PO Box 6957, Salinas, CA 93912 Map · Phone number

About Candor Studios

Candor Studios is owned and operated by photographer Jacob Jun. Based in Salinas, California, Jacob began his photography career in South Korea working on the sets of short films. He's traveled through Japan, spent the Chinese New Year in Shanghai, China, and began filming a documentary in Malaysia.

At Candor Studios, the subject is "you." We operate with the understanding that our photographs require more than a camera and the press of a button. Without a subject, photographs are empty. We don't want to meet our clients' expectations -- we want to exceed them. With rates based on the belief that fine art should be available to the masses, Candor Studios hopes to be your photographer at your wedding, anniversary, birthday party, and company event.

Follow Candor Studios on

businesscard
CindyJason1

5 Reviews for Candor Studios

Johanna · Married on 08/10/2013

We had the pleasure of having Candor Studios shoot our wedding on August 10, 2013. Ji is fun, talented, professional, and a true artist. He accommodated all of our requests and went above and beyond. Ji flew in from out of town to shoot our wedding. Although he was not familiar with the city (Edmonton, AB), he was more than happy to take a couple hours the day before to scope out potential photo shoot locations I had in mind. He gave useful feedback and had great ideas to help me narrow down which were the best locations. Ji also came to our rehearsal the night before the wedding and had those photos edited and posted that evening!! Talk about fast turn around!

On the day of the wedding Ji included all the shots I had requested and more. He made us feel comfortable and helped the day run smoothly and on schedule. After the ceremony we headed to the Royal Museum. The site was packed with at least 4 other wedding parties. When we first arrived all of the usual spots were taken. Ji has an artistic eye and knows what will make for a great photo. He spotted a secluded little rooftop area which I had never noticed before. We ended up getting some of my favourite shots here - with the clear blue sky and river valley as the backdrop! Our wedding party had a blast with Ji that afternoon and got a lot of fun, unique shots.

We received our photos pretty quick from Candor Studios and we were blown away. They were incredible! We have received numerous compliments on our wedding photos!

Our wedding day went by so fast, a lot of it is a blur now. I'm so glad I have these amazing photos that I will cherish forever! I highly recommend Candor Studios! Thank you Ji!

Sent on 03/03/2014
  • User3655927 · event on 06/29/2013

We hired Ji from Candor Studios to take our engagement photographs. It could not have worked out better. He worked around our schedule (we were coming in from Boston for the weekend) to take photographs in Carmel-by-the-Sea. His selection of locations and back-drops was great. We are not used to having our photograph taken, but he made us feel very comfortable in a hurry and things seemed quite natural after that.
    Following the photoshoot, he sent us our touched-up photographs in a few weeks. We are so happy about them and have gotten so many compliments about the images. Thanks, Ji!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jamieko · Married on 07/21/2012

Ji did an amazing job! our photos are truly a perfect representation of how awesome our day was!!!!!! I would not only recommend him to a friend but I recommend him to every person who needs photography.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Candor Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• PO Box 6957 Salinas, 93912 See on map