4708 MacCorkle Ave Sw, Charleston, WV 25309 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Calvin Broyles Jewelers

For over 65 years, Calvin Broyles Jewelers has remained one of the most trusted names in jewelry in West Virginia. Founded in 1947, Calvin Broyles had a desire and vision to create a jewelry store built on honesty, integrity, quality and personal service. Today, we are still very proud to honor his vision and tradition of excellence. Calvin Broyles Jewelers is West Virginia’s only 3rd generation family-owned and operated business. We are committed to providing superior value and service to our customers.

At Calvin Broyles Jewelers, fine jewelry is much more than our profession – it is our passion. From our knowledgeable personal service, to our outstanding selection of fine jewelry. We deal with the finest manufacturers across the globe and personally hand-select each piece of jewelry in our cases. At our store you can compare different pieces side by side, feel and appreciate the difference quality makes. CBJ is committed to being your vital link to the world of beautiful jewelry. With expert guidance and a non-pressure selling ethic, an enjoyable shopping experience will always await you at Calvin Broyles Jewelers.

The Broyles Family

Follow Calvin Broyles Jewelers on

4 Reviews for Calvin Broyles Jewelers

• Megan

Megan Hill · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Verragio Rings

I set up a viewing for a few Verragio rings at Calvin Broyles and I definitely was not disappointed. I spoke directly with the manager who was sure to meet with me along with the Verragio consultant and they showed me the most beautiful rings that I’ve ever seen. Highly recommend. Wonderful staff and even better rings!

Sent on 12/12/2018

HOLLY · Married on 06/11/2016

No matter which of their stores you visit, the service and quality is unbeatable!! We bought my engagement ring there and were so pleased that we bought both of our wedding bands there. The personal service we received made us feel like we were family and the whole staff was friendly and made sure we were satisfied with our rings. Will never shop anywhere else for our jewelry!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Laura · Married on 09/28/2013

I wanted a custom wedding band and brought a picture with me. Very quickly, Ryan Broyles had emailed me specs for the ring, sent it to someone to design a mold. He always emailed me promptly with any questions or concerns. The ring turned out to be absolutely perfect and for half of the price of the ring in the picture. I felt like family every time I went to their store. They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 02/17/2014