Cameron Ingalls

San Luis Obispo, CA View map

• Lindsay
    Lindsay K. Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Cameron was an absolute pleasure to work with before, during, and after our wedding. He was so on top of communication and planning. Cameron took the time to get to know my fiance and me and made us comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding night was a dream come true and Cameron made sure we were in front of the camera but also enjoying time with guests. We would highly recommend Cameron for your wedding!
  • Justine
    Justine Married on 07/17/2016
    We loved Cameron! When we first met him we were struck by his charm, his eye for detail in his photos, and his genuine interest in us as a couple. This approach meant that, come the wedding day, we were totally comfortable with him being there with us, which in turn has meant that we look so relaxed in the photos. The professionalism of both Cameron and his assistant/second shooter was apparent throughout the day, and we really cannot recommend them enough.
    Via Married on 04/09/2016
    Cameron took photos for our wedding on a rainy April Saturday. A professional through and through, he captured every moment beautifully and made me and my now-husband extremely comfortable. I still tear up whenever I look through the photos! Aside from the awesome photography, he is just such a joy to work with and the love for his work and for the couples he works with shows through his photos. I'm already planning to call him up for future maternity and family photos. :)

846 Higuera St Ste 4 San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Location of (Cameron Ingalls)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding