Calma Salon Beauty Boutique

Cranston, RI View map Visit website

Calma Salon Beauty Boutique is a full-service beauty salon that provides hair, makeup, and other pampering services for couples and their wedding party. This team of professionals are driven to give soon-to-be-weds high-quality services that make you look and feel your best. They will strive to keep you a warm, welcoming atmosphere during your time with them, from your first consultation to your final touch-up.

Calma Salon Beauty Boutique can perform onsite hair and makeup services in the comfort of your home, hotel, or venue. Trials are also available, as a chance for you to experiment with different styles, before you realize your ideal aesthetic. Their options for hair extensions and hair coloring can give you a look you can keep through your honeymoon. Calma Salon Beauty Boutique can also perform relaxing facials, eyebrow shaping, and body bronzing for couples and their entourage.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$100

What is the starting price for body art?

$100

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$40

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Salon
Tanning
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Holly Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You can trust them with any of your beauty needs!!

Calma salon is amazing!! Let me start off by saying I found them 4 months before my wedding, when Gianna came in to do my hair and makeup for my bridal shower a week beforehand when my original makeup artist could no longer do it. I am very picky and have had some bad experiences with hair and makeup in the past, but Gianna truly made me feel so beautiful! Again, I reached out to see if they could do my makeup for my Christmas photos the day of as my original makeup artist again cancelled a few hours prior to me being there. Melissa fit me in and she gave me exactly what I asked for! I felt gorgeous! At this point, it was 2 months prior to my wedding and I wasn't trusting my makeup artist since it was the 3rd time she cancelled on me. I spoke with Denise and she accommodated me for my wedding day, thankfully! I was finally able to trust my makeup artist for my wedding day (which was a huge relief)! Cinthya created the perfect look for my rehearsal dinner and Brittany was phenomenal the day of my wedding! They both traveled to Newport to do myself and 5 girls makeup for the wedding day! I have never seen my girls any prettier than they were on that day! Brittany even did the little tweaks I asked for after my trial, and helped me pick out the perfect color lipstick for my girls so I could purchase it for them for touch ups! They also gave me the lip liner to touch up my lipstick the day of the wedding so it wouldn't get too thick after doing so many touchups! I am truly thankful for everything everyone at Calma Salon did for me for all my events prior to the wedding and my wedding day! They are beyond accommodating and all create beautiful looks! I will be going to them for all my makeup needs! It is amazing having a salon you can truly trust!!! If looking for a makeup artist or hairstylist for your wedding day or for anything in general, choose Calma Salon!! Everyone there is absolutely incredible!!

Calma Salon Beauty Boutique's reply:

Holly, Thank you so much for this review! We loved working with you and your family as well! I am so happy you were pleased with our bridal team, we really love what we do.
  • Erin
    Erin D. Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding Hair and Make-up

I asked for my Wedding hair and make-up last minute. Denise was so quick and responsive and set me up with Gianna Gargaro who was able to do my trial last minute and it was absolutely beautiful. Gianna was so sweet and helpful. Definitely recommend.
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 10/02/2021

Book Calma right now! xo

I would recommend Calma Salon and their team for any special event in your life. I have had a special client relationship with Calma for several years getting professional hair and make-up services and they have never ceased to exceed expectations. Denise and her staff of talented artists are kind, understanding, and so professional. That is why the minute I became engaged, I already entrusted Denise and Calma as my hair and make-up vendor. Calma really gives you the kind of bridal experience any girl would dream of. I knew from the beginning, the look, theme, and vision I wanted, but needed some of their expertise to determine some final details. As previously stated, not only is their staff professional, but they are so knowledgeable that they helped me execute the most wonderful bridal look. I am so grateful for all they have done for me and all that they continue to do. They are truly the most wonderful salon and human beings! Thank you, Calma! xo
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Eloquent Images Photography Eloquent Images Photography Wedding Photographers

Calma Salon is fantastic with their professionalism and their talented stylists. I've witnessed their work many times and it is great. They are such a pleasure to work with.

Perception Jewelry Perception Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Calma Salon is the place to visit for full pampering! The staff is both professional and experts at their craft and just plain fun to be with. You feel at home the minute you step into the Salon!! Denise has given me severval facials and my skin has never felt better. She takes the time to educate you on how to care for your skin so that you will continue to look fabulous until your next visit. I highly recommend Calma Salon! Barbara

ROCKSTAR LIMO ROCKSTAR LIMO Wedding Limos

Professional pampering!! They make you feel like the true ROCKSTAR that you are ;) The staff here is wonderful to work with for any occasion. They truly know their craft and their clients. Highly recommend!

Valley Country Club

650 Oaklawn Avenue Cranston, RI, 02920
4019429119
401-523-0200

Tuesday -Saturday 10am-7pm Sundays and Mondays by appointmnt
Location of (Calma Salon Beauty Boutique)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding