1900 Jarvis Rd., Santa Cruz, CA 95065 Map · Phone number

img1813 edit

33 Reviews for carlie statsky photography

• Jenna

Jenna MK · Married on 09/29/2018

The best and most talented photographer EVER!!!!!

My husband and I hired Carlie as our wedding photographer. Carlie and Carlie's husband, Gabe, were truly amazing. Picking a photographer was one of the most important decisions for us, as the pictures are what you have to remember your special day. I interviewed about 6 different photographers. I knew after talking with Carlie and looking at her website/instragram that we wanted to hire her. Carlie photographed our rehearsal dinner/ welcome party and wedding. I really can't begin to express how wonderful and talented Carlie and Gabe are. My husband and I had SO much fun and felt incredibly comfortable with Carlie and Gabe. They were super responsive leading up to the wedding. They great at giving us prompts and different poses on the day of and ensure they got all the shots they needed. Carlie was by my side my entire wedding day. She was like a warm blanket and I truly felt so at ease in her presence. The comfort and fun energy they brought really showed in our photos too. Carlie and Gabe are incredibly talented photographers and perfectly captured our special day. We LOVE our photos and will cherish them for the rest of our lives. My husband and I hope to have Carlie photograph our future family and really consider her a friend. Hire Carlie and Gabe for your wedding or event. They are such talented photographers, kind, and hard working people. And the most adorable and fun couple ever. Thank you for everything, Carlie and Gabe!!!!

Katja · Married on 06/16/2018

Carlie is simply incredible! From the moment I saw her pictures on Instagram I knew she was the perfect fit to capture our wedding day. Not to mention Carlie and her husband, Gabe, are the nicest and most lovely people to work with!

Photography was very important to me for our big day and I had zero hesitations, concerns, or worries when working with Carlie. She is beyond talented, professional, charismatic, responsive, and genuine. She will make you feel comfortable the moment you talk to her and meet her. Also, she gives great direction so you know what to do when taking pictures.

During our engagement photo shoot and wedding day Carlie made sure to capture the most incredible photos even if it meant going in the brush or standing on the rocks. She knew all the spots to capture breathtaking pictures and we could not be happier. Every time she sends us more images of our wedding day I smile from ear to ear or shed a tear thinking back to how perfect the day was. She captured every detail so beautifully and I can’t wait to print the pictures out and hang them up in our house. We continue to get compliments from family and friends regarding how beautiful our pictures are and how wonderful both Carlie and Gabe were throughout the wedding day. They made us feel so comfortable throughout this whole process and I am just so blessed that we were fortunate enough to have them capture our big day.

So if you are looking for a photographer for any moment in your life there is no need to look any further…Carlie and Gabe are the perfect duo to capture any life moment! You will be so thankful that you did. I know we are ☺

• F

felicia · Married on 04/13/2018

Aside from picking a venue, picking a photographer was the hardest part of wedding planning for us. We decided not to have a videographer, so I researched a ton of photographers to avoid any sort of horror story that I had heard from other couples. Carlie came highly recommended from our wedding coordinator. I had 5-10 photographers that I was researching but I always came back to Carlie’s website and Instagram. There was just something about her style that really spoke to me. We had initially opted to not do engagement photos, but once we booked with Carlie we decided to do them. I felt like it would be good to get to know her before the big day. I am so glad we ended up doing them, she made us feel extremely comfortable with her laidback but professional attitude and took the time to get to know us a bit. She even let us bring our dog along, which was a huge plus for us! On the big day, both her and her husband Gabe shot the wedding. My husband and I were amazed at how well they work together. Carlie leads and Gabe just knows where he needs to be, it was almost like they were communicating telepathically. We absolutely LOVE both our engagement and wedding photos and are so glad that we made the investment that we did. We highly recommend Carlie (and Gabe) for your photography needs, you will love them and their work!!

carlie statsky photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 15,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 9,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning

• Feast for a King Catering
    Feast for a King Catering Wedding Caterers

Carlie Statsky Photography is always a pleasure to work with. You can expect professionalism and beautiful work when your event includes Carlie Statsky. We highly endorse Carlie Statsky Photography.

• seascape flowers
    seascape flowers Wedding Florists

I love working with Carlie Statsky! It's amazing watching her in action making sure that all of the details look fantastic. The way she styles my work always captures the true beauty and essence of the flowers.

• 1900 Jarvis Rd. Santa Cruz, CA 95065 See on map