New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number

About Cari Duprey, Hair & Makeup Artistry

Whether you're a natural beauty, minimalist,or a glamour girl I can help you acheive the perfect look for your wedding day!

I provide you with a service unlike hair salons or makeup counters. I provide on location bridal hair and makeup for you and your bridal party. I also provide in home hair and makeup trials so you can relax in a comfortable environment. I serve both NY and NJ brides.

I am available nights and weekends, making it easy and convenient for you during a very busy time. My affordable rates, specialized knowledge and experience, will make your special day a dream come true! You won't have to worry about anything but showing up and looking gorgeous!

Let my experience with celebrities and red carpet events help you look your best for any special occasion!

Please contact me for rates and information on Bridal Hair & Makeup packages for you and your bridal party. Also available for Bachelorette /Bridal Shower Makeup Parties.

Follow Cari Duprey, Hair & Makeup Artistry on

Cari Duprey, Hair & Makeup Artistry 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Levine · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Cari was amazing! I absolutely loved my wedding day makeup. She stayed on track all day and ensured that we were sticking to a tight schedule. She was also SUPER calm which helps a lot throughout a hectic day. I would recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone for their wedding or a special event. Cari, thank you!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Anna

Anna Prior · Married on 02/17/2019

Beautiful Hair & Make-Up all around!

I can't say enough good things about Cari and her team! She was an integral part in making my wedding day stress-free and everything that I'd want it to be, with on-site hair and make-up for myself, bridesmaids and my mother that we all loved. She worked so well with each one of us, and was able to balance a range of styles (and personalities!) seamlessly. I truly felt like she understood what I wanted and what worked for my features, and I've never felt more beautiful. When I look at my wedding photos I beam with happiness, and Cari is a big reason why!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Veit · Married on 08/28/2018

Loved her work!

Cari did a wonderful job on my hair and make up. She helped me picking out great quality hair clip ins. She did her magic and transformed me into a beautiful bride, she topped my expectations and was worth every dollar. She was punctual, flexible and it was a pleasure to get my hair and make up done with her. It was the hottest day of the year, but the make up and hair was lasting very long. She even was so thoughtful to give me some wipes for the day to wipe of the sweat. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Cari Duprey, Hair & Makeup Artistry 8
    Cari Duprey, Hair & Makeup Artistry 9
    Cari Duprey, Hair & Makeup Artistry 10

• Brandon Vick Photography
    Brandon Vick Photography Wedding Photographers

Cari is a world class hair and makeup artist. I always look forward to seeing her work.

• Angela Cappetta
    Angela Cappetta Wedding Photographers

I recently photographed a wedding where Cari had done the bride's hair and makeup. My bride, Sarah, has thick, luxurious curls, and absolutely porcelain skin. Cari did a fabulous job making a low loose bun with Sarah's mane of luxurious hair, embellishing the bun with sparkly pins that caught the evening light, and did makeup on her that was natural but still made a statement. The pictures don't lie, Cari's work lasted all night, and Sarah looked gorgeous. You can see for yourself: there's a portfolio of their wedding at Historic Loew's Jersey City in my WW portfolio. Enjoy!

• Daleesa Weary Bridal Hairstylist
    Daleesa Weary Bridal Hairstylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cari is the most talented hair & makeup artist I have ever worked with. When a bride contacts me about a date I'm not available for I refer them to Cari. She is also the first person I contact to see her availability when I have larger bridal parties with tighter time constraints. Cari is dependable and very professional. You won't be disappointed when booking Cari for your special day!