Capaldo Floral Design

• Agnew Florist
  • Powerstation Events
  • Moscarillo's Garden Shoppe

3 Reviews for Capaldo Floral Design

I met with Ed from Capaldo multiple times to discuss the plan for our flowers for our July wedding. Flowers were not one of the top essential items on my wedding planning budget. I left the flowers towards the end so there wasn't much left in the budget. Ed was able to give me exactly what I wanted while still keeping it within my budget. He was the only florist that had the crystal centerpieces that I wanted so I knew right away I needed to hire him. As far as my bouquet, and the bridesmaids bouquet I wanted really bright vivd flowers. He listened to my ideas and although I didn't see the final result until the wedding day, I was pleasantly surprised.They were very beautiful, and the reception looked so elegant!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Ed was great to work with and willing to work with any budget. I particularly liked the fact that once I put down a deposit he prepared several samples for me to view, enabling me to have a better idea of what I liked and didn't. My flowers were beautiful and everyone was impressed by the centerpieces!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Ed is excellent!!! He went all the way to Provincetown and made the most amazing, inventive and beautiful arrangements and decorations for our wedding!!!! We could not have imagined more creative and inspired arrangements, center pieces and bouquets!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

• Naugatuck, 06770 See on map
    2035180640 (Phone number)
    Location of (Capaldo Floral Design)