P.O. Box 450982, Atlanta, GA 31145 Map · Phone number

About Carlton's Cakes, LLC

Creating Unforgettable Memories- One Cake at a Time.

We are booking now for the 2017 wedding season. Every cake is made from scratch with a focus on fresh, natural, gourmet ingredients. We limit the amount of orders we take  to provide the best possible experience for your wedding or event.
Carlton's Cakes is known for making delicious and artistic wedding cakes. It is our goal to create a memorable experience that will last long after your special day comes to a close. The beauty and taste of the cake will be a topic of conversation by you and your guests well into the future.

Please schedule a tasting with us and bring with you images of your dress, information about your venue, theme and color palette. All of this information is helpful in creating your one-of-a-kind cake.

Congratulations to all couples on their upcoming weddings and we consider it an honor to be part of your special day.

Jenean

Follow Carlton's Cakes, LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

catherine and graham close up view 2016
caseys cake
kjersti cake
hydrangea cake
Carlton's Cakes, LLC
rb cake front view collage
jashleyphoto com 25
90th rose cake
Carlton's Cakes, LLC
lavender scroll full w cc name
semi naked with pink flowers 3 tiers 2
pic 1 of robert bullock cake 2016 pic monkey
cake for liz and ben
joannebeckerbday3 tier w roses and dots
Carlton's Cakes, LLC
caseyhe popped the question cake
best jannas cake
tier for leanne cash
caseys cake side
gold handpainted better
he popped the question
jannas cake
kjersti cake
Carlton's Cakes, LLC
lavender scroll side w cc
wedding cakeburlap bow

9 Reviews for Carlton's Cakes, LLC

• Jennifer

Jennifer W. · Married on 10/05/2019

Delicious custom cakes!

Jenean is super easy to work with - and we loved that she only takes on 1-2 cakes per weekend. She is very creative, and can really deliver whatever you want in a cake. We went with something more simple, but were very impressed by how absolutely delicious it was. It's very apparent that she uses the highest quality ingredients. She provides a sketch of your cake to frame, as well as an anniversary cake to freeze.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Carlton's Cakes, LLC's reply:

Thank you for this sweet review Jennifer! We loved making your wedding cake and I'm thrilled you enjoyed it as well. Happy clients make my world so sweet! We love what we do and we never overbook. Each cake is important to me so I don't want to be distracted from other work. Happy New Year to you both! Jenean
  • Natalia

Natalia B. · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible Cakes!!!!

Jenean is absolutely AMAZING!!!

She is beyond creative, kind, professional, and above all else AN AMAZING CAKE ARTIST!!!

When we met for our wedding cake tasting my husband and I were absolutely blown away by her tasting. Everything was incredible and so delicious. She was also beyond accommodating for my dietary restrictions.

When the time came for the wedding day the cake was literally beyond everything I could have dreamed. She took our vision and brought it to a level 10000x. She also made us macaroons for our wedding favors - which were incredible.

Overall if you are in need of a special cake - do not look anywhere else!
    10/10

Sent on 07/28/2019

Carlton's Cakes, LLC's reply:

You are the best Natalia! I'm so happy for you and Derrick. Your wedding was an absolute DREAM! Your theme gave us a million ideas and it was so fun. I loved every minute of it. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and please let me know if the venue didn't give you the anniversary cake. We will make another for you! XOXO Jenean

Jessica Q. · Married on 04/13/2019

Incredible creativity!

Jenean Carlton is the most creative soul! We had the BEST wedding cake experience with her. At our tasting we tasted so many delicious cakes...it was so hard to choose! She ended up combining two flavors for one of our layers to create a salted caramel chocolate praline layer and it was divine!

She was so personable and such a great communicator throughout the entire process. She always replied to emails right away! She messaged me a good bit on my wedding week as well to make sure I was loving her ideas for the cake, which I really appreciated.

Her artistry on our cake was simply incredible. Everyone was blown away by how gorgeous and delicious the cake was. We received so many compliments from guests! Thank you Jenean for creating the wedding cake of our dreams :)

Sent on 05/06/2019

Carlton's Cakes, LLC's reply:

I'm so sorry to be late responding to this review! I just saw this on Wedding Wire. I'm so happy for you both and I honestly loved your cake. It was so fun to make the flowers and the circular design with the monogram. It all turned out so feminine and so pretty. You chose such a beautiful design and it was such a pleasure to make it for you both. You two are the cutest couple together and I have a gorgeous photo of you dancing. It makes me so happy to see our clients so happy. It's everything! Congratulations Jessica and we were so honored to take part in your wedding. XOXO Jenean

• P.O. Box 450982 Atlanta, 31145 See on map
    Location of (Carlton's Cakes, LLC)