Candi's Floral Creations

North Branford, CT View map

Hi there, we're glad you're here! We'd like to share some exciting news with you...Candi's Floral Creations has achieved what we are calling THE TRIFECTA! While the wedding industry recognizes the top 1% of florists by having their work published in magazines, websites and blogs; there is an elite group of wedding florists that have been featured in the most prestigious international wedding publications, and Candi's Floral Creations is proud to be one of them!

Candi's work has now been featured in:

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine & Style Me Pretty (a.k.a: THE TRIFECTA)

We are so honored that our floral artistry, education, experience and years of hard work is being celebrated at the highest of levels. We invite you to click on the badges above to enjoy The Trifecta as well as the other wonderful publications below that have featured our work!

And now...we can't wait to hear about YOU and how we can help make YOUR event amazing! Call or email today to setup your personal consultation!

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Nautical
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing florist

Candi did such an AMAZING job as our florist for our wedding. She worked with us to determine our perfect vision and executed it above and beyond. Her work is outstanding and she helped communicate throughout the process. She made everything run so smoothly the day of and had everything set up early to be ready for us. She is very responsive and creative, and we could not have asked for more perfect arrangements and bouquets for our wedding!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 08/08/2021

Candi is awesome!

I am so glad we hired Candi for all of our flower needs!!! Everything she created for us was absolutely beautiful from the ceremony arch to the center pieces to my bouquet. I appreciated Candi taking the time to meet with me in person for a design meeting so I could ensure the flowers would be exactly what I wanted. Candi’s knowledge and experience were invaluable since I do not know much about flowers. Candi also had a lot of experience doing flowers for weddings at my venue (Madison Beach Hotel) so she was able to help me figure out everything I needed flowers for. Candi also incorporated items from my late grandmothers in my bouquet which made it all the more special. If I had my whole wedding to do over I would 100% hire Candi again and I would highly recommend her services to anyone getting married in the area.
    Katie M. Married on 06/25/2021

Beautiful flowers!

Candi is the BEST!!! Candi was the only vendor from our venue’s preferred vendor list we knew we had to have. After seeing her work on Instagram, I just knew she had to be our florist. As someone who doesn’t know much about florals, I only knew what I didn’t like. Candi was able to make my vision come to life and made everything more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined. Because she has worked with my venue many times, she knew what arch would work by the beach based on the amount of wind, she knew what center pieces would look best in the ballroom with low ceilings, and she knew how to design a head table that would look insanely gorgeous. Candi is honest and knows so much about flowers, that I was able to completely trust her with everything. I hardly needed to purchase any extra decorations because the flowers and her designs were more than enough. Given the craziness of the pandemic with surging prices and high demands for flowers, Candi was able to navigate this and knock it out of the park. We are so, so, so grateful to her and her team for absolutely everything!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Simply K Studios Simply K Studios Wedding Photographers

Candi goes above and beyond in terms of florals. Her designs are fresh and unique, with a mix of traditional and whimsy. We recommend her without hesitation to all of our couples!

Admire Design LLC Admire Design LLC Wedding Invitations

Candi is the best! She is super talented and really fun to work with. She is a master at creating unique and gorgeous color palettes that she translates into stunning floral designs. I have worked with Candi many many times and always love to recommend her work!

Always and Forever Always and Forever Wedding Planners

Candi is amazing! She is extremely creative and has an eye for design. You dream it and she can make it, don't have an idea and she can transform your wedding too! We highly recommend Candi for all your wedding decorating needs.

2400 Foxon Road (Route 80) North Branford, CT, 06471
2034308062
Location of (Candi's Floral Creations)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding