151 Evergreen Rd., Brockport, NY 14420 Map · Phone number

About Canal Town Photo

Wedding Photography in Rochester & Buffalo NY inspired by Passion, Creativity, & Artistry...

Patrick has had the pleasure of working locally in Rochester & Buffalo NY area with many clients for weddings, engagement sessions, & portraits. He's also been hired for national photo assignments by Country Living Magazine & other trade publications. Your wedding photography will be a blend of the candid/photojournalist style & classic/traditional style to preserve your one-in-a-lifetime moments. Package pricing begins at $1000.00.

Make your way over to CanalTownPhoto.com to read client reviews, see the photo galleries, and a whole lot more. Contact patrick @ (585) 406-2972 or email through the contact page of CanalTownPhoto.com

Follow Canal Town Photo on

WeddingFlowers
BrideSilhouette
weddingringspumpkin1
Canal Town Photo
geneva on the lake wedding
Canal Town Photo
romance bride and groom outside church
Canal Town Photo
wedding photography pricing and packages
wedding rings in flowers
wedding flowers
bride and groom 3
hickory ridge wedding photos
WeddingPhotoGallery
rochester ny wedding photographers

3 Reviews for Canal Town Photo

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Patrick was referred to me by a friend who was married about a year before we were engaged. We met with him to see some of his work and talk about our day and I was beyond impressed. He has an eye for great shots and went all over our reception area to capture all the details of our unique venue. He has a great attitude and made us feel comfortable throughout the whole night (and we're not usually photogenic people). I feel like we really got a great photographer for much less than we planned on spending. I can't wait to see the rest of our photos!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2014

I haven't even received my final photos back (since we just got married a couple weeks ago) and had to review Patrick. He did a phenomenal job throughout both the planning process and the wedding day itself. Very easy-going guy but definitely on top of things (so much so that the limo driver even commented to me on how great he was). So easily reached via phone or email, open to suggestions but also has great photo ideas himself. He was perfect for us and was one of the best vendors I worked with throughout this whole process. I would recommend Patrick to anyone, for weddings or any other photography. Great job!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Patrick is AMAZING. So easy to work with and extremely responsive. He will do exactly what you want and will also throw in his talent so you get the best of the both worlds. He will ENSURE that you get a TON of amazing pictures on the wedding day even if you are in a hurry and make everything go so smoothly. I am definitely getting him again if I EVER need a photographer. I was so lucky that I found him!!!!!!!
    THANKS SO MUCH, PATRICK!
    P.S: If you are looking for value for your money, he is the guy. Not crazy expensive and the pictures are just amazing because he loves what he does!

Sent on 09/01/2013

Canal Town Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints