Carmen's Flowers

Tampa, FL View map

Carmen's Flowers began as a holiday home decorating firm ten years ago by talented floral designer Carmen Gonzalez. With virtually all "word of mouth" references, Carmen has since expanded into the wedding and corporate marketplace. Her modern approach to design has put her in the forefront of Tampa Bay floral designers.

After an initial consultation, Carmen will offer a detailed proposal based on the client's ideas and budget. Sample pieces may be offered at a reduced cost depending on the scope of the request. Personal attention is Carmen's main goal. As a small enterprising business, Carmen's Flowers only focuses on a few clients at a time so you can be assured that your EVENT will look beautiful because of the personal attention she has placed on your event.

Carmen's work speaks for itself. Please view pictures of the many customized pieces she has created for many happy clients throughout the Tampa Bay Area.
To schedule a free consultation, please email her at carmensflowers@gmail.com or call her at (813) 286-0606.

Stephanie Married on 04/09/2021

Simply Stunning!!

I can't get over how beautiful everything was! Carmen made our wedding look and feel so special. Wow did she ever... my bouquet was gorgeous, the centerpieces amazing, she made the staircase so elegant, and the flower arrangements and candles in the conservatory really transformed the room and caught everyone’s attention. We spent months working together and all throughout the process Carmen knew exactly what I wanted down to the smallest detail. Thank you for your professionalism, friendship, and for helping us make our wedding so beautiful!!
  • Tessa
    Tessa B. Married on 03/13/2020

Fantastic Wedding Florals

We were blown about by Carmen's talent for florals on our wedding day. Everything came out even more beautiful than I imagined. I especially loved my bouquet and how long it lasted. We even decorated our honeymoon sweet with some of the arrangements.
  • Maggie
    Maggie D. Married on 02/28/2020

Beautifully done

Our flowers were absolutely stunning! Carmen was great at giving me the most for my budget. Thank you!

Real Weddings

• Carly & Zack
    24 photos · 05/25/2019

4519 W. North B Street Tampa, FL, 33609
Location of (Carmen's Flowers)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding