2400 Foxon Road (Route 80), North Branford, CT 06471 Map · Phone number

About Candi's Floral Creations

Hi there, we're glad you're here! We'd like to share some exciting news with you...Candi's Floral Creations has achieved what we are calling THE TRIFECTA! While the wedding industry recognizes the top 1% of florists by having their work published in magazines, websites and blogs; there is an elite group of wedding florists that have been featured in the most prestigious international wedding publications, and Candi's Floral Creations is proud to be one of them!

Candi's work has now been featured in:

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine & Style Me Pretty (a.k.a: THE TRIFECTA)

We are so honored that our floral artistry, education, experience and years of hard work is being celebrated at the highest of levels. We invite you to click on the badges above to enjoy The Trifecta as well as the other wonderful publications below that have featured our work!

And now...we can't wait to hear about YOU and how we can help make YOUR event amazing! Call or email today to setup your personal consultation!

Follow Candi's Floral Creations on

Candi's Floral Creations 4
Candi's Floral Creations 5

Alexandra · Married on 06/29/2019

Married 6/29/19

Working with Candi was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. It was extremely reassuring knowing that 1. Candi was familiar with our venue and 2. Within minutes, we were on the same page with my vision. I wanted the florals to pretty much BE the decor of the venue and Candi delivered. I described to her what I was looking for over the phone and she sent back a focus sheet pretty much nailing everything I had said, without me having to provide any visual guidance. She is quick to respond to emails, checks to make sure we are thinking the same thing before every step, and absolutely blew me away the day-of. Her arrangements were more than I could have hoped for.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Erica

Erica Stinziani · Married on 01/11/2019

Elegant, Timeless, Artistic

I am a photographer and flowers set the scene for the entire day. I enjoy working with Candi, the flowers are high end (no fillers) beautifully designed and are truly an ephemeral piece of art. I so enjoy capturing them. She is also always willing to work with other vendors, like when I need extra flowers for flat lays. She understands the timing of flowers for photography and that is a key during your day. She shares a passion for her craft with everyone she meets. It is lovely to be a part of that.

Candi's Floral Creations 6
    Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Nemeth · Married on 10/27/2018

A legit magician

Ladies. This woman and her team are nothing but pure magic. They turned an ugly room into something any bride could only dream.

I got married on October 27, 2018, a weekend of nothing but rain and thunder. Because of the rain, I had to forgo an outdoor ceremony and bring it inside. Of course I was incredibly bummed out and anxious of how the weekend was going to go, but Candi reassured me that she was going to make it beautiful and still be everything I invisioned. Not only did she deliver on her promise, she made it better than I dreamed. Everything from the centerpieces, to the installation, to the hoop arch, to even the flowers in my hair, everything was bright, colorful, and romantic. Honestly, this woman became my best friend!

Also, I was suppose to get married in 2017, but the venue I originally chose had to cancel all weddings that year, including my own. Not only was she completely understanding of the postpone, she reached out to all of her industry friends for ideas for a new location. Because of her and her kindness, I was able to book a brand new venue that fit my budget.

Do yourself a favor and look no further. You are in great hands with Candi and her team.

Good luck!

Lauren Nemeth

Candi's Floral Creations 7
    Candi's Floral Creations 8
    Sent on 01/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Candi's Floral Creations FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Nautical
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

• Simply K Studios
    Simply K Studios Wedding Photographers

Candi goes above and beyond in terms of florals. Her designs are fresh and unique, with a mix of traditional and whimsy. We recommend her without hesitation to all of our couples!

• Admire Design LLC
    Admire Design LLC Wedding Invitations

Candi is the best! She is super talented and really fun to work with. She is a master at creating unique and gorgeous color palettes that she translates into stunning floral designs. I have worked with Candi many many times and always love to recommend her work!

• Always and Forever
    Always and Forever Wedding Planners

Candi is amazing! She is extremely creative and has an eye for design. You dream it and she can make it, don't have an idea and she can transform your wedding too! We highly recommend Candi for all your wedding decorating needs.

• 2400 Foxon Road (Route 80) North Branford, CT, 06471 See on map