Rochester, NY 14609 Map · Phone number

About Brandon Vick Photography

I’m an artist and a budding lifestyle connoisseur. I’m inspired by beauty –natural, or man-made, accidental or designed, simple or sophisticated, expensive or affordable — in all aspects of our lives. I love to meet people and and enjoy sharing my passions with others. I have worked in the photographic industry for over a decade and specialize in providing my clients with stylish and elegant photography. I love to travel and have photographed everything from weddings in Hawaii and Istanbul to food and horses in Italy and Japan.

If I could photograph any event, I would travel back in time to shoot the wedding of Marc Antony and Cleopatra. My “dream date” would be dinner and a movie with Julia Child and Giada De Laurentis. When I’m not making art with my camera, I’m creating it in the kitchen. My favorite recipe du jour is potato and leek soup.

Best,

C2 A9BrandonVickWeddings AAB
73ca7ad245a9a775 1391113290299 brandonvickweddingspeople06400
brandonvickweddingspeople06398

5 Reviews for Brandon Vick Photography

I have worked with Brandon as a bridesmaid in two previous weddings and just could not wait to have him do photography for my wedding day. I am eagerly awaiting my photos, but anticipate nothing less than great! Brandon is very flexible and will make your photos look magical.

Sent on 08/09/2015
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/06/2011

Brandon is absolutely AMAZING! Hands down the best photographer in Rochester.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jaimen · Married on 08/23/2008

Brandon Vick Photography exceeded our expectations. Brandon met with us multiple times before the wedding to go over what types of photos we were looking for. We wanted very candid, "real" photos on film and digital, and in both black and white and color. At the wedding, Brandon and his assistant were there capturing every moment, and he really did capture everything. One of the greatest things was that Brandon and his assistant were almost "invisible" during the wedding, he was always there, but always quiet. He never told us how to pose unless we asked him to, he just let the mood and pictures flow naturally and that really comes out in the photos.

As for the results, they are truly breathtaking - Just one example that is so close to my heart is the Father-Daughter dance: I had my face pushed into my Dad’s chest and was crying and the whole dance was just so raw and emotional. After the dance, people were surprised to know I had been crying, as they couldn’t see my face tucked in so tightly to my Dad during the dance. Once we received the photos from Brandon, I was amazed to see that he had actually captured the moment showing both my Dad's and my face. I will treasure that photo for a lifetime. All of the images were just so natural and comprehensive to what we were looking for - we are such picky people and we do not have one single complaint, instead just a million praises to Brandon Vick Photography.

In addition, Brandon Vick Photography is affordable, which is always a plus when planning big and expensive weddings. In summary, we couldn’t have asked for more - between the quality, professionalism and ability to capture more than we ever thought possible, we already have, and will continue to recommend Brandon Vick Photography.

Sent on 06/04/2009

Award

Brandon Vick Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance