have a large budget to work with, so Linda was a huge help in suggesting beautiful flowers and coordinating arrangements that fit in my budget. I was able to get arrangements for the altar, head table, and guest table, corsages, boutonnieres, bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, tea lights, and more, all for a great price! Linda traveled to my venue before the wedding to meet with myself and my caterer to make sure that everything would be perfect. My wedding was July 8, so my flowers were scheduled to come in around the July 4th holiday. When they came in, they were not up to Linda's standards for the color she knew I was looking for, so she rushed to get them sent back multiple times, in order for me to have the perfect flowers! She truly was amazing to work with, and she will not steer you wrong! She was definitely a blessing for me to work with!

Profile Picture Raina, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Linda was amazing! I couldn't sing enough praises for how happy I am with how she helped make my wedding look just as I wanted. I gave her the look I wanted and she produced just that and made it look amazing!
I highly recommend Linda and I know you wouldn't be disappointed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Casa Linda Florals Pricing

220x220 sq 1478290782303 img4020
220x220 sq 1478290793321 ka051615182502
220x220 sq 1478290805977 ka051615195123

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful, quality work and always a joy to work with!

Linda really goes above and beyond in order to provide each bride with the flowers of her dreams. Linda is easy going and easy to work with. You won't go wrong in selecting her to handle your flowers for your special event.

Linda had been a great person to get to know and the work she has done at the weddings I have officiated over has been excellent. You can't go wrong with Casa Linda Florals. Scott Cole-Officiant/Minister Short and Sweet Weddings

Working with Casa Linda Florals is always a blast. She gave me a few roses that were left over from an event, and they did not wilt or bend for 2 weeks! It's one thing to be able to create beautiful arrangements and bouquets, but I think the real test is if they last and don't wilt. Casa Linda Florals hand picks quality flowers and roses that are perfect, last and smell amazing! Thank you for the roses!

We enjoyed working with Linda on the Georgetown Bridal Fashion Show. She is very creative and professional. I look forward to working with her again soon.

Georgetown, TX 78628   See On Map