21 Aviles Street, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Casa de Solana B&B

Casa de Solana is the 7th oldest house in St Augustine FL, located on the oldest (cobble-stoned) street. We are professional St Augustine wedding moment makers and have facilitated hundreds of simple yet elegant elopements. Our passion for what we do (along with our landscaped courtyard and jasmine-covered pergola) will only add to that moment!

Follow Casa de Solana B&B on

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Casa de Solana B&B

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2015

I cannot express how wonderful my experience was! Both our stay at the Casa and our wedding was perfect... I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!! The experience was majical, romantic, and very intimate. The ceremony was in the courtyard surrounded by beautiful landscape, tastefully decorated, which was simple yet elegant. The vows written for my husband and I were absolutely beautiful (we had tears in our eyes). Anyone who is looking to elope, or have a small wedding I highly recommend Casa de Solana.

Letha · Married on 05/31/2015

My hubby and I did the "Just the two of us" elopement package. We stayed for two nights and had a private ceremony under the pergola area. The house and gardens are an absolutely gorgeous setting for our elopement. We had gone to this B&B for one of our first overnights together and decided it would be the perfect place to elope :) Our package included gorgeous seasonal flowers, a yummy wedding cake, champagne, gourmet breakfast in bed both mornings, mimosas and the cutest, sweetest decorated room. The staff at Casa de Solana made us feel like family. Our elopement was absolutely perfect. We spent a few hours with our photographer exploring the neighboring streets, you cannot beat this location!

Maya · Married on 02/14/2014

My husband and I decided to do an elopement wedding with no family. I wanted an outside ceremony and Casa de Solana had a beautiful area for just that. They accommodated their "in and out package" which was supposed to be inside and allowed us to do our ceremony outside at no additional cost. We arrived a few minutes late but Jeff, the officiant was waiting for us as well as our private photographer and florist; no problem here. Jeff was very professional upon arrival and when performing the ceremony. He filled out our marriage license application and dropped it in the mail for us. He even gave us a copy of our vows per my request. I would definitely recommend this venue for a small wedding! Very friendly, professional, and charming. I loved that we got married in the oldest city on the oldest street in the 7th oldest house!! Thanks for all that you do!

Casa de Solana B&B FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 20
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Inn/B&B, Waterfront
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Elopements
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Lighting / Sound
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens