Candi's Floral Creations

Candi's Floral Creations

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Candi's Floral Creations

Creating Your Vision through Color and Design

Hi there, we're glad you're here! We'd like to share some exciting news with you...Candi's Floral Creations has achieved what we are calling THE TRIFECTA! While the wedding industry recognizes the top 1% of florists by having their work published in magazines, websites and blogs; there is an elite group of wedding florists that have been featured in the most prestigious international wedding publications, and Candi's Floral Creations is proud to be one of them!

Candi's work has now been featured in:

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine & Style Me Pretty (a.k.a:  THE TRIFECTA)

We are so honored that our floral artistry, education, experience and years of hard work is being celebrated at the highest of levels. We invite you to click on the badges above to enjoy The Trifecta as well as the other wonderful publications below that have featured our work!

And now...we can't wait to hear about YOU and how we can help make YOUR event amazing! Call or email today to setup your personal consultation!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)

We had our wedding in an exquisite, downtown New Haven restaurant. The venue's old school charm could almost pass without any flowers, so we decided to go with a relatively minimalist approach. The arrangements were simply gorgeous and added a unique, seasonal flare that accentuated the unique character of the space. The centerpieces for each table were slightly different, which created a sense of curiosity amongst our guests who ventured off from table to table to visit with family and to meet new friends. Each piece was carefully crafted and helped to balance sophistication and fun at our black tie affair. We are grateful for Candi's creativity, flexibility, and collaboration throughout this process and would hire her again in a second. Forever grateful, Chris & Erick

Photo of Candi's Floral Creations in North Branford, CT
Profile Picture Christopher, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Table Arrangements

Candi was amazing to work with!! From our first phone chat, Candi was so friendly and knowledgeable. I came in with no plan at all for what kind of flowers I wanted or what sort of theme I wanted, and Candi patiently walked me through many amazing ideas until she helped me find the perfect arrangements! She was even super patient and flexible when I had to change my primary color scheme a few months in to the process.

Overall, the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and I could not have been happier!! She helped me find exactly what I wanted -- I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Diane , 7/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Candi was absolutely amazing to work with. She understood my vision from our first conversation and transformed the already beautiful Inn at Longshore Ballroom into an elegant garden party wedding. I was floored when I saw how beautiful the bouquets were and then when I got to see the reception area with the centerpieces I was just so amazed. She truly exceeded my expectations. I received so many compliments on the centerpieces. Her style is impeccable and she has true talent. I couldn’t imagine my wedding without her beautiful work!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Candi's Floral Creations FAQ

220x220 sq 1465858058909 1445 lj j
220x220 sq 1465858103878 3517 lj m
220x220 sq 1465858155631 1753 lj j

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Candi goes above and beyond in terms of florals. Her designs are fresh and unique, with a mix of traditional and whimsy. We recommend her without hesitation to all of our couples!

Candi is the best! She is super talented and really fun to work with. She is a master at creating unique and gorgeous color palettes that she translates into stunning floral designs. I have worked with Candi many many times and always love to recommend her work!

Candi is amazing! She is extremely creative and has an eye for design. You dream it and she can make it, don't have an idea and she can transform your wedding too! We highly recommend Candi for all your wedding decorating needs.

Candi is so incredibly talented! She can make any arrangement you could ever dream of! Her centerpieces are unique, inventive, gorgeous, and exciting. Her work is solid, her process is fun and personal, and her work is striking and innovative. I love Candi!

North Branford, CT 06471   See On Map