Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number

3ab22ac5e39b1ccd image
3ab22ac5e39b1ccd image

16 Reviews for Carolina Cakes & Confections

latoya · Married on 04/22/2017

The cake was great!! Very moist, dense and flavorful without the overwhelming sweetness, just great! I sent her a picture from Pintrest and she created exactly what I wanted and she even threw in an additional tier and free hand made paper flowers!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/18/2017

La Rita was absolutely amazing! From the moment we met her to do a tasting and up to the wedding day, her passion, attention to detail and creative dessert menu made working with her a pleasure! We ended up doing a smaller 3-tier cake and then chose 3 dessert options to create a dessert table. I thought the desserts were delicious during the tasting, but man was I (as well as our guests) blown away by them at the reception! They were magnificent! We went with a 'naked' white pound cake with the Carolina icing and berries between the layers and around the outsides - it was so good and was absolutely beautiful! As for the desserts we chose the banana pudding shooters, mini peach cobblers & mini pecan praline cheesecakes - again all were so yummy and the dessert table set-up was beautiful (wish I could add a photo on here!) We ended up ordering some more as we received our RSVP's, but I am sure we could've ordered even more because some people definitely enjoyed their fair share plus some!!! Overall working with La Rita at Carolina Cakes and Confections was a pleasure, she exceeded our expectations on all the desserts, cake and display and we can not say thank you enough for making our wedding day even more special!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Deanne · Married on 07/23/2016

LaRita was amazing to work with! I did a dessert bar and a 2 tier cake for my wedding. Selecting the desserts was hard as everything we tried was so yummy! The dessert table on the day of looked fabulous and all of the desserts were equally as delicious! My guests loved everything they had, I would reccomend going with more desserts than you have guests, everyone took their share and then some.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Award

Carolina Cakes & Confections FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic