9595 Six Pines Suite 8210, Spring, TX 77380 Map · Phone number

About Candid Stories

Candid Stories - - Your Wedding...Your Story. We are located in Market Street in The Woodlands, Tx. We offer a candid approach to capturing the story of your wedding day.
We come to every wedding with a team of 3-4 PHOTOGRAPHERS. (Not photographers and assistants)
There is a female lead photographer, which brings a unique approach to capturing all the little details that are important to you. There will always be a female photographer with the bride and a male photographer with the groom. We have cameras there and ready to capture anything that happens at your event.

Your Wedding...Your Story

Call us today to schedule an appointment to discuss details of your wedding day!

WWW 0992 1
6f562f4e7b610ca8 1205506800406 IMG 0009
jennifer

12 Reviews for Candid Stories

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2012

Candid Stories exceeded my high expectations! They got many beautiful shots that will help me cherish the memories of our wedding forever! Leslie is very easy to work with and helped throughout the whole wedding process to make everything run smoothly. I will definitely be using them for my future photographic moments!

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2012

I have been lucky enough to know Leslie, Roger, and the rest of the Candid Stories team for 5 years. I knew I was using them as my wedding photographers before I even met my husband! Their high level of professionalism, quality of work, and overall wonderful attitude is so hard to come across. They truly love what they do and it shows in the pictures they take. I HATE taking pictures and was not looking forward to being the center of attention and smiling/posing for all the formal shots that are part of weddings. They were so patient with us and within 5 minutes my husband and I were relaxed, smiling, and not anxious at all about them. We had a very large wedding party (22) and the pictures after the ceremony were a breeze! My favorite thing about Candid Stories is the team of photographers. I had Leslie with me and my girls as we were getting ready, another with my groom, and another in the church as people were arriving. As we were doing our formal shots at the church, we were able to have a photographer run to the reception site to get pictures of it all set before our guests arrived. I never worried about an important shot being missed because they had photographers everywhere! We also did video through candid stories. Roger was right there at every little special moment from me seeing my dad for the first time to us riding away in the limo when the night was over. Choosing Candid Stories for my wedding photography was one of the best decision I made. After all our memories of the day/night have faded, we will have beautiful photos that captured our wedding day to look at forever. Thank you to everyone at Candid Stories! We love you!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Paula · Married on 08/20/2011

Wonderful service and they are so down to earth and friendly. Our pictures are gorgeous and we are so happy to have chosen Leslie as our photographer. I highly, highly recommend Leslie and her team. Great service, price and quality.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Candid Stories FAQ

• Northgate Country Club
    Northgate Country Club Country Club Weddings

Candid Stories is the absolute best! They listen to what the bride wants rather than expressing their artistic ideas, which means they really customize the photos to capture the bride and entire event prefectly! They are so friendly & easy to work with! I wish they could photograph every event we work with! They are there to get the job done & they do so beautifully!

• 9595 Six Pines, Suite 8210 Spring, 77380 See on map