1015 15th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005 Map · Phone number

Caroline Dutton Events 5
Caroline Dutton Events 6
Caroline Dutton Events 7

Katie · Married on 10/05/2019

I contacted Caroline about helping plan our engagement party and she said yes! In all honesty, if Caroline was not there, every step of the way, the evening would’ve been a disaster! Her taste is impeccable, she really takes time to understand your vision, and I simply am obsessed with her! She made the actual night of the party SO FUN & stress-free for me and the planning/coordination a breeze!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Caroline Dutton Events 13
    Caroline Dutton Events 14

Laura Cutler · Married on 08/31/2019

The Best Wedding Planner I Can Imagine

I gave my son and his fiancee the gift of a wedding planner for an engagement gift and we chose Caroline Dutton. I don't even know where to begin to sign Caroline's praises. She is unfailingly positive, helpful and efficient with her suggestions. She went so above and beyond to make our event special, and practically carefree for us. She has impeccable taste, her suggestions were excellent and every event went off without a hitch. This was an event-filled weekend, including a Navy Yard restaurant buy-out for a welcome dinner (for 85 people), wedding for 150 at District Winery, Sunday brunch for 75 at the Intercontinental Hotel and a Party Suite at the Nationals game to top off a Labor Day weekend. She did little things like stuff with tissue the welcome bags for out-of-towners we handed out at Friday night dinner to one poignant example; at 2:30 PM the day of the wedding my daughter was putting on my family heirloom pearl bracelet for the wedding and a strand broke. I actually found a jeweler in Dupont Circle to fix it and Caroline sent one of her assistants who came back within the hour with a fixed bracelet.

It was mostly wonderful seeing how happy the bride was knowing that someone with such good taste had her back through the final month leading up to the wedding. Caroline's vendor suggestions (like the florist and linens people) were a big hit. She also developed a great rapport with our other vendors, like the restaurant, Osteria Morini, where we had the Friday night dinner. To give this review perspective, I am very hard to please and I cannot say enough stellar things about Caroline and her staff.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Stevi · Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent experience!

Caroline was amazing! We hired Caroline to coordinate our wedding and bring together all of the details in the months leading up to the wedding. I could not be happier with Caroline - she pulled together numerous vendors that I had booked and created a seamless day for us. We sat down after the wedding and said that we "wouldn't have been able to make it through the day without Caroline." Her team was equally amazing and everything we asked throughout the day was taken care of. I would highly recommend Caroline and her team. She is professional, organized, and experienced. Caroline ensured that we were able to enjoy our event. Thanks to Caroline and her team for ensuring that we had an amazing wedding day!

Sent on 04/10/2019