North Branford, CT 06471 Map · Phone number

About Candi's Floral Creations

Hi there, we're glad you're here! We'd like to share some exciting news with you...Candi's Floral Creations has achieved what we are calling THE TRIFECTA! While the wedding industry recognizes the top 1% of florists by having their work published in magazines, websites and blogs; there is an elite group of wedding florists that have been featured in the most prestigious international wedding publications, and Candi's Floral Creations is proud to be one of them!

Candi's work has now been featured in:

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine & Style Me Pretty (a.k.a: THE TRIFECTA)

We are so honored that our floral artistry, education, experience and years of hard work is being celebrated at the highest of levels. We invite you to click on the badges above to enjoy The Trifecta as well as the other wonderful publications below that have featured our work!

And now...we can't wait to hear about YOU and how we can help make YOUR event amazing! Call or email today to setup your personal consultation!

Follow Candi's Floral Creations on

Candi's Floral Creations 5
Candi's Floral Creations 6
Candi's Floral Creations 7

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

I never thought I was going to have "the big wedding". I am 9 years in dating the man who would never get married. But you can bet within minutes of his proposal in December, Candi was getting the photo of the ring and the oh so coveted "I'm Engaged" tag. Since that night, Candi has been my ride or die. My eyes, my ears, my voice of reason. Not everyone gets to work for their high school friend nor have that person be the most unbelievable wedding florist EVER... BUT I DO! For 10 years I have been Candi's bookkeeper and have gotten to sit back in pure amazement at what her mind can do with flowers. She has these visions in her head and she makes them all come to life! Watching her create the recipes for arrangements, getting the flowers in and looking at each and every one to make sure they are just perfect. Candi, truly loves what she does and it conveys a million times over in her designs. Yes, ours was a special event, her husband Dave was our officiant, Candi our florist and even better, they both got to be guests! I know it doesn't happen often enough for someone who works so hard for as many brides as she does. At no point during the last 10 months would I have been able to have my dream wedding if it weren't for you. Period. No doubt. You was my rock, my sanity, my security for so much more than just flowers. When I was making a bad decision on linens or decor, you would tell me. I took it and we changed it together. This is YOUR job, this is your LIFE! Who am I to doubt!? HAHA I gave her the colors I was wanting and gave her FREE REIGN to make big, beautiful, SEXY arrangements. Our 2 family tables had 3 MASSIVE arrangements that all connected. The feathers, the candles, the ceremony set up, EVERYTHING! I've been bragging about her flowers for years to so many friends, and I finally got to show her off to them all and 3 weeks later, I am still getting texts about how unbelievable the flowers were. I could go on for days. She knows how much I love her, how pro

Candi's Floral Creations 8
    Candi's Floral Creations 13
    Candi's Floral Creations 14
    Candi's Floral Creations 15

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2018

Before beginning the process of planning my wedding, I had always known that flowers and decor would be a large part of making my special day, me. As a perfectionist, I spent countless hours searching, researching, and meeting with various florists in the Connecticut area. For some reason, I just could not find what I was looking for. One day, when researching some more, I came across an incredible wedding with the most spectacular tall white centerpieces. To say these centerpieces were huge, and perfect, were an understatement. If was from this initial picture that I knew I had found my florist. I immediately reached out to Candi. A week later, Candi called me and we had a 2 hour phone consultation. While speaking over the phone, I had already known in my heart that Candi was the one. She listened to my every word, and I knew that she would be able to bring my vision to life. A week later, we met in person in her studio. Based on our phone conversation, Candi created a personal app/folder for me on her iPad with various floral ideas with photo inspirations. To say Candi nailed it was an understatement. I had officially found my florist! Candi and I worked together for a year and a half to plan not only the florals, but the entire decor for my wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, we not only worked to perfect my florals, but she assisted in choosing lighting, linen colors, table numbers, bridesmaids fabric, etc. I knew that when choosing Candi, she would be so much more than just a florist. She is truly a designer and gives you so much more than just placing flowers on the table. She makes your entire vision, from top to bottom, a reality. No details are unnoticed, or unimportant, and that is what made all the difference. On the day of my wedding, my flowers and decor were perfect and absolutely spectacular. Candi is truly the best at what she does and we cannot thank her enough.

Carolyn · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!
    The arrangement were out of this world. The bouquets were beyond perfect. Thank you Candi. Such a pleasure to work with.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Candi's Floral Creations FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Simply K Studios
    Simply K Studios Wedding Photographers

Candi goes above and beyond in terms of florals. Her designs are fresh and unique, with a mix of traditional and whimsy. We recommend her without hesitation to all of our couples!

• Admire Design LLC
    Admire Design LLC Wedding Invitations

Candi is the best! She is super talented and really fun to work with. She is a master at creating unique and gorgeous color palettes that she translates into stunning floral designs. I have worked with Candi many many times and always love to recommend her work!

• Always and Forever, LLC
    Always and Forever, LLC Wedding Planners

Candi is amazing! She is extremely creative and has an eye for design. You dream it and she can make it, don't have an idea and she can transform your wedding too! We highly recommend Candi for all your wedding decorating needs.

• North Branford, CT 06471 See on map