Studio Lovejoy

San Juan Bautista, California View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Studio Lovejoy is a wedding photography company based in San Juan Bautista, California. Nick and Cheryl Lovejoy, the owners and photographers, are a husband-and-wife duo who use a variety of photography styles such as contemporary, photojournalism, natural, and traditional. They always find ways to capture each couple's precious moments in a creative way.

Experience
Nick and Cheryl graduated from CSU Chico. Nick is a second-generation photographer that has worked for different newspapers in Northern California. He loves capturing couple's natural emotions. Cheryl uses her 18 years of experience in advertising to provide couples a one-of-a-kind results.

Studio Lovejoy provides photography items such as albums, flush mounts, prints, proofs, digital files, prints, canvases, and save the dates. The company also offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Custom graphics
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Katie S. Married on 09/20/2020

Highly Recommend Studio Lovejoy

Studio Lovejoy is amazing! I fell in love with his photos more than a year before our wedding, and he did not disappoint, I definitely made the right choice in booking him! Nick is so easy to work with and takes beautiful photos! I was so excited to see all of his sneak peaks just days after the wedding, he is so fast! He made us feel at ease in front of the camera and gave easy direction to get the best shots. I highly recommend Studio Lovejoy for your wedding photography!
    Emily R. Married on 09/27/2019

Nick was AMAZING!!!

Nick was the best! Gave us freedom to choose what type of photo we were looking for and also gave his own personal opinion. Did engagement and wedding photos with Studio LoveJoy and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun, laid back wedding photographer experience.
    Natalie T. Married on 10/01/2018

Fantastic Choice!

I'm finally getting around to dropping reviews for my wedding vendors, almost 3 years later. My appreciation and value for Nick's work has actually strengthened as time has progressed. He captured the joy of my wedding day so well that looking through pictures still puts happy tears in my eyes. As family members have passed since, again I look back at our photos and cherish the beautiful and happy moments that were captured. He took a wide variety of photos, knew about great spots in the San Juan Bautista area (including our first look spot, which was stunning, secluded, and perfect for the moment), and was comfortable and enjoyable to work with. He captured both our most important moments, the ones that you can't pose & re-do (first kiss, dance, etc.), and posed portraits, really well. I see that as a testament to his varied skillset and attention to the details of your event. He even busted out some pro tricks to get my 8 month old niece to look at the camera and smile (not an easy accomplishment). Selecting him as our photographer was one of the best choices we made during our wedding planning process! I'd highly recommend his services.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Gardener Ranch Gardener Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Amazing photographer. We've been lucky enough to have him shoot a few weddings out our venue and we are always blown away with the quality of the work.

Ciel Bleu Event Design Ciel Bleu Event Design Wedding Planners

Fabulous people and amazing talents abound!

PO Box 160 San Juan Bautista, California, 95045
8314193539
Location of (Studio Lovejoy)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding